Malak characters

So I know I need 5 of the “light side” Revan characters and 5 of the “dark side” ones as well all above 17,500 GP. I was just wondering who I should leave out in each side.

After perusing the forum, it looks like T3-M4 is the one to leave out for light side. I have not seen who to leave out for the other half though. I know DR and BSF are obvious needs, and I would assume Juhani would be as well, but what about the other 3?

Replies

• I did Malak's event with DR, BSF, Juhani, Carth and HK-47.

For the DS event the supporting characters don't matter as much because it is all about building DR's ferocity so that he one shots the droids and quickly takes down Malak. (About 50 - 60 permanent stacks, but can be done with less).
  • I forgot about HK. So I guess it was really between Carth and Canderous. I was just wondering for gear purposes. I didn’t want to gear someone when that’s the one I should worry about.
  • imo Juhani is the worst character of the DS options to invest in, so I would say leave her out. Carth and Canderous are atleast useful in other game modes
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Yeah, Carth and Canderous form a reasonable OR team with Mission and Zaalbar, Juhani isn't really useful anywhere, I ignored her too.
  • Yeah, Carth and Canderous form a reasonable OR team with Mission and Zaalbar, Juhani isn't really useful anywhere, I ignored her too.
    Well, Juhani provides an extra speed and offense boost under JKR's lead since she has both a jedi and OR tag. I've been using her there now since GK goes with Padme. She's not good at all, but I'll take the extra speed.
  • willennium wrote: »
    Yeah, Carth and Canderous form a reasonable OR team with Mission and Zaalbar, Juhani isn't really useful anywhere, I ignored her too.
    Well, Juhani provides an extra speed and offense boost under JKR's lead since she has both a jedi and OR tag. I've been using her there now since GK goes with Padme. She's not good at all, but I'll take the extra speed.

Hoda?
    Yeah, Carth and Canderous form a reasonable OR team with Mission and Zaalbar, Juhani isn't really useful anywhere, I ignored her too.

Hoda?

IMO Hoda is much better than the +5 speed from Juhani. Masters Training is such a strong boost, plus eventual mass assists and healing.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

Hoda?

IMO Hoda is much better than the +5 speed from Juhani. Masters Training is such a strong boost, plus eventual mass assists and healing.

Yeah, Hoda is better than Juhani. lol... especially if you have his foresight zeta. Forgot about him.