Where's all this "new content"?

Replies

• Kyno wrote: »
    Azza wrote: »
    Thanks Kyno to remind us that they promise us two new tier to two of the assault battle.

Of course they unfortunately had to postpone indefinitely one of the two because of bugs on a reskin...

So after nearly a month and half into the year we got 1 day with new content! Impressive!

They also said in following updates they will be adding new levels to other assault battles, not just the 2. This is just the start.

At no point did they say all the new content was coming immediately. It is supposed to a focus for the future, I believe they said the whole year in a QA, but I could be wrong.

Side note: everything in this game is a reskin of either a previous thing in this game or a previous game. No need to try and say it's not new, it is new, no one has played that level or mission in this game before.

We played the exact same forest moon event.

The only thing different is the bears were G13 and not g12.

It’s not a resin, it’s not new.

The only new thing about it, is that the bears spent 5 months farming kyros
  • So what was the sith raid a copy of? I mean, since nothing is unique and truly new...

“no one has played that level or mission in this game before.”

Except forest moon, where we played the exact same thing before. It’s the same backdrop. Same enemies. Same team comps on enemy squads. They are just relic 7 or whatever. Semantics are fun

Sith raid was a copy of the HAAT and Rancor, still just some bosses for the guild to attack, nothing new there, just a different face on it...

The fact that the enemies have different gear levels mean they aren't the same, otherwise my team that beats the old tiers would beat the new ones. Since it doesn't, it's new, and it gives me something to work towards. Either you beat it in which case enjoy the extra rewards when it runs, or you didn't in which case don't complain about there being nothing to do.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Reskins or not, we only had one day with something “new” to challenge us this year.

That’s one out of 40... and we are just coming out of a year that, as per the dev themselves, was low in content.

This is underwhelming. Point.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Side note: everything in this game is a reskin of either a previous thing in this game or a previous game. No need to try and say it's not new, it is new, no one has played that level or mission in this game before.

My god, I might agree with you for once.
    Well except you don't see it as a problem but ok.

I didnt say it isnt a problem, but to just call things we dont like a reskin without recognizing that "everything is", is just being ignorant to the fact that you can play the same game with a different skin 1000 times over without playing the same game. We should all strive to have fruitful discussions about things that may actually help.

• I like how your reasons for Forrest moon being new in your mind somehow is ignored when talking about the sith raid.

I mean, we’ve played mobile games before, so any mobile game after the first is a copy. Right?

Show me how the sith raid wasnt completely new, with new locations, game mechanics and characters

Forest moon is the same everything, sans relic level. So traya is the ranchor?

Well done, you correctly followed the logic set up by sarcasm that demonstrates how silly it is to say something isn't new when it is. Only to say something isn't new when it is...
  • Ohhhh your post was sarcasm? Sure it was buddy

Now you're getting it, just wait until you reach the lesson on irony...
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Regardless of the Re-skin debate,

It’s been 40 days into 2020 and this is the list of content we’ve gotten since the start of the new year,

- Resistance Hero Poe (Still P2P)
    - 2 Tiers of Forest Moon event (1 day)
    - 1/4th of Galactic Legend Requirements
    - 50693 portraits
    - Bug fixes
  • I wonder how many people complaining about the lack of new content have actually mastered the existing content. Particularly the still new TBs.
    Still not a he.

I didnt say it isnt a problem, but to just call things we dont like a reskin without recognizing that "everything is", is just being ignorant to the fact that you can play the same game with a different skin 1000 times over without playing the same game. We should all strive to have fruitful discussions about things that may actually help.

Cg commented themselves about their lack of content they have delivered.

So discussion about it is bad because you can use semantics to define “content”?

lol someone said discussion is bad?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I wonder how many people complaining about the lack of new content have actually mastered the existing content. Particularly the still new TBs.

The one we can only play once per month? And only one time each?

There is no big training to do to master those!
    At least, the assault battles, you can play them more than once and find out how to beat them without having to watch stupid YouTube video.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I wonder how many people complaining about the lack of new content have actually mastered the existing content. Particularly the still new TBs.

You mean the once a month DS Geo TB? Yeah that’s fun. Problem is that the Republic offensive is literally unbeatable at this point. Even A guild full of 50 copies of the biggest kraken known to this game couldn’t get full stars in it yet. Each player would still be 3-4 million GP away in that guild. So, it’s literally incapable of being mastered any time soon.

But that forest moon battle though. Can’t wait till sometime next month to play it again. Same with the Geo TB’s. Just one more month 😊

Well the main discussion is that there’s been no new content this years aside from the Forest Moon addition. We got that and a new version of poe. That’s it lol.
    I get that they need to stretch things out but cmon, they could’ve and should’ve added these new tiers to ALL the assault battles across the board. That would’ve been good to hold us over until the GL’s come out. After that, focus on pushing out the new raid sometime in the spring. Once that’s out release new tiers to the daily challenges people have been begging for. All this helps us work toward gearing for the super end game content of GEO LS TB which people are avoiding in droves because it’s insanely difficult and impossible to clear even if your guild roster was maxed out with maxed accounts. What about new nodes on the tables for PVE? A sand box mode? New donation tools for guilds? A blitz mode? New bonuses for TW again?
    There’s so much they can do and even spread it out over time but the issue is they still aren’t doing anything and their communication is still awful. Theres a thread that has hundreds of posts that promised an answer from crumb back in December and now it’s been ghosted. Like cmon, give me a break lol
  • And getting this thread back on track lest it get shut down,
    More content. A new tier to a single assault battle in a month and half for this year so far isn’t ground breaking. Devs need to do their jobs
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    There's more assault battles coming. And a raid that everyone will hate.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Forum content

I can already see the forums:

"CG, why u want to kill the guilds? This new [guild based PVE content] will rip our [small/medium/OG/nearly competitive] guild apart because all of our members will [quit/leave for a better guild/not be able to win]!"
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

"CG, why u want to kill the guilds? This new [guild based PVE content] will rip our [small/medium/OG/nearly competitive] guild apart because all of our members will [quit/leave for a better guild/not be able to win]!"

That'll be a slap in the face for sure
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    And getting this thread back on track lest it get shut down,

I feel like that may be for the best and inevitable. There are more than enough of these anyway, another will take its place for you to complain on.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    And getting this thread back on track lest it get shut down,

I feel like that may be for the best and inevitable. There are more than enough of these anyway, another will take its place for you to complain on.

Nah cause then you need to get the views up, comments up and have it stick around for the chance to get the devs to even notice it in the first place, and that’s a slim chance but hey 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Keep this thread alive!
    TVF wrote: »

Should’ve had new tiers for all the battles off the bat and I’d rather have a new raid that I hate rather than no raid at all. So long as they don’t structure the rewards like HSTR where top 10 get everything and everyone else gets 💩
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

Oh yeah, they did mention inter-guild GAC (guild vs guild). Hope its coming this year
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Oh yeah, they did mention inter-guild GAC (guild vs guild). Hope its coming this year

Matchmaking will be broken
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Matchmaking will be broken

And fleets @Ultra
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH