G13/R3 Barriss..?

Prev1
NottaClone
117 posts Member
edited February 2020
Edit: Sorry, I was confusing her "Leadership" attributes with her "Unique"

So I'm toying with the idea of taking Barriss Offee up to G13 and maybe a few relic levels too... Then use her for the 5th unit in my Padmé squad occasionally. I would imagine at that level she would create a pretty significant amount of health regeneration, right? Enough to justify giving the gear/materials to her above CLS and Asajj...? Which both have the same G12+ finisher gear piece too.
Anyone have a 'Relic Barriss' like this, or have any thoughts on this notion?
Post edited by NottaClone on

Replies

• Above CLS (a GS counter) and Asajj? No.
    Padme team barely needs a fifth or is at least a good place to use shaak.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Could make certain counters a little more challenging and require that you bring someone with heal immunity. Not sure I would consider it over Asajj, who has so many uses at this point, unless you've already unlocked General Skywalker and don't need the help in DS TB.
  • So yeah bro I'm dealing with the same choice . I just really like a zarris and I reckon I can get her to 100k health, that's what I did with zavage granted it wasn't worth it in the long run but it's so fun having people time out against it on GAC.
  • 40 years from now, when we unlock him, she will pair well with KAM.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    40 years from now, when we unlock him, she will pair well with KAM.

Whale guilds like TI and MAW will prob unlock him next LSGEO run. Then we will see what works best.

In theory yes. GK lead with many mass attacks might work well. But taking him out of a padme squad is a bit hmmm

Whale guilds like TI and MAW will prob unlock him next LSGEO run. Then we will see what works best.

In theory yes. GK lead with many mass attacks might work well. But taking him out of a padme squad is a bit hmmm

I saw an ad for them in recruitment disxord and it said they got 12 last time; probably fewer before then. They have at least 2 more to go
  • she might be good if you use padme for arena, JKR's can be a pain in arena matches because Yoda can burst down whoever gets marked, Barris may save them. Other than that though, 3PO is best 5th vs Malak, and I use GMY vs 501st and will probably use Shaak Ti in place of him once I finish farming her, have about half the gear to take her from 12-13, and the piece left from 11 to 12 ready to go.
  • My g13 r5 has been useful in geo TB.
  • Nope that’s a waste

But not as big of a waste as R7 JTR R5 Finn & Res Trooper :p
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    JacenRoe wrote: »

I’m in a top 15 guild where everyone has G$. We got 8 last time and 2 the time before that. I personally have a r5 Rex and ST, and the other three are r7. I spent an hour ripping mods off of characters across my roster to make sure they were the best possible on the required team. I have very deep 20+ speed mods, the 2nd fastest possible set in use on my 4 year old shard, and plenty of offense % mods so my mods are not an issue. I’ve read all the guides, watched the videos, and learned from guild mates who have beaten it. For that effort I’ve failed twice. Uberkraken guilds are NOT getting him any time soon. With the best team and correct strategy it’s heavily RNG dependent and moderately to heavily slanted against you. Unless we get new relic levels or somebody finds a super secret strategy it will be quite a few months.

That said, even now she is a great utility character. Constant free heals and a passive cleanse are solid in a game where I need 8 good teams for GAC defense, 8 for offense, and probably at least 2 good cleanup teams. That’s 90 characters minimum. Once you have the top teams in good shape and you get into the middle of your roster you need to get creative. If someone can’t find a use for a relic Zarris there they aren’t looking hard enough.
    JacenRoe wrote: »

I’m in a top 15 guild where everyone has G$. We got 8 last time and 2 the time before that. I personally have a r5 Rex and ST, and the other three are r7. I spent an hour ripping mods off of characters across my roster to make sure they were the best possible on the required team. I have very deep 20+ speed mods, the 2nd fastest possible set in use on my 4 year old shard, and plenty of offense % mods so my mods are not an issue. I’ve read all the guides, watched the videos, and learned from guild mates who have beaten it. For that effort I’ve failed twice. Uberkraken guilds are NOT getting him any time soon. With the best team and correct strategy it’s heavily RNG dependent and moderately to heavily slanted against you. Unless we get new relic levels or somebody finds a super secret strategy it will be quite a few months.

That said, even now she is a great utility character. Constant free heals and a passive cleanse are solid in a game where I need 8 good teams for GAC defense, 8 for offense, and probably at least 2 good cleanup teams. That’s 90 characters minimum. Once you have the top teams in good shape and you get into the middle of your roster you need to get creative. If someone can’t find a use for a relic Zarris there they aren’t looking hard enough.

Amen
  • It's really dependent on what you want to do and what you use in game. Emperor Palpatine was about my 10th relic'd character because I wanted to relic him and use him more frequently than others seem to. But, I also relic'd Padme, JKA, GK, Han, Chewie, Bossk, and CLS before I upped him into relics.

My Zariss is still at G11 and does well on a Padme team at that level, so I'm sure she'd be great higher too. Good luck with it if you do!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Would she be useful? Yes.

More useful than promoting CLS or AV? Almost certainly not.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »

Usefull how? I'm sure she's just as plug and play as the other two
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

Usefull how? I'm sure she's just as plug and play as the other two

LSGTB jedi teams
  • :# WOWWW! Sure do feel like a jackass!
    I somehow got it into my head that her "Leadership" effects were part of her "Unique" ability! So the following wouldn't have any effect on a Padmé squad with Barriss in it...

""Jedi allies gain 20% Max Health,
    and other allies gain half that
    amount. In addition, at the start
    of each of their turns, Jedi allies
    heal for 8% of Barriss Offee's
    Max Health, and other allies heal
    half that amount.""

I only skimmed through the first half of the comments, and I can only imagine how confusing it must have been, trying to figure out how to respond to my question.
    SORRY ABOUT THAT... I'm an ****! 😖
    Well, I'm a lot less tempted to take her to G13 now, LOL
    But I have been toying with a "stalemate" squad with her as leader and leftover Jedi with healing abilities and the like. Haven't had much success yet, but my supporting cast isn't that great. I think my Jolee Bindo isn't even 7☆ ranked, or even G11 yet, for example. However, I do think it has potential as a stalemate squad in a GAC's back section defenses.
  • On a side note... My Zarriss has +35,441 health just from her mods! Which IDK... That seems pretty good, right? Apparently her base health is kinda crap, because her grand total is only 69,384 :/
  • I'm glad you realized that before doing it. That would have been a punch to the gut.
  • 😆... Right!
    That sure would've been a steep price to pay, just for a "stalemate squad"... But down the road when I am able to do some work on my unused Jedi, that's still something I do wanna work on creating.
  • Swgoh.gg has zarris at around 150k health
    Swgoh.gg has zarris at around 150k health

I’d like to see that screenshot
    Swgoh.gg has zarris at around 150k health

I’d like to see that screenshot

ob0eoae6kfj3.png
  • @SithVicious you where right to be suspicious, I was wrong ,it's 160k health
    @SithVicious you where right to be suspicious, I was wrong ,it's 160k health

Dang...
  • @NottaClone I'm still going to do mine I'll let you know what happens.
  • 6.58% health on a secondary stat! :o
  • @NottaClone Barris at r4 now with 102000 health . Healing for 20400+ on crit.

From what I have seen I could probably push her to 130-150k health , want to get her healing around 30k on a crit.

I got a zavage with similar health might throw them together on a back wall for a laugh I will let you know how it goes .