New mechanic idea to swgoh

KelticJosh
5 posts Member
edited February 2020
I have an idea for the dev's. What if you implemented a "strip" feature into the game this would help a lot of people out and help increase some of your revenue. The strip feature would remove all gear, mods, levels, and ability material from a character and return all of it to the player, at the cost of 10 million credits. Credits spent on a character would not be returned and stars earned on said character would not be removed. Relics would be reset back to zero and nothing would be returned from them. A very pricey investment but one that many would find to be well worth it. The same can be done to ships but at a cost of 5 million ship credits (yes I know it's called something else I just forgot what its called) simply because you get less income as a player from ships.
Post edited by KelticJosh on

Replies

• I'm going to hazard a guess and say you're quite new to this game, aren't you...?
  • KelticJosh
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    No, I've been playing the game for a few years now. I just think this idea would make a lot of people happy.
    Post edited by KelticJosh on
  • KelticJosh wrote: »
    No, I've been playing the game for a few years now. I just think this idea would make a lot of people happy.

Are you sure? I've also been playing the game for a few years and I realised a long time ago 10 million credits is not even close to a pricey investment.
  • Ok but if it was much higher people wouldn't use it enough for the dev's to make much money, any lower and you can just wait it out, resulting in the same outcome. The more characters you strip the faster you climb the ladder. 10 million was chosen for it striking a perfect, or near perfect, balance between service and consumer.
    Ok but if it was much higher people wouldn't use it enough for the dev's to make much money, any lower and you can just wait it out, resulting in the same outcome. The more characters you strip the faster you climb the ladder. 10 million was chosen for it striking a perfect, or near perfect, balance between service and consumer.

It takes less than a week to get 10 million credits, the devs will make no money. This is in no way a balance and in no way a good idea for a resource strategy game for any price, let alone using such a small volume of non-premium currency.
  • Ok fair enough. So crystal it is than... how much would you say would be a good price?
    Ok fair enough. So crystal it is than... how much would you say would be a good price?

There is no good price, it is a bad idea.
    Ok fair enough. So crystal it is than... how much would you say would be a good price?

There is no good price, it is a bad idea.

That^ and the fact that it undermines and undercuts the idea of a resource management based game.