Should I farm Rose?

Clusterwatch
8 posts Member
edited February 2020
Memes aside,is she really worth anything?

Replies

• Farm everything.

That’s the best advice I can offer
  • She will probably be needed for gl Rey. Also everything the public has against her, she is not a bad character
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    IMO, only if you think she is needed for GL Rey. With all the other Resistance characters you could make two teams and still not use her.
    Post edited by LordDirt on
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

not at "level 40"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »

not at "level 40"

Your use of quotes makes me suspect a typo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zP66eSLto

EDIT: Read this thread before other thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • She’s good. A solid add to a Finn-led team.

The old Finn won by abusing exposes to ensure you got infinite turns. The new Finn wins by abusing exposes to keep his and Rose’s stuns on constant cooldown so you can stunlock the entire enemy team. The rest of the team is Poe, Trooper, and Pilot.

This leaves you with Rey, Rey, Holdo, BB-8, and R2 for a second team (and a superior team—but two strong teams is better than one) which is formidable. You could put C3-P0 in there, too, but he’s much better in a Luke team.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I have a zeta g12.5 rose, holding off that final piece as will be painful, its truely one zeta I would love back. Even with the zeta trooper is far superior, but didn’t re-zeta finn, like the guy above suggestion.
    But as she is in a couple of the movies and a lot of people have neglected her, its almost a given she will be needed.
    And at relic 5, I’m sure her damage would improve a lot
  • Farm? Yes.
    Gear? Not yet.
  • Why wouldn’t your 3PO be on your Padme squad?
  • I use Rose on the regular. She's a solid unit and brings a lot of control to a JTR squad. Mine's at R2.
    Still not a he.
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    Why wouldn’t your 3PO be on your Padme squad?

Because 3PO is so good that he could go anywhere. And any GR character can fill in the 5th spot for a Padmé squad especially on offense.

Currently a lot of people use 3PO with CLS to kill G$. Since Shaak Ti got displaced from the Clone team she easily slots into the Padmé squad.
  • 2q83xcotq9wf.jpg
    Yes 🥴