Starkiller
Juno Eclipse
Green Ditrus
The Father
Taron Malicos
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• I forgot Jar-Jar
  • Can we really call the child a Jedi at this point?
    Also, one or two of those smugglers should be scoundrels instead.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I haven’t finished the Mandolorian yet so I don’t know if the Child is a Jedi. Which characters are you referring to that should be scoundrels instead?
  • Which child do you meant? Cal Kestis or Baby Yoda ;)?

Baby Yoda is needed imo.
  • Baby Yoda. Cal Kestis is under Jedi.
  • Mainly Jabba being a Scoundrel instead of a Smuggler. He never actually does any smuggling himself, but he is a scoundrel.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • @RevanStarkiller

1), they already said don’t expect Mandolorian series characters.
    That is a massive bummer I say.

2), Knights of Ren, I’ve been waiting since EP7 for them to come to the game. While they didn’t get much time in the movies or lore, if they do manage to get them in the game bet your **** I’m gonna do them.

3), the whole galactic Rey/Kylo giving no new info on them is frustrating as hell.
    Which bring me to my next point.... where is Old Luke, Fallen Emp or AKA Zombie Emp, Snoke, Snokes Crimson Guards ( EP8 ).

4), Gungans. Honestly see them potentially be a GG squad killer. Problem is, no Gungans. Hell, we only have 3 Tuskens still.

5), Ok, I know Geos recently had a Rework done + New Alpha, but I still want a beast tamer Geo.
    I’ve wanted to do a FREAK squad of beast for the game, really can’t due to really no beast besides GamGuard and Wampa really. ( unless you include Tuskens )

6), Visas Marr. My opinion she needs a ReWork, Tune-Up, whatever. I’m a huge fan of hers and mine is set up to be a Sith killer.
    My Problem, she has no alliance, I mean she can’t get Leader bonuses ( well... 98% of leaders ) on both sides, Light or Dark.
    She truly is a Neutral toon yet no toons are Neutral still. Personally, she should be split like how Both Revans were.
  • @MagicMatthews99
    True with baby Yoda ( AKA the child ) being a Jedi yet. Remember, he can force choke!
    Who says he will be a good child?
  • Chancellor Palpatine, playing like hermit Yoda with Galactic Republic, Separatist, and Sith tags. Also an "order 66" ability for clone synergy.

Handmaidens; Unnamed sister (soldier), Brianna (possible for 2 variants, non Jedi and Jedi trained), and Master Atris.

Kyle Katarn, Scoundrel/Jedi and maybe Rebel.

Kotor sith troopers; we saw them in a few events, now gimme.

Most of Kotor:Sith Lords roster, again possible for some variants here; Bao-Dur, Atton Rand, Mira, Hanharr, and especially G0-T0, (there's another character who's name I'm blanking on).

Meetra Surik, though that's probably reaching for straws.

Also wouldn't adding vehicles be amazing? So many new collectibles there just being ignored.
  • What about Clone Comando Gregor
  • MrRedac wrote: »
    Chancellor Palpatine, playing like hermit Yoda with Galactic Republic, Separatist, and Sith tags. Also an "order 66" ability for clone synergy.

Handmaidens; Unnamed sister (soldier), Brianna (possible for 2 variants, non Jedi and Jedi trained), and Master Atris.

Kyle Katarn, Scoundrel/Jedi and maybe Rebel.

Kotor sith troopers; we saw them in a few events, now gimme.

Most of Kotor:Sith Lords roster, again possible for some variants here; Bao-Dur, Atton Rand, Mira, Hanharr, and especially G0-T0, (there's another character who's name I'm blanking on).

Meetra Surik, though that's probably reaching for straws.

Also wouldn't adding vehicles be amazing? So many new collectibles there just being ignored.

The person you might think you're missing could be Bao-Dur's remote, Kreia (although we already have Sith Traya), the Handmaiden (Briana), or the Disciple (Mical).
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    playable JABBA!

and Noghri
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jar jar and Typho/Panaka
  • LakanLouisEM
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Would also love to see Gungans in game, they would be cool and unique with their energy force fields and energy orbs. Also, an Inquisitor team and Mantis crew would no doubt be great.
  • I’d really like to see Commander (Imperial) Crosshair. He could go well with an empire team. His basic could just be a regular sniper shot. His First Special could call any Imperial ally to taunt and grant protection to Crosshair and the chosen ally. His Second Special could be the Mirror Shot. The move where he shoots the mirror like surfaces and the blaster bolt does lots of damage to the whole enemy team. Crosshair would be considered Dark Side/ Leader/ Empire/ Clone Trooper (Maybe?)/ Former Bad Batch or just Bad Batch. His Leader ability could grant all Empire allies +50% critical chance and +50% critical damage. I know I didn’t have to put all this but I did anyways. I believe Crosshair could be a pretty good addition to the game. But what the heck do I know. This is just an idea. Also I noticed this is probably not being checked anymore because the last message was February of last year but it’s worth a try.
  • Lord Vitiate and his family.
  • EA_Mako
    2099 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.