Developer Q&A - 01/10/2020

123457Next

Replies

• When is the February Q&A?
  • LukasRex
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    In SWGOH every year create one of fue characters who take all squads arenas for a very long period of time. For what in this game so many characters when in general in arena usefull only 5 and you always play mirror matches or seldom olso 10-15 characters. For example I play Padma and in arena I see DRevan with Alfageonosian it's hard but sometimes i can beat them but 5 minutes is not enough for Light Revan . And now You put GAS and Rex qho olways goes first and deals very high demage. I haven't opportunity to farm darth mall in relict gear amd Nichilus to beat GAS for 1 strike. QUESTION When you stupped create characters who is unbeateble for a 99% of team?
  • Second .
    I play hard battles avto and get only 1 shard of even 0. From 1+2 tries I pay 75+100 cristals and get in general 3 shards. It takes for 4+ months to farm 7* character and 1.5-2 months to open relicts on this character. But in squad arena new characters after 2 monhs in a best way became 7* and relicts 7. HOW? Will you change the mechanic of hard beatles to 5 battles 5 shards in 24 hours without additional triies for cristals. ?
  • Stragnikrubega
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    LukasRex wrote: »
    In SWGOH every year create one of fue characters who take all squads arenas for a very long period of time. For what in this game so many characters when in general in arena usefull only 5 and you always play mirror matches or seldom olso 10-15 characters. For example I play Padma and in arena I see DRevan with Alfageonosian it's hard but sometimes i can beat them but 5 minutes is not enough for Light Revan . And now You put GAS and Rex qho olways goes first and deals very high demage. I haven't opportunity to farm darth mall in relict gear amd Nichilus to beat GAS for 1 strike. QUESTION When you stupped create characters who is unbeateble for a 99% of team?

didn't you know that IT is specially created by an imbalance in order to entice people to donate money
    this is the company's policy

• Stragnikrubega
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    LukasRex wrote: »
    Second .
    I play hard battles avto and get only 1 shard of even 0. From 1+2 tries I pay 75+100 cristals and get in general 3 shards. It takes for 4+ months to farm 7* character and 1.5-2 months to open relicts on this character. But in squad arena new characters after 2 monhs in a best way became 7* and relicts 7. HOW? Will you change the mechanic of hard beatles to 5 battles 5 shards in 24 hours without additional triies for cristals. ?

they can hardly change anything. they just want to squeeze money out of the players

• Are you or would you consider updating certain mastery stats... for example, hermit yoda receives accuracy crit avoidance and damage, he can’t attack so accuracy and damage are ‘dead’ mastery stats... I do realize or dearest yoda has departed, but as he became one with the force, surely his (in game) mastery of the force could be a bit more tuned in !!

Also thank you VERY MUCH for the audio related soft crash fix.... stupendously appreciated !!
  • Will you or are you considering scavenger expansion.... If we could use... for example:
    Tier 1 mats, Carbonite C.B., to convert 1x mk1 (excess) to another mk1 (shortage)
    Tier 2 mats, Bronzium Wiring, to convert mk1 —> mk2 or mk2 (excess) to another mk2 (shortage)
    Tier 3 mats, “ “ , to convert mk2 —> mk3 or mk3 (excess) to mk3 (shortage)
    Etcetera, etcetera
    Or perhaps it would be better balanced if:
    T1 mats can convert mk1 & mk2
    T2 mats can convert mk3 & mk4
    T3 mats can convert mk5 & mk6

The thought being a way to utilize the gear we have, but not necessarily as a free exchange!
  • Hello there!
    I want to contribute something that bothers me a lot ... and that is when I enter the game ... why does it look like this?
    ha4nudsssauh.jpg

When, I think, it should look like this.
    (for developers haha)

ily78ookhr5n.jpg

Thank you!

Seriously as a designer makes me nervous lol!

@ArtiwanLlerobi
  • WhoDat wrote: »
    Will you or are you considering scavenger expansion.... If we could use... for example:
    Tier 1 mats, Carbonite C.B., to convert 1x mk1 (excess) to another mk1 (shortage)
    Tier 2 mats, Bronzium Wiring, to convert mk1 —> mk2 or mk2 (excess) to another mk2 (shortage)
    Tier 3 mats, “ “ , to convert mk2 —> mk3 or mk3 (excess) to mk3 (shortage)
    Etcetera, etcetera
    Or perhaps it would be better balanced if:
    T1 mats can convert mk1 & mk2
    T2 mats can convert mk3 & mk4
    T3 mats can convert mk5 & mk6

The thought being a way to utilize the gear we have, but not necessarily as a free exchange!

you can throw these offers here. I've already thrown my own in there. they haven't considered it yet, but I hope they will https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222701/suggestions-for-improving-the-game-rework-characters-and-stuff#latest

• Would it be possible for you to confirm your customers if EA has decided to hugely reduce its expenditure on developers for SWGOH?

Thank you in advance
  • As a player who since beginning of the game spent heavily and recently curtailed my spending, I notice that while I can be competitive in all phases of the game and aside from the brand new releases, such as the Raddus and the new Resistance and First Order characters, I can see that there inevitably will be a gap that between my collection and those who continue to spend. (That is a choice I make. I still spend. Just not as much). The new Galactic Legends format, being persistent, helps me feel better about this, assuming I understand correctly that once I have met prerequisites the event is live and available to me. This really helps. I am not as concerned as I may have been, if the event was available periodically. Thanks. Granted I can’t go for both factions at the same time, but maybe again some day I will.
    Will other events be the same, in terms of persistent? Any thoughts on that? Thanks for making a great game.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    This thread is over a month old at this point. Put your questions in the new thread next week.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.