Cheating

How does bounty hunters get auto revive when you forfeit a match in GAC? Since when did bounty hunters get a revive with full health and full protection? I took **** fett out and greedo had no protection and was almost out of health completely when i forfeit the match to bring in a clean up squad. Well to my surprise full bounty hunter squad with full health and protection. olib7qyzd8z4.png

Replies

• It was because you forefit the match. When you forefit something, you lose your progress for that battle.
  • Next time let it time out rather than forfeiting. Forfeiting resets the match.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Yup. Your choices are:
    1) Forfeit and let it reset - no damage inflicted but no TM-load either
    2) Let it time out/restart your game client - damage is inflicted and ability cooldown status is preserved but remaining toons are TM-loaded

Either way your squad is still consumed and the battle counter is incremented.

Knowing which option to exercise when can make all the difference.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Yup. Your choices are:
    2) Let it time out/restart your game client - damage is inflicted and ability cooldown status is preserved but remaining toons are TM-loaded

Restarting the client gives effect one. The only way to keep the damage is to let it time out.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Yup. Your choices are:

Restarting the client gives effect one. The only way to keep the damage is to let it time out.
    You are of course correct. My derp. :)