answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• Thanks guys to keep this thread alive, when i started it i never though it would get so much support from others :smiley:
  • Just a small reminder that we are all still waiting for an official answer. Any official answer....

I think most people would agree that the LS Geo TB is “Hard”. Even 250 million GP guilds are struggling with it. That being said, instead of forcing guilds to either choose between a very easy LS Hoth TB or a very hard LS Geo TB, would it possible to tweak the choices? For instance, LS Hoth TB OR a DS Geo TB? Two weeks later, a DS Hoth TB OR a LS Geo TB? This way, a guild would be in a position to choose a TB that is better suited to their guild.

Just to be clear:
    Choice 1 - LS Hoth TB / DS Geo TB
    Choice 2 - DS Hoth TB / LS Geo TB
  • This is surprising on multiple levels.... Can't believe this is being so successfully ignored and I can't believe they haven't just made this thread "disappear" by now...
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    The lack of response is a response. Not the one you wanted but the one you’re getting
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    The lack of response is a response. Not the one you wanted but the one you’re getting

I think I got this in my fortune cookie last week.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I forget what we were asking. I think it was something along the lines of can DS Hoth go with LS Geo and vice-versa?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    BeralCator wrote: »
    I forget what we were asking. I think it was something along the lines of can DS Hoth go with LS Geo and vice-versa?

I thought the question was "when will the answer come?"
  • TVF wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »
    I forget what we were asking. I think it was something along the lines of can DS Hoth go with LS Geo and vice-versa?

I thought the question was "when will the answer come?"

You have a message from Mr. Godot?
  • This thread has evolved into something more than the original question. It has come to symbolize the devs lack of communication to the community. That is why we will not let this go, because we want to know if the devs are willing to spend 5 seconds to type out Yes or No and hit send. Seriously, that is all it would take! If they really wanted to be lazy, they could even get kyno to do it. There is no excuse as to why they haven't responded.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    This thread has evolved into something more than the original question. It has come to symbolize the devs lack of communication to the community. That is why we will not let this go, because we want to know if the devs are willing to spend 5 seconds to type out Yes or No and hit send. Seriously, that is all it would take! If they really wanted to be lazy, they could even get kyno to do it. There is no excuse as to why they haven't responded.

But you already have the answer.

Are they willing to spend 5 seconds to type out yes or no?

No, they are not.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    :pointing_up:
  • I'd really like this to stay open, as I'd really like an answer or response from the Devs, as was promised. I do not think accepting we will get no answer is acceptable, since that would just be playing to their hands in my mind...they probbaly want us to just let it go, as we often do, but if we do that now, then to me that's like accepting that the little bit of appreciation and hope I had when Crumb first posted on their thread was all a waste and not deserved. This question about TB is going to stay relevant as long as both TBs exist in their current state, so for a very long time, and frankly I don't want to believe they can ignore it forever. Although, I've been proven wrong by them before....but in the end, people will still want to know if we can choose between two TBs in a way that makes more sense for game progression. In my mind, the relevance of the original question should be reason enough to keep this thread going, especially because so many seem to have latched onto this thread as a desperate way to try and get something...anything...from CG that at least aknowledges us as players of a game that we have concerns and questions about.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    This thread has evolved into something more than the original question. It has come to symbolize the devs lack of communication to the community. That is why we will not let this go, because we want to know if the devs are willing to spend 5 seconds to type out Yes or No and hit send. Seriously, that is all it would take! If they really wanted to be lazy, they could even get kyno to do it. There is no excuse as to why they haven't responded.
    I’m glad we all agree this thread is off-topic and needs to be closed

@Kyno

It doesn't need to be closed. Ultra how does this thread being open bother you? Let us have our thing. You dont have to be a part of it, just move on and pretend we aren't here. CG seems to be good at doing that
    Are you CG? Because you’re good at moving on after exploiting the guild for Traya shards instead of being loyal :wink:

Because personal attacks are very mature
  • So it looks like we're on-track for 14 pages...
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Wow youd think a simple no would be easy to post
  • A new page, a new reminder. Can we please have an official response. Just say "yes" "no" or "maybe" and close the thread. It will literally take 30 seconds.

I think most people would agree that the LS Geo TB is “Hard”. Even 250 million GP guilds are struggling with it. That being said, instead of forcing guilds to either choose between a very easy LS Hoth TB or a very hard LS Geo TB, would it possible to tweak the choices? For instance, LS Hoth TB OR a DS Geo TB? Two weeks later, a DS Hoth TB OR a LS Geo TB? This way, a guild would be in a position to choose a TB that is better suited to their guild.

Just to be clear:
  • A new page, a new reminder. Can we please have an official response. Just say "yes" "no" or "maybe" and close the thread. It will literally take 30 seconds.

Just to be clear:

Just to be clear, this was not the original question posed in the Q&A or by OP. The original question was to be able to choose between either hoth each time, with the Geo tbs on a normal rotation, thus giving more choice to guilds.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • @CG_SBCrumb is this something you are still planning on giving a response on? Last we heard you were going to reach out internally but we have never heard any follow up. Is this still an open item for you/your team to respond to?
  • Guys, @CG_SBCrumb asked @CG_TopHat if players can choose:

@CG_TopHat 's response to @CG_SBCrumb was just looking back at him with a frown and silence... It may have come with a look like c'mon man we dodged this in the last Q&A u cant be serious.

So imo @CG_SBCrumb is following through on what he promised and passing along the devs response. It's not his fault their response was silence.

Crumb is super active on the forums look just last week when a whale couldnt log in to his whale account and only get his normal alt profile crumb responded within 40 minutes to the whales forum post and had him back up and in the game within a hour.
  • Make sure this gets asked again in the next Q&A!
  • As much as I would love an answer to this I have grown used to the fact that there’s no going back to hoth. The get2 is just too important to moving forward in fleet at this point and neither hoth provides enough to even a mid tier guild to find it intriguing.
  • The difference in difficulty between LSHoth, DGHoth, DSGeo, and LSGeo is quite a progression. A guild being able to choose according to what they are capable of would be a solid QoL update. Wish a Dev would answer if it was an option in the near future...
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    The difference in difficulty between LSHoth, DSHoth, DSGeo, and LSGeo is quite a progression. A guild being able to choose according to what they are capable of would be a solid QoL update. Wish a Dev would answer if it was an option in the near future...
This discussion has been closed.