Amazon Fire compatible?

I tried to download this for my daughter to play too, but it doesn't show on the Amazon play store. The Fire runs FIRE OS 5. Anybody try this?

Replies

• Also tried to side load it, but that didn't work either.
  • Miller
    103 posts Member
    Search on youtube for how to install Play store on Amazon Fire. Then you can get the game from Play store.
  • Ok so I got it to download, can't log into my google account even with google play downloaded....Any ideas?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Did you install play games?
    Different then Google play
  • Yep and I upgraded it. Which then shows my stats but I don't have the sign into google play option in the game.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Sorry I got nothing else.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    I wanted to play on a tablet, and it works on this one from Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013KGT9OI

Graphics stink, and the shadows aren't rendered correctly. However, the tablet is affordable. I leave it plugged in because battery life stinks.

It's still better than try to poke at the tiny buttons on my phone, while I'm on the treadmill.
  • Game works fine. Just didn't give me the option to log in to Google plus...
  • RhuneSteihl
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    REMOVED: Double post by accident
    Post edited by RhuneSteihl on
  • bump?
  • If you can't login to Google via the settings menu, then presume that it isn't possible to do. (post a photo of the settings screen?)
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Nope, can't play it. I bought my kindle the other day and found that they don't have Google play. That's the last penny I spend with Amazon. Bought both my daughters Asus tablets this week and sent amazon a copy of the receipt with a note as to why they didn't get my business.
    Without Google play android is useless.
  • I sideloaded google play/play store/game. Still doesnt give me the option to log in. What tablet did you buy Bagg?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I think you might be out of luck unless you root. Amazon wants their tablets and TV's to be amazon exclusive.
    Might just need to get play services working.
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    I got it working on one, but it was a pain. I didn't root it but found some advice on the Internet on how to get play services working. I have not checked back in for over a month so it's possible Amazon closed that work around in an update.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I absolutely LOVE Amazon but thier custom Android operating system and the fact you can cast prime video without getting around thier operating system really burns my bottom (can't wait to see if bottom is censored)
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @RhuneSteihl.Dis you put in you kids real age before trying to sign into Google play?
    I just read this in new tips and tricks section

Title: Accont connected to only one device
    Game Mode: All
    Tip or Trick text: If you install this game on device owned by your child in guest mode never declare child's true age of your minor. If you do this , you will never see login to google in game's setting menu and if only you will find a joy in play , you will never be able to move this game to your own device!!! Your child will be frustrating and hate you when you will borrow her/his device for play.
  • Yes I did! **** is there any way to change ure age?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Yes I did! **** is there any way to change ure age?

I don't think so. I don't know how far into the game it is but I think the only way around it is to make a new quest account and lie about the age.

If you already have an account you are trying to login to should not be a big deal. Backup anything you want on the tablet and do a factory reset. This should give it a new android id, if it is like all other android os, and will then great a new guest account when you first install GoH and run it.
  • You are right! I was thinking that as I entered the age. I am going to try reinstalling. I spoke with Tech support and they said this should work also.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Definitely worth reinstall attempt first but I don't think a reinstall of GoH will help, I think you have to do a factory reset of the tablet to get a new android Id and thus a new guest account. Simple reinstall will bring you back to the same guest account.
    good luck!
  • @scuba You are the MAN bro!!! I reset the kindle, reinstalled everything and BLAMMO!!! It worked perfectly! Thank you for helping me share the game with my daughter dude! Kudos!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    NP glad it worked out. Most of the credit goes to @Tomek it was his post that gave me the answer
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    I sideloaded google play/play store/game. Still doesnt give me the option to log in. What tablet did you buy Bagg?

7" fire. For $50 I thought it'd be ok. Without Google play it's just something to watch netflix on while I sit on the porch. Or, if we're more honest, something for my daughters to swipe when their tablets need charged.
  • Actually I have everything working perfectly.

http://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/

Follow the yellow brick Road. :)
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Edit: See above. Might have to get me one