So just got into the game

2Next

Replies

• Almost a month
  • Ok, then I would buy the pack..... It would catch you right up to the top of your shard..... You would be a bit behind in gear but not much....
  • Alright thanks man, turns out I'm gonna have to wait tell thursday anyways. Hopefully 4 days wouldn't be too much a bigger hole lol
  • Nah, not at all.... Just save whatever gear and crystals and anything not needed to complete your dailies until then...
  • So when I get the hyperspace bundle, I was thinking of getting the journey guide mega packs. Which ones should I focus on? I was mainly going to spend my Crystal's on these because I only use 100 Crystal's a day for energy. Unless there is a better thing to use them for.
  • Yutterh wrote: »
    So when I get the hyperspace bundle, I was thinking of getting the journey guide mega packs. Which ones should I focus on? I was mainly going to spend my Crystal's on these because I only use 100 Crystal's a day for energy. Unless there is a better thing to use them for.

Unless you're planning on spending a LOT of money and crystals on the mega packs, I wouldn't recommend; they're inefficient. Buying from shipments and refreshing of energy is the way to go, as well as spending on gear.

If you want to dominate arena, pursue Darth Revan + Malak or Padme teams. Be absolutely sure to keep up on fleets as they provide additional crystals, which means you want to work on either Malevolence or Negotiator. You want the Hound's Tooth asap and, obviously, Bossk built up in order to optimize the ship.

I want to recommend pursuing either Resistance or First Order for the galactic legends, but that's going to be VERY expensive and have LOTS of requirements and investment into them. The same with GenAnakin. They're top tier, but seeing as how you're moreso starting out, I'd honestly say go full Padme and be sure to upkeep on ships.
  • Be won't have access to ships for a while..... And it's pretty hard to "keep up on ships" when you aren't farming pilots....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Be won't have access to ships for a while..... And it's pretty hard to "keep up on ships" when you aren't farming pilots....

If he's buying the bundle, he'll have ships, no? And farming for Padme teams + Bossk means he'll be working on pilots... seems pretty straightforward to me.