Fallen Anakin Skywalker kit idea

Prev1
Dinotank46
553 posts Member
edited February 2020
Fallen Anakin Skywalker
Neutral, sith, Jedi, tank
Force attacker that can change from light to dark and uses the dark and light side to penetrate through enemy defences

Basic 1
Destructive ambitions
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict damage over time, inflict another damage over time if target enemy had over 20% turn meter and another if that enemy had less than 50% turn meter. This attack ignores protection if the target enemy already had a damage over time. Fallen Anakin gains the Dark Side unique buff which can't be dispelled, prevented or copied
Dark Side: deal 150% more damage, but defense and health is decreased by 30%

Basic 2
Protective strike
Deal physical damage 2 times and gain health equal to 20% of the damage. This attack has a 60% chance to also gain 30% protection with an additional 25% chance if target enemy had less than 50% health after this attack. Fallen Anakin gains the light side unique buff which can't be dispelled, prevented or copied.
Light Side: has +80% max health but deals 40% less damage

Special 1
Overcome all challenges |cooldown 4
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict armor shred and expose target enemy for 3 turns. Inflict an additional expose if Darth Sidius is an ally, and an additional one if emporer Palpatine is an ally. Gain, offense up, defense up, health steel up and health up. This attack ignores armor and protection. This attack starts on cooldown
If Anakin had the dark side unique buff this attack deals 100% more damage.
If Anakin had the light side unique buff Anakin gains health equal to damage dealt, but if Anakin had max Health then gain protection equal to damage dealt.
Zeta: reduce all enemies turn meter by 70% and dispel and gain debuff immunity.

Special 2| cooldown 3
Mind over matter
Deal special damage to all enemies. Dispel all buffs from all enemies and dispel all debuffs from Anakin and deal 20% more damage to all enemies for each debuff and buff dispelled this way
If Anakin has the dark side unique buff deal an additional 10% more damage for each debuff and buff dispelled that way.
If he has the light side unique buff Anakin and all other allies gain health equal to 150% percent of the damage dealt.

Unique 1
Darth Vader
This ability only happens whenever Anakin gains the unique buff dark side. Whenever Anakin gains a debuff he gains +3 speed until the end of the encounter. Whenever he inflicts a debuff he gains +3% offense until the end of the encounter. Whenever a sith ally attacks Anakin has a 70% chance to assist dealing 30% less damage but with +40% potency and +30% critical chance and damage, if that ally is either Darth Sidius or Emporer Palpatine he has a 100% chance to assist, he attacks with 100% damage and he has +60% potency and +50% critical chance and damage. Whenever Anakin attacks out of turn with the dark side unique buff he attacks with destructive ambitions.
Zeta: whenever he gains a debuff he gains +5 speed. Whenever he inflicts a debuff he gains +5% damage. Whenever Anakin attacks out of turn he recover 10% protection. Whenever an enemy attacks an ally he has he has a 50% chance to counter attack.

Unique 2
Anakin Skywalker
This unique is only active when fallen Anakin has the light side unique buff. Whenever Anakin gains a buff he recovers 10% protection. Whenever an enemy gains a buff he recover 10% of his max health. Whenever an ally attacks out of turn Anakin gains 30% turn meter. Whenever an enemy or an ally gains health Anakin gains 50% of that health. Whenever Anakin attacks out of turn with the light side unique buff he attacks with protective strike.
Zeta: whenever Jadi master Obi Wan Kenobi or Padmé attacks, Anakin assists dealing 20% more damage with +50% more health steel.
This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
Post edited by Dinotank46 on

Replies

• Stick
    647 posts Member
    Fallen anakin is called darth Vader. Watch episode 3 it’s in there. He’s the guy in the darth Vader suit in episode 4-6. That’s anakin.
  • Stick wrote: »
    Fallen anakin is called darth Vader. Watch episode 3 it’s in there. He’s the guy in the darth Vader suit in episode 4-6. That’s anakin.

I know but he had conflict inside of him throughout 4, 5 and 6 so that's why I made him have a unique called Darth Vader and a unique called Anakin Skywalker it was to represent his conflict between his two personalities
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »

represent his conflict between his two personalities

So basically most teenagers
  • After reading a single ability in this kit, i am extremely thankful that CG makes the kits for this game. If people think malak is OP, imagine if they released a character that inflicted armor shredd, expose, removed 70%tm, dispelled buffs, and gained a bunch of useful buffs on a single attack that ignores defense and either does double damage or heals. Lol
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • After reading a single ability in this kit, i am extremely thankful that CG makes the kits for this game. If people think malak is OP, imagine if they released a character that inflicted armor shredd, expose, removed 70%tm, dispelled buffs, and gained a bunch of useful buffs on a single attack that ignores defense and either does double damage or heals. Lol

I purposely made it OP. It's a joke kit.
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »

represent his conflict between his two personalities

So basically most teenagers

Exactly
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46 wrote: »
    After reading a single ability in this kit, i am extremely thankful that CG makes the kits for this game. If people think malak is OP, imagine if they released a character that inflicted armor shredd, expose, removed 70%tm, dispelled buffs, and gained a bunch of useful buffs on a single attack that ignores defense and either does double damage or heals. Lol

In that case, well done
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
    After reading a single ability in this kit, i am extremely thankful that CG makes the kits for this game. If people think malak is OP, imagine if they released a character that inflicted armor shredd, expose, removed 70%tm, dispelled buffs, and gained a bunch of useful buffs on a single attack that ignores defense and either does double damage or heals. Lol

In that case, well done

Thank you
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA

What’s the point then?
  • Also there is no such thing as fallen anakin. He takes a new name when he changes sides. Which is why almost no one knows that anakin Skywalker is darth Vader

What’s the point then?

It's just a joke
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

What’s the point then?

It's just a joke
    Jokes are supposed to be funny
  • Ultra wrote: »

What’s the point then?

It's just a joke

Just, just go with. Come on. Just stop
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Interesting idea but this
    Fallen Anakin gains the Dark Side unique buff which can't be dispelled or copied.

need an adjustment. "Can't be prevented" is missing.
    Ultra wrote: »

What’s the point then?

It's just a joke

Just, just go with. Come on. Just stop

Wheres the punchline
  • Akenno wrote: »
    Interesting idea but this
    Fallen Anakin gains the Dark Side unique buff which can't be dispelled or copied.

need an adjustment. "Can't be prevented" is missing.

Oh thanks. I forgot about that
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Becomes a joke as soon as people give you a hassle eh ? Strange you’d put in so much effort writing a detailed joke that no one gets.
    Becomes a joke as soon as people give you a hassle eh ? Strange you’d put in so much effort writing a detailed joke that no one gets.

I’m a master at making excuses.

The excuse is a solid 3.4/10

If you dont get the joke of writing an OP fan kit, you havent made the unfortunate mistake of reading many fan kits on this forum. Most are super OP and their creators think they are perfect and better than what CG can do.

I tried to make it as OP as possible
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA

Basic - defeats enemy . Can't be evaded .

Special- revive all allies .

Unique - immune to damage and debufs

Leader- all allies have 100% speed and offence and 50% max health and protection.

That's how you make it OP as possible, what you did was make a OP kit that's not very well thought out ,and claim it to be a joke when no one likes it.
  • Treeburner wrote: »

Leader- all allies have 100% speed and offence and 50% max health and protection.

That's how you make it OP as possible, what you did was make a OP kit that's not very well thought out ,and claim it to be a joke when no one likes it.

No I tried to make an OP kit on purpose you can see it as a joke or you can't. I see my kit as a joke to try and to make an OP kit
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA

If you dont get the joke of writing an OP fan kit, you havent made the unfortunate mistake of reading many fan kits on this forum. Most are super OP and their creators think they are perfect and better than what CG can do.

How is it a joke if the original poster thinks the kit is better than what capital games does?
    If the point of the supposed joke is to make fun of capital games then it’s not a joke. It’s a jab at capital games to insult them.
    How can you justify using the same abbreviation for two different things in the same paragraph?
  • Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for being mean spirited. Just be honest about it
  • Wow haven’t seen a thread this one sided in a while. Someone jump to his defence.

How is it a joke if the original poster thinks the kit is better than what capital games does?
    If the point of the supposed joke is to make fun of capital games then it’s not a joke. It’s a jab at capital games to insult them.
    How can you justify using the same abbreviation for two different things in the same paragraph?

I used the same abbreviation for the same thing twice, not sure what you read.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    This thread is OP.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Treeburner wrote: »

legit laughed

Great one!

I used the same abbreviation for the same thing twice, not sure what you read.

No you didn’t you said original poster and over powered in the same paragraph as op
    No you didn’t you said original poster and over powered in the same paragraph as op

Both of these mean overpowered.