The Hyperdrive bundle not giving shards

I purchased the hyperdrive bundle on my already level 85 account, mostly for the quick gear but also for character shards and to my surprise the characters you have already unlocked yourself in no way get any shards, you don't get any materials or resources from the characters tier levels they would have received if already passing that, making the pack worth half the original price or even less. on top of that a refund was refused when it's not stated you won't receive anything to do with those characters!

Replies

• It’s stated on the info page for the bundle.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    WAI. it says so when you hit the info button that describes everything. also mentioned multiple times here. At least you still got a bunch of good gear you will need
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I must have really missread it, my bad guys!
  • I did the same thing. EA just tells you tough luck. I asked for some of the shards to be sent to my mailbox. The made up the excuse they couldnt
  • Mpi81u812 wrote: »
    I did the same thing. EA just tells you tough luck. I asked for some of the shards to be sent to my mailbox. The made up the excuse they couldnt

It's not an excuse. It's stated that you do not receive character shards in the bundle.