What team should I use?

I don’t really feel like farming the bugs, and don’t have access to B1 and Droideka farms. What team should I use? I was thinking Nute, Dooku, Ventress, B2, and GG. Or should I go with Bugs?
My Sepratists.
7cs3cy2dmjfi.png
xlutzglm2kax.png

Replies

• Might as well farm Bugs. It seems to be your easiest path and it also gives you a pretty good team.
  • zJango. Take him to R7 and he'll pretty much solo the event. Haha
  • Zenbreon wrote: »
    I don’t really feel like farming the bugs, and don’t have access to B1 and Droideka farms. What team should I use? I was thinking Nute, Dooku, Ventress, B2, and GG. Or should I go with Bugs?
    My Sepratists.
    7cs3cy2dmjfi.png
    xlutzglm2kax.png

f8129npb2lhm.jpg
    My team
  • shommy010 wrote: »
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    My Sepratists.
    7cs3cy2dmjfi.png
    xlutzglm2kax.png

f8129npb2lhm.jpg
    My team

Okay so I have the core members might replace GG with Jango.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Well, they are all great and have their uses outside of this event as well. Nute lead makes it quite easy. The team you suggested yourself will do well in the event. Switch in Jango, if you prefer.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Well, they are all great and have their uses outside of this event as well. Nute lead makes it quite easy. The team you suggested yourself will do well in the event. Switch in Jango, if you prefer.
    My GG is no where ready, and is really hard to farm unless I only farm my 7* chars untill I have a 7* GG
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    My GG is no where ready, and is really hard to farm unless I only farm my 7* chars untill I have a 7* GG

Well, GG was your own suggestion in the OP. However, if you prefer Jango, then he will do the trick as well.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Well, GG was your own suggestion in the OP. However, if you prefer Jango, then he will do the trick as well.

yeah i realized after the fact that I really don't feel like farming him...
    My Sepratists.
    7cs3cy2dmjfi.png
    xlutzglm2kax.png

f8129npb2lhm.jpg
    My team

Wait. G8 gets you Padme? Lemme start farming!
    My Sepratists.
    7cs3cy2dmjfi.png
    xlutzglm2kax.png

f8129npb2lhm.jpg
    My team

Wait. G8 gets you Padme? Lemme start farming!
    No. I think I did it with gear 9
  • 4nccckvp9e2m.png

I 7* Padme with this team. All I can say is Extort, Extort, Extort. Took me 4 trys but it worked. Go after the Fish so he can’t revive anyone . Then take out Anakin. Then Padme. GK and then Windu.
  • I'd say take out Padme 1st since she can't be revived, THEN, the Fish-Lee.
  • Just be careful with Anakin AOE Blast . He can kill your teams protection quickly.