What is your favorite Zeta in Game?

Prev1
This doesn't mean what is the most powerful zeta of course, it's more about what zeta is the most fun for you. I like Mission Vao's zeta for example, because it pairs so well with Zaalbar's kit and Carth's leadership, having her be called to assist any time Zaalbar uses an ability (which is frequently between retribution and the OR assists)

Replies

• Talzin lead
  • Veers
  • Ya don't
  • Veers, veers zeta made my imperial troopers my favorite team in game by far
  • Talzin lead
    Asajj unique
    Daka unique
    The way the 3 of those work together is really fun just to ramp up damage and make Daka so tanky
    Other ones I like are
    Snip's unique, cause it's always a buff removal when you need it,
    GG unique even though I don't have GG developed yet it looks to be awesome and fun to have someday.
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    GG unique

I used to love putting a suicide droid team with him when my sep droids were low gear
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Han Solo's Shoot First Zeta
    Mission's Assist Zeta
    GG's Bonus Turn Zeta
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I like Young Han’s. It’s fun watching him go ham and assist like crazy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I like Young Han’s. It’s fun watching him go ham and assist like crazy.

Would it be worthwhile on a quira nest defense squad?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I probably got the most use out of Thrawn's lead. Obviously not the best today, but overall it probably did the most to keep me in the game for the longest amount of time.

During CLS meta, I survived with the Thrawn double tank squad. During Traya, I did very well with Thrawn Magma.

I think if you were to consider every minute of the history of the game, no zeta has been more important (at least for me).
  • I have found Wickets zeta the best
  • Does Daka’s unique actually do anything?

I’ve never felt the benefit from it and would happily trade it back for the mats

I’ve never felt the benefit from it and would happily trade it back for the mats

Depends on which game mode you're in.

In a PvP battle it does very little, as your zombie is not likely to die much more than a handful of times either in defeat or in victory.

But in DSGeoTB it is priceless. Your zombie will die repeatedly, especially in later waves, and this can make Daka very tanky indeed, especially at g13.

Also very useful in a Sith Raid team, especially the Phase4 AV lead with Talia team - though these days I'm sure people are getting the majority of their score with other teams in earlier phases.
  • Finn's old zeta. It was my first zeta. I have fond memories of it

Do you have her mid to high relics. She can defeat a gg team by just surviving and bring people back to life. With her and asajj stacking healthy they become unkillable very quickly. This is what I'm told as I cant currently afford to relic her, **** greedy galactic legends

Do you have her mid to high relics. She can defeat a gg team by just surviving and bring people back to life. With her and asajj stacking healthy they become unkillable very quickly. This is what I'm told as I cant currently afford to relic her, **** greedy galactic legends

Interesting. No I have all my NS at gear 12 (except talia)

Sounds like you have to relic NS to realise it’s potential.

I have the same problem NS don’t even make my top 10 desired relics atm.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Veers' unique, Talzin's lead and EP's lead. Single zetas that change the mechanics and viability of a team completely.
  • Talzin lead is probably one if the most fun and cleverly designed leads/zetas. And will provide endless theorcrafting for a long time. Wouldnt be surprised if revive mechanics are killed in the new raid because of it
  • Agree with veers zeta. Troopers are still my fav faction in the game.

Fav ability - DN’s annihilate. I enjoy it more so because our reactions are so outdated now. 8 turn cool down! We ll never get it off! This is op! Destroying the game!
  • Bossk Leadership.

It makes bounty hunters an actual threat and they were a really sticky team when first released.

They’re still solid b/c tier because of it
  • Vader lead.
    Was so satisfying having a team of Vader, Sidious, Tusken Shaman, Tie Pilot and Phasma put an unstackable line of DoTs on toppled raid bosses.
    That line went off the screen and beyond.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Asajj ramp up one
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Darth vader's no escape. The DoT will just stay on the enemy over and over. I think I'm talking about the right one?
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Darth vader's no escape. The DoT will just stay on the enemy over and over. I think I'm talking about the right one?

nah his leader is the one that keeps dots (inspire thru fear), no escape adds speed and the zeta gives him 5% health when a dot expires (I'm looking at it now that's how I know. see my post re asajj for details lol)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Talzin zeta hands down. It was so fun to run mini death storms in PvP.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Han’s Shoots First

JTR Lead - Even though Resistance currently suck at everything except HSTR P1, her lead is one of the best in the game.

GBA Queen’s Will - not a huge Geo fan myself, but having a sixth toon who is a pretaunting tank no less is unbelievably amazing.