Fallen Anakin Skywalker kit idea

2Next

Replies

• Stick wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    Becomes a joke as soon as people give you a hassle eh ? Strange you’d put in so much effort writing a detailed joke that no one gets.

If you dont get the joke of writing an OP fan kit, you havent made the unfortunate mistake of reading many fan kits on this forum. Most are super OP and their creators think they are perfect and better than what CG can do.

How is it a joke if the original poster thinks the kit is better than what capital games does?
    If the point of the supposed joke is to make fun of capital games then it’s not a joke. It’s a jab at capital games to insult them.
    How can you justify using the same abbreviation for two different things in the same paragraph?

I used the same abbreviation for the same thing twice, not sure what you read.

No you didn’t you said original poster and over powered in the same paragraph as op

Once again, what?

"If you dont get the joke of writing an OP fan kit, you havent made the unfortunate mistake of reading many fan kits on this forum. Most are super OP and their creators think they are perfect and better than what CG can do."

how is "writing an OP fan kit" and "Most are super OP" not using OP in the same way?????

both are short for overpowered in this case as they are describing the kit(s), but I am glad to see two people tried pointing this out without actually reading my post
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q