Geonosians

2Next

Replies

• Kameleonic wrote: »
    My opponent: 4* Brood, others - 1 at 7* and three others 6 *. Mods no higher than GL8, maybe 9. Power: 55k.

I put 7 teams of 80k plus against it. All defeated.

Someone please point out the fun in this game...

For me I have fun finding 55k power teams that I can use to beat 80k power teams.

One time I used a 17k power team to beat a 122k power team, that was FUN!!!

Yeah, my Triumvirate is very weak, but it shreds a lot of teams. See the above pic. Even at 4*, Sion is a great tank and Traya throwing him prot up helps a lot.

Still, I brought my Jawas to 80k and prefer to use them 4 bugs. Funny also that you can tag in a 4th for Jawas that helps a lot: old Ben for mind trick, HK for tenacity down.
  • Kameleonic wrote: »
    My opponent: 4* Brood, others - 1 at 7* and three others 6 *. Mods no higher than GL8, maybe 9. Power: 55k.

I put 7 teams of 80k plus against it. All defeated.

If this team is operating fairly, then I have literally no idea what 'fair' means.

Herein lies THE greatest issue of a game that is pushing me to go elsewhere. Far weaker teams destroying, annihilating, wiping out, laughing at, mocking superior teams you have spent far longer on building up, far more investment in, and you watch them die faster than anything as teams like the Geo's consistently shrug off all damage and regenerate faster than your entire team gets to even have one turn.

"Dude you're not using the right team against them". Sorry, awful reasoning when dealing with far more powerful teams. 30k plus power is a huge difference and as such, mathematically must destroy the far weaker team.

Someone please point out the fun in this game... I have no idea where it lies.

Traya works. If you don’t have her you can use Jawas. Works like a charm for me. Sometimes my Jawas don’t get a single turn before the bugs self-destruct.
  • Here is how I mod my Jawas
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/177151/
  • The people who start screaming "jUsT uSe TrAyA!" are the worst. Newer players are a long ways away from unlocking Traya and the Trio are quite the farm for essentially just a big counter nowadays.

That said, it's just the way it is with Geos right now. They are a very particular team to deal with and if you didn't farm them or farm a team that can handle them you just have to suffer the consequences. Unfortunately that's just the way the game is in the earlier stages now. First Order can handle them if the bugs are lower level, Padme is another option.

This! The Trio farm is quite a daunting task! Hard and time consuming, and could quite possibly not be possible for ie: OP, maybe the person isn't even in a guild that can take down HSith yet.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    xPat3678x wrote: »
    The people who start screaming "jUsT uSe TrAyA!" are the worst. Newer players are a long ways away from unlocking Traya and the Trio are quite the farm for essentially just a big counter nowadays.

That said, it's just the way it is with Geos right now. They are a very particular team to deal with and if you didn't farm them or farm a team that can handle them you just have to suffer the consequences. Unfortunately that's just the way the game is in the earlier stages now. First Order can handle them if the bugs are lower level, Padme is another option.

This! The Trio farm is quite a daunting task! Hard and time consuming, and could quite possibly not be possible for ie: OP, maybe the person isn't even in a guild that can take down HSith yet.

Most ppl have played long enough to have traya and that's a go to for them.

But plenty of others have also suggested jawas. They aren't always the best or a high scoring squad, but they can get the job done. And if you aren't at the level to have traya yet, you probably aren't facing relic bugs.

Padme also works and is pretty easy to get.

NS work also.

Or just farm your own bugs.
  • You’re gonna be so mad when my 64k jawas rock up.

Teeeeeeedddeeeeeee
  • what happens if the GP of the pingpong bat is 150,000 compared to the baseball bat which is only 10,000

I don't know. Why don't we ask Harley Quinn?

• You’re gonna be so mad when my 64k jawas rock up.

Teeeeeeedddeeeeeee

64 k is good for 1 zeta up to 85000 GP Geos with maybe 1-2 g12. Above that require more.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    The people who start screaming "jUsT uSe TrAyA!" are the worst. Newer players are a long ways away from unlocking Traya and the Trio are quite the farm for essentially just a big counter nowadays.

Padme is a terrible option. I have tried this twice thinking it would work. It doesn't work ... timeout.

I guess it depends on how good your padme squad is but my relicd squad takes down r7 gba and everyone else r2 or 3 comfortably. My g12 sith trio just can't cut it at against those relicd geos but padme has been a walk in the park.
  • Good Nest can also solo lowly bugs. But OP, I understand your frustration. GBA for Geos, Talzin for NS, Bastila for Jedi, EP for Sith/Empire, Shaak Ti for clones.

I think GBA is actually the worst of the bunch - 30,000 combined HP and Protection from a level 7 leadership ability is a bit much.
  • Good Nest can also solo lowly bugs. But OP, I understand your frustration. GBA for Geos, Talzin for NS, Bastila for Jedi, EP for Sith/Empire, Shaak Ti for clones.

I think GBA is actually the worst of the bunch - 30,000 combined HP and Protection from a level 7 leadership ability is a bit much.

G12 140 tenacity slow mod or relic?
  • CaptainFizz
    300 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Well a G12+5 with 166% tenacity can still be one shot by a G12 spy once enough ten down stacks/stealth stacks
  • Well a G12+5 with 166% tenacity can still be one shot by a G12 spy once enough ten down stacks/stealth stacks

Yep - that's the risk of running Nest against bugs - or a timeout. I don't do it often unless they're particularly bad bugs.