40 more shards to Vader

Do I have to complete literaly every achievement that gives me Vader shards?!

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    No, you can buy his shards in the Fleet store when you unlock it, plus through some quests and events like Military Might.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • Yeah, paying close attention to the fleet store is the best way to get a few toons shards easy. Vader, GG, many more.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    and his ship. buy it every time you see it. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Although one of the most iconic characters in star wars, this toons time has passed. I wouldn't worry about Vader, his shards will pop up exactly as you said, completing Questa and military might event. But I wouldn't actively use resources to get him. Although cool to have him in your roster, doesn't really have much use at least not end game.
  • However, Vader is very effective at helping get R2 if you haven’t already got it (you will need R2 for CLS etc) and also good against Ewoks so useful for Forest Moon event & Territory Wars, Grand Arena etc. Personally I wouldn’t worry too much about the end game as it’s always disappearing off into the horizon. I suspect there’s two end games - the fake matrix type end game players like to think they are in and the real end game that CG have to keep squeezing $$$ out of them.
  • Although one of the most iconic characters in star wars, this toons time has passed. I wouldn't worry about Vader, his shards will pop up exactly as you said, completing Questa and military might event. But I wouldn't actively use resources to get him. Although cool to have him in your roster, doesn't really have much use at least not end game.

Just because you may assume his time has passed for you and most veteran players he is still useful to someone just starting out. On my alt account he was the first seven star i worked toward because in early arena matches he is still useful, also as other said in legacy events like R2, greatly useful. Just because you may be a veteran player don't discount what new players have to work towards in the game.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...