How can I improve my arena team mods

I have climbed as high as 9 last month with my Padme team, GK, AT, JKA and GMY. All are R7 except R5 GMY. Besides finishing GMY, which mod changes would you recommend? I am having a hard time consistently getting into top 20 and pretty sure a tuneup would get me there.
My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/324479646/characters/
Thanks in advance.
Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Is there a shard chat for your shard?
  • There is. I recently joined.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    There is. I recently joined.

Oh nice. Are they helping you get closer to one according to everyone’s payouts? If not, then I myself am not well versed in the mods area at all, but I’m sure someone here is.
  • They aren't very active. I actually was looking for them for a couple of years, got lucky when an ally hit me and I chatted him up, he gave me the in.
    Also, if you are still looking for a guild, I know a guy..
  • Depending on who you are fighting in your arena, you may want to try 3PO for GMY, to spam protection up. For your mods, though, not sure how old your account is but those are pretty slow for the arena. Usually you want to have at least 2-3 character’s worth of +20 speed mods. Your fastest 2-3 R7 characters should be 300 or more, unless they are specifically slowed down for some reason. Most of the DRs in my shard for example, are 320+, with Bastila being 310+, and can shred through slow teams really easily.
    If you have the mods for it, I’d recommend a speed and health set for Padme and Ahsoka, since they’re your two fastest members, and either one can spread the mass protection up you need to get GR teams moving. Speed isn’t as important for GK, Anakin or 3PO, but if you run GMY he should be faster than whatever the speed of the DRs are in your shard (if there aren’t any DRs, I’d run 3PO).
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Depending on who you are fighting in your arena,

It's mainly G$ below 20, Doc/Malak above. I am using GMY because he's R5 instead of my C3 at G12.
  • It's tedious, but GrandIvory is one of the better ways to go if you have the time.

https://mods-optimizer.swgoh.grandivory.com/
  • It's tedious, but GrandIvory is one of the better ways to go if you have the time.

Thanks, I'll look into that.
    Another question for all to consider, I've been told that C3PO is better on that team than GMY. I did run C3 at first, but switched to GMY as he was already R5 from being on my previous arena.
    Would C3 at G12 be better than GMY at R5?

Another question for all to consider, I've been told that C3PO is better on that team than GMY. I did run C3 at first, but switched to GMY as he was already R5 from being on my previous arena.

Offensively I would go GMY. Then fail a battle with C3 to defend.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    It's tedious, but GrandIvory is one of the better ways to go if you have the time.

I think c3 is supposed to be better v drev squads. I don't run padme and still not sure how she works lol so there's that
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

• Offensively I would go GMY. Then fail a battle with C3 to defend.

I would rather win that battle with C3.
  • @

D

@DaarthBrewer what does it matter if you are arena 1 rank. You don't drop rank from a loss
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    It's tedious, but GrandIvory is one of the better ways to go if you have the time.

I think c3 is supposed to be better v drev squads. I don't run padme and still not sure how she works lol so there's that

C3 calls assist. Calling Ahsoka is always great to dispel. I'm not sure if they do the protection courage swap while assisting
  • Always call Padme, as AT will assist (if zeta'd).