Anybody who I should farm in Galactic war?

Clusterwatch
8 posts Member
edited February 2020
Currently working on getting Phasma,then on getting Zeb to beat Artist of War..

Is there anybody else who I should work on?

Replies

• Since I'm already talking about Artist of War,which character should exclude from farming since there is 6 of them when 5 of them is required?
  • Zeb is needed for Thrawn. Poggle is needed for geos which everyone is going to eventually need. Cad Bane is not the best bounty hunter but he is definitely useful before late game. Biggs is good to farm because he has a good ship. Datcha has some niche uses as a jawa team but it's not necessary. Besides ships the other toons are pretty obsolete or useless.
  • 20cmulcahy wrote: »
    Zeb is needed for Thrawn. Poggle is needed for geos which everyone is going to eventually need. Cad Bane is not the best bounty hunter but he is definitely useful before late game. Biggs is good to farm because he has a good ship. Datcha has some niche uses as a jawa team but it's not necessary. Besides ships the other toons are pretty obsolete or useless.

Understandable,have a nice day
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Agree with above. To expand, Cad is a very easy farm and works decently with just about any combination of BHs. He also has a decent scoundrel ship that works well with Hound's Tooth, and you'll want Cad at a decent gear level to unlock and max out Han's Falcon. Speaking of Han's Falcon and a Rebel fleet, which despite being inferior to Negotiator are still a very strong and more accessible earlier on, one of the best ships to add to support Han's Falcon is Cassian's U-Wing. For that, you'll need K2SO unlocked and starred up, so I would add him to your list as well if you want to go down that route.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    4zvvlrcd2nc21.png
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    4zvvlrcd2nc21.png

What do Pillars mean exactly?
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Farm Pillar 1, then 2, etc to 5, in each corresponding category. So once you finish pillar 1 for GW store, even if your hard node farms aren't finished, move on to pillar 2 for GW store, for example.
  • I disagree with Pillar-1 Greedo. I'd do IG-88 for the Ship for Falcon before Greedo.

That said, that is Squad & your asking about G-War.

My suggested order is.....

Cad - 3* to Open him for Credit Heists.
    Zeb - 7* for Thrawn
    Cad - Add Stars as needed to Pass Credit Heists.
    Bigs - 7* for Fleet.
    Phasma - 7* for BB8
    K2S0 - 7* for various uses.
    Ships - Ships - Ships - Ships.
    NightSister Initiate - 7* (But keep low gear for Sith Raid P3)
    Farm More Ships that are already 7* for Shard Store Gear conversions.
  • Since I'm already talking about Artist of War,which character should exclude from farming since there is 6 of them when 5 of them is required?

Exclude NO one.

BUT.

Understand Sabine is SUPER SLOW.

So what your doing with her is getting her open & maybe up to 4-5* so that she can be used for the Ship, Phantom II, that she shares w/ Ezra & Chopper.

For the actual Thrawn Event you won't use her, because the others will hit 7* while she is still back at 4*.

For Ezra/Hera, I suggest alternating them at 2*, 5*, & 7*.
    Do Ezra first since he's the primary Damage for Phoenix Squad.
    But at each Star point above, switch over to catch Hera up & then back on Ezra.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    4zvvlrcd2nc21.png

What do Pillars mean exactly?

if you google swgoh pillars you sill see guides vids for starting players. there may be some tweaks as those are from last year, but it will get you a solid start. the important thing is to not waste resources on things that won't help you progress. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you