Rewards

r9c5srjqkmmo.jpg

I am just curious... Is this 10m credits for real or just a scam, like the lottery, where it makes us Think we can win big. I have never gotten more than 2.5m.
I have noticed this for a lot of the prizes. Does the top prize go on what you had won the first time, or how exactly does this work?

Replies

• I am just curious... Is this 10m credits for real or just a scam, like the lottery, where it makes us Think we can win big. I have never gotten more than 2.5m.
    I have noticed this for a lot of the prizes. Does the top prize go on what you had won the first time, or how exactly does this work?

The odds are against you but it does happen. I've received 10M at least twice in 4 years (or however long Credit Heists have been an event).

It's just random.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    I am just curious... Is this 10m credits for real or just a scam, like the lottery, where it makes us Think we can win big. I have never gotten more than 2.5m.

The odds are against you but it does happen. I've received 10M at least twice in 4 years (or however long Credit Heists have been an event).

It's just random.

Totally random. Pretty sure I hit it twice in my career, had 12.5M which could have been a 5M and a 7.5M but I like to think it was 10M and 2.5M.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I got it once. Maybe twice?
  • I've gotten it twice as well since credit heists came out. Typically it's 2.5 mil. Rarely ever get less than that.
  • The maximum reward is rare but the minimum is even rarer. Every now and then a guild mate gets 10 mio. I haven't heard of anyone only getting 1.5 mio so far.
  • generally everyone sims both at the same time since it became simmable and that prize is what you can get min, max per try. So you can get a 3m to 20m result.

I've hit the 3m 1x since they made it simmable per 2. I've never hit 20m.

Before when you had to still play it I have hit the 10m a few times though.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    The maximum reward is rare but the minimum is even rarer. Every now and then a guild mate gets 10 mio. I haven't heard of anyone only getting 1.5 mio so far.

I've gotten way more 1.5m. A bunch of 4m from my 2 sims, which is 1.5+2.5. Once I got 3m, the double whammy.

Think I got 10m once.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I hit the lottery and got 12.5M a few heists ago. Usually I get 5M. I also sim both at once as WitnessedJarl has noted.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I guess I never realized that the usual 3 million are the result of 2 sims with 1.5 mio each.
  • 7.5 mil today
  • pimw60xrnkvq.png
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.