edited February 2020
Ally code: 793-532-625
GP: 3,0**,***
Level: 85
93: 7 stars
Avg arena 800-600
Semi pay to play.
Time zone: eastern usa

I am very active, every event. Every day. High valued member.
In charge of participation.
Working to get Darth Revan.
I'm looking for a higher GP, more serious guild.
May or may not leave my current guild. Would have to be a big boost to move me.
Trying to stay low key, on the switch.
I dont discord, I prefer to keep it in game and close. I always respond to any in game.
Post edited by Tiggerman117 on

Replies

• Having both revans, geared up Padme and separatist teams are the required teams for serious guilds. Geo TB is a big factor now and without them, it really hurts your chances.
    Focus on getting them to help improve your roster, also I would recommend getting C3P0 to help out your arena team. Though CLS teams needs to be a lot faster to stand any chance of climbing in arena.
    Best of luck!
  • Tiggerman117
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Thank for the input, should I stay with my guild then? We are at 103 million gp.
  • What does your current guild offer? Are they running heroic raids, how many stars do you get in each TB?
  • All heroic, but sith6. Highest TBhoth stars like 31. I try so hard to get solid participants in our guild but it's......hard. feel I try to hard for low rewards.
  • All heroic, but sith6. Highest TBhoth stars like 31. I try so hard to get solid participants in our guild but it's......hard. feel I try to hard for low rewards.

How long does it take you to complete T6? If it takes less than 2 days you guys can be doing heroic.
    I know the feeling. I used to run a guild, it takes a lot of work and is a big uphill battle to get people to participate.
  • Last and best took....maybe 36 hours.
    Maybe less.
  • The problem is, 0f 50 members maybe 30 participate.
  • Well I have one offer from a 144gp guild
  • With that kind of time you stand a good chance at getting heroic done. Like any first heroic run, have a big announcement and break it down into parts. You just need people to do their 5% and it will work.
    We need 20 people with x team to take down phase 1, 20 people to take down phase 2,
    Anyone with the NS Anakin team to take down phase 3 and then beat Traya down with the kitchen sink. You will eventually get into the groove and wont need to coordination.
  • Oh me man, we did that lol. Fell short about .5 of p4
  • Well I have one offer from a 144gp guild

If they can offer you heroic sith and good TB stars, than I would consider it. As much as I loved my guild, i outgrew it and i needed a bigger pond to thrive in.
    If you want to give them a parting gift, try and coordinate the hsith attempt and show them the rewards are worth it.
  • We coordinated and all, but lazy mofos killed us. And our leader is awesome. But big heart.
  • We coordinated and all, but lazy mofos killed us. And our leader is awesome. But big heart.

At the end of the day, you owe them nothing. Hard lesson I learned but they will move on and find a replacement for you or fail and splinter.
    it's a game that requires advancement in guilds. Stay in the discord to chat with them or see if you can bring friends, but if you want to grow this is the way.
  • Should I be straight up with the leader about the changes that need to be made or ghost?
  • Should I be straight up with the leader about the changes that need to be made or ghost?

Be straight up. Always.
  • Sorry for the off topic, but the title of the post is hilarious, sounds like a dating site
  • Thank you for the input and help! I like the title more, now that you pointed it out lol