Rose tico relic 5?

Prev13
I watched youtube video where they talk about rose tico needed at relic 5 for galactic legend rey. Is it for reel ?

Replies

• Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Not yet
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Crazy thing about YouTube is that anyone can say anything there regardless of whether or not it’s true. And people do so all the time.

That said, while nobody knows for sure yet, there is a good chance that a relic’d Rose will be needed.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    “R7 Holdo will be needed for GL Rey”
    - Me

See, just because I said it doesn’t mean it’s true ;p
  • Options
    Just wouldn't be able to bring myself to do that.
  • Options
    Having Rose 7* is such a drag... Imagine getting her to G12, then G13, then R4, and finally R5...
  • Options
    Lol, don't wanna Relic Rose, don't chase Rey, seems simple to me.
  • Options
    There will be players quitting if they make that awful character a relic 5 requirement.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Anyone who quits over something like that already wanted to quit.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Ludoviko wrote: »
    There will be players quitting if they make that awful character a relic 5 requirement.

I’ve already needed to add relics to prequel characters and characters from kids TV shows.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

I’ve already needed to add relics to prequel characters and characters from kids TV shows.
    I had to gear 5 ewoks to get C3PO :disappointed:
  • Options
    I had to gear three tuskans in order to deal with some shifty Jawas on a shady deal over some faulty power converters.....
  • Options
    Or maybe...it will become true BECAUSE you just posted that. We don’t yet know the extent of baby yoda’s Powers

Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    “R7 Holdo will be needed for GL Rey”
    - Me

See, just because I said it doesn’t mean it’s true ;p

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I had to gear three tuskans in order to deal with some shifty Jawas on a shady deal over some faulty power converters.....

That’s a good laugh.
  • Options
    Rebels may have started as a kids show but it became so much more. I don’t think the clone wars was ever really a kids show. Now Star Wars resistance...I can’t make the same argument for.

• Options
    Having Rose 7* is such a drag... Imagine getting her to G12, then G13, then R4, and finally R5...

Imagine being such a hater. Not everyone is so petulant.

bttcab5per77.png
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

bttcab5per77.png

Nice! But why is your UI so different from mine? Is this an old shot?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Or they don’t want to invest in characters from movies that they disliked.

I loathed the last Jedi and having a prolonged first order / resistance meta doesn’t sound appealing to me.
  • Options

The prequels are a million times better than the new trilogy.

Or would you like “Mary Poppins Leia” Added as a great new toon.

Or maybe Snoke? Aka grow your own sith in a tank.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

I loathed the last Jedi and having a prolonged first order / resistance meta doesn’t sound appealing to me.

don't have to / k
  • Options

bttcab5per77.png

Nice! But why is your UI so different from mine? Is this an old shot?

Looks like an iPad version. Phones typically are wider screened
  • Options
    Some people didn't like Phoenix, yet they needed them for Thrawn. Ewoks were a requirement for C3PO.

If every meta depended on how liked the characters are, we would have had 2-3 viable teams for the past 4 years, if any.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

lol
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Some people didn't like Phoenix, yet they needed them for Thrawn. Ewoks were a requirement for C3PO.

If every meta depended on how liked the characters are, we would have had 2-3 viable teams for the past 4 years, if any.

Or the game would have died, rather than just being in perpetual state of dying.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

lol

Explain how the the last Jedi is better than any of the prequel trilogy?

1) none of the prequels dumped all over the original trilogy

2) none of the prequels had pointless hour-long sections of the film that don’t add to anything or matter.

3) Mary Poppins Space Leia... I rest my case.
  • Options

bttcab5per77.png

1mewc2kq1lpg.jpg

My girl, my girl, my giiiiirl
    Talking 'bout my girl
    My girl

😜😘😘😘😘😘😘😜
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

lol

Explain how the the last Jedi is better than any of the prequel trilogy?

1) none of the prequels dumped all over the original trilogy

2) none of the prequels had pointless hour-long sections of the film that don’t add to anything or matter.

3) Mary Poppins Space Leia... I rest my case.

There's plenty of other threads for this kind of stuff.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Remember if you want rey in GL you need to farm first order, If you want Kylo you need to farm resistance.
  • Options
    K331 wrote: »
    Remember if you want rey in GL you need to farm first order, If you want Kylo you need to farm resistance.

We don't know this yet. So far it looks like resistance only for Rey and first order only for Kylo.
    What we do know however, is they're going to make us use characters/ships that have only just become farmable so that there's a crunch in getting them to the appropriate star level - it's happened before so it's probably going to happen again
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif