Mace Windu

Prev1
So maybe this has been said but I don’t check here too often. What’s the deal Mace Windu? One of most powerful characters in the lore and he sucks. I figured LSGeo TB was prime time his rework but nope, nothing. Is he seriously gonna remain one of the worst characters in the game?

Replies

• thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Might have been mentioned once or twice... Devs hinted something may happen with the return of Clone Wars, so keep an eye out for then.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Dont understand the Mace love, rather have Vader be a top character
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

I don't think it's about Mace needing to be a top character. It's just that he's been sooo bad for sooo long.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

I don't think it's about Mace needing to be a top character. It's just that he's been sooo bad for sooo long.

Going by that, CUP needs a rework and so do the tuskens. I couldn't care less about a Mace rework (not particularly fond of the character). As stated above, Vader needs a rework.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    khelzac wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Going by that, CUP needs a rework and so do the tuskens. I couldn't care less about a Mace rework (not particularly fond of the character). As stated above, Vader needs a rework.

You don't have to care. You asked why others do.

Also it's a stretch to compare a member of the Jedi Council to generic toons.

Fair enough. I just hope he stays bad cuz free forum entertainment but I do have him G11 anyway. Its fun using him as a 5th on my Padme team xD
  • khelzac wrote: »

Fair enough. I just hope he stays bad cuz free forum entertainment but I do have him G11 anyway. Its fun using him as a 5th on my Padme team xD

I used guardian as a 5th to get the double blade feat. She's actually not bad with 20 stacks of courage lol

Don't fret, even if Mace became meta there will never be a shortage of issues for the forums to melt down over.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Don't fret, even if Mace became meta there will never be a shortage of issues for the forums to melt down over.

The real question is who is next for the forums and youtube to shout about after Mace? Last year it was GG, now it is Mace, who will be next?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

• The real question is who is next for the forums and youtube to shout about after Mace? Last year it was GG, now it is Mace, who will be next?

By the looks of things people are already gearing up to shout about Vader, see who hops on the bandwagon.

The real question is who is next for the forums and youtube to shout about after Mace? Last year it was GG, now it is Mace, who will be next?

I'm guessing we will need to survive the Rose drama first.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

I'm guessing we will need to survive the Rose drama first.

There is not enough popcorn in the world for the amount of entertainment the forums would bring if the rumors are true. But atleast there would be plenty of salt on that popcorn :D
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

The Tusken sympathizers have been growing in numbers. They must be squashed now.

Mace would wreck Vader in a lightsaber fight.

The Tusken sympathizers have been growing in numbers. They must be squashed now.

Darth Krayt
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

tenor.gif?itemid=5008841
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5008841

Vaapad.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5008841

Vaapad.

Vaader
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Eh, Vader (Anakin) is born or the Force and everyone feared him even the Emperor. My money is on Vader.

Dooku beat Mace and we saw what Anakin did to Dooku.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

I prefer Plo , dispel on basic > dispel on unique. Also funny is 25 stacks of courage on Plo's AOE and it still does nothing. It is the most dramatic useless attack in-game, unless it lands defense down, which it doesn't.

I prefer Plo , dispel on basic > dispel on unique. Also funny is 25 stacks of courage on Plo's AOE and it still does nothing. It is the most dramatic useless attack in-game, unless it lands defense down, which it doesn't.

25 stacks of courage on plo does the same as it does on anyone else.

If you're hitting someone immune to health percent attacks you won't see much damage.

I guess it depends what you’re going for. Mace’s basic will hit for more if above 50% health and has a heal component of below 50%. Then the dispell which hits hard and the exposes which is meh.

Plo has the basic dispell that dispels a lot and hits harder since the slight rework. He also has AOE TM gain and D up. You mentioned his O down AOE which is like the weakest in the game.
    Eh, Vader (Anakin) is born or the Force and everyone feared him even the Emperor. My money is on Vader.

Dooku beat Mace and we saw what Anakin did to Dooku.

Anakin as Vader would get wrecked. Plain and simple.
  • Have we ever actually seen Vader fight anyone with even close to his level of skill/power?

I mean, post-robot parts.

Pre-Robot parts Kenobi beat him in the lava.

The cyborg Vader just always seemed very slow to me.

His barely a Knight son finally beat him in RoJedi.

His big advantage was being strong in the force, but I wonder what a full fledge Jedi Master would have done to him post cyborg.

I think a Mace/Kenobi/Yoda would have smoked him pretty hard.

Sure, Kanan, Ezra, & even Ahsoka ran from him but when it came time to duel him, she wasn't doing half bad.

• Larx
    371 posts Member
    @Schwartzring

You have to read the comics with Vader.
    By reading them you will see, Vader is a beast even with cyborg parts!

So yes, he should be way more powerful as he is in the game.

Indeed Mace with his Vapaad Style should get some love, but Vader is way more powerful!
  • Windu was stronger then kenobi. Kenobi beat anakin. Windu beats anakin? Probably over simplified but vader had his time to shine in a meta and is still usable. Windu has always been bottom tier but at least deserves GBA type place in the game
  • Windu was stronger then kenobi. Kenobi beat anakin. Windu beats anakin? Probably over simplified but vader had his time to shine in a meta and is still usable. Windu has always been bottom tier but at least deserves GBA type place in the game

Yoda and Dooku have beat before Mace. Anakin beat Dooku. If Dooku can beat Mace and Anakin can beat Dooku then wouldn’t Vader beat Mace?

• Larx wrote: »
    @Schwartzring

You have to read the comics with Vader.
    By reading them you will see, Vader is a beast even with cyborg parts!

So yes, he should be way more powerful as he is in the game.

Indeed Mace with his Vapaad Style should get some love, but Vader is way more powerful!

That is the issue, they are only thinking of old Vader.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    ITT my dad can beat up your dad, SW style.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

When he eventually gets his rework, you can enjoy the countless threads of people complaining his overpowered he is.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!