Casual Guilds Looking For Players - February 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• https://swgoh.gg/g/9085/brotherhood-of-darkness/

Guild-Name: Brōtherhood of Darkness
    Guild-GP: 210m

Geo LSTB: 10/36 (KAM Shards = ?)
    Geo DSTB: 27/33 (Wat Shards = 30+)
    Hoth LSTB: 45/45
    Hoth DSTB: 48/48

HPIT: 8pm GMT (on sim)
    HAAT: 9pm GMT (on farm)
    HSTR: 10pm GMT (on farm)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ky2R2AZ
    Discord Host: Binxy#9448
    Ally Code: 493-799-258

The Brōtherhood of Darkness is a fully heroic independent guild focussed on Geonosian Territory Battles and Territory Wars. We are now recruiting players with a minimum GP of 4m, who are ready to compete with a very active and friendly, fun guild.

Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a message on discord if interested.
  • RW421
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3284/grand-army-of-heroes/

Grand Army of Heroes is looking for a few good recruits!

185 mil GP, casual guild doing all heroic raids.

We are laid back and don't have any specific requirements, just a bunch of Star Wars fans having fun playing a mobile game! Just want everyone to have fun and ask that you participate as much as posssible.

*48/50 at the moment, most have been here for years
    *24 hour join period, raids rotate starts at 8 am and 8pm EST
    *Guild reset 730pm EST
    *40+ stars Hoth TB
    *19 and 9 stars Geo TB
    *Organized TW

Looking for >2 mil GP, but rosters getting ready for Geo and LS Geo also a plus

If your looking for a new guild that is fun and supportive, give us a look!

Contact Random Wes#1543 on Discord or DM here!
  • Welcome!

I am an officer of 'Down Under Darkside', and we are recruiting 1 more member that are eager to grow in the game. Specifically targeting two types of players:
    1) middle tier players ~2 million GP in guilds that are lacking direction, lifeless or stuck due to lack of participants
    2) top end players >3 million GP burnt out by demanding guilds but still want to participate actively at their own pace

We offer:
    •Detailed strategy in TW - 77-2 record (65 via full clear)
    •Discord server with great resources, banter, updated bots and real nerdy Star Wars/Marvel lore of the worst kind
    •Quick donations
    •Easily complete all Heroic Raids
    •Average 24,000+ raid tickets a day when full
    •18* on Separatist Might TB, 8* on Republic Offensive (at 145 million GP)

In new members we expect the following:
    1. Full participation in TB
    2. 1 deploy in TW if you join (3 zetas for 1 deploy, that’s a pretty good deal)
    3. Be active and communicate especially if RL forces you to take a break

Our raids rules are :
    1. RANCOR - auto
    2. HAAT - 20-30 min alive status
    3. HSTR - <6 hour but varies depending on who requires #1-5
    4. Raid schedule from 7-7:30 pm AEDT (Australia)

We require downloading discord, joining our server, and linking your swgoh.gg account.
    Here is our guild page on swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/56585/down-under-darkside/
    You can contact me here or on discord at Blueboy626#3779 or havoc_rah#4307 (guild leader)

As Aussies we love the underdog status, John Howard's bowling technique, fishing and pride ourselves on role models such as David Boon, S.K. Warne and Mike Whitney.
    And the same applies to our US friends across the Pacific. We already have a motley crew of Americans that recognize the gracefulness of Don Mattingly’s sideburns, the unique chemistry between T.O, Chad Ochocinco & Carson Palmer and Charles Barkley’s inspiring golf swing which make us all want to take up professional eating. We honestly have something for everyone and look forward to hearing from you all!
  • ~Remnants Of The **** Order~ 185millGP Guild is looking for 3/ 3.5+millGP players to fill spots of players leaving the game!

U must have Geo Bugs or at least working on them to help the guild with getting Wat shards!

:Use Discord
    :Produce 500min Daily Tickets
    :Be active n participate in TW/TB
    :Respect Guild Members

We run all Heroic Raids, HSTR 8pm CST
    We are TW/TB focused n run DS Geo n LS Hoth, there are folks that want to finish staring up their Malaks n GAS!

We're a competitive, but laid back n fun crew, n we understand that real life is #1 priority, we just ask if ur going to b gone for a period of time, or can't get ur tickets for the day, that u let one of the officers know! It's not an issue!

If interested in joining r Star Wars Family, HMU on Discord or in game!

Ally Code:563-215-984
    Discord Handle: QueenMamaA#7246

Ty! Y'all😎🤙🏽 ~Queen~
  • Bad A Jedis

If you are looking to get away from the elite guild grind, or want Han and GK shards without all of the hassle join Bad A Jedis. We have a wide range of player ability and level with a focus on camaraderie and having fun with the game. We have players that have elite guild experience and players that have been playing the game for only a few weeks. We have no requirements other than having fun. If this sounds appealing to you, don't hesitate. Join us, get your raid shards, and help us work toward Heroic Sith Triumvirate (or not, you do you).

GP: 27 million

Raids: HPit, HAAT, working toward HSTR

Ally Code: 967-537-287

Look us up in guild search and join today
  • Donle_Jomid13
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Hello, all!

Is real life getting in the way of gameplay and raids? Then join Rising Torrent.

I began this guild because I realized that real life sometimes keeps me away from the game and that isn't the best quality for active guilds to keep me. So, I decided to start up a casual guild for those of us who want to participate in raids and events but are not always able to do so. The only limit is a level 70 or above level, but as for requirements there are none other than be friendly to other players.

So far, there's just me, Donle Jomid. Ally code 828-679-323

There is no Discord server, but I am open to making one if the players want one.

I look forward to meeting you!
    Post edited by Donle_Jomid13 on
  • TXH1138
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    CTM is the coolest, most casual guild I’ve been a part of over the past ~5 years. Great group of peeps. No board chat required. I created a webpage to help skilled and new comers along in the game SWGOH.cc We have individuals from under 1M to over 5M GP.. it’s just a lot of fun! My ally code: 357-542-161 Please check us out. SWGOH.cc
    -JT
  • Come join the Lincoln Limeys!!

We are now down to our final 2 slots. Guild GP: 80.7 mln

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly UK based guild and relaxed with our approach to the game. We also enjoy helping the newer players with less GP level up quickly.

Our guild reset time is 6.30pm British Time.

We do very well with territory wars and win the majority of them.

We are looking to grow and expand and want you along on the ride with us. It really doesn't matter what your level of experience is, our new recruits over the past week have ranged from 3.5mln to 50k..

Our only requirement is a minimum entry level of 20.

We are currently running Heroic Pit, Heroic Tank and level VI Sith raids

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969
  • KingTommy23
    207 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Amadala Guard

229mil Guild GP
    ** 3 SPOTS OPEN**

- Geo Tb 26/33*
    - Light Geo Tb 12/33*
    - Lightside Tb 45/45*
    - Darkside Tb 48/48*

- Laid back guild filled with veterans who know what they’re doing. Just ask that u handle your daily guild activities (Tb, energy, etc).

** MESSAGE ME IN-GAME OR JUST SEARCH US & JOIN **

KingTommy23
    Ally Code 519-355-155
    Post edited by KingTommy23 on
  • Join the Soldiers of Light!
    Guild GP: 182M

International guild, seeking 3 new colleagues.
    We are casual and committed, playing the game for fun, enjoying our team and helping each other.
    HSTR, HAAT and HPIT on farm. 18 * in Geo DSTB.
    3 openings, need players above 2,5 M GP.
    600 raid tickets/day required and participation to Guild Events. Discord is optional, in-game chat recommended.
    Come and play the game with us!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21121/soldiers-of-light/12/20/2019
  • KeaseOdinson
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Post edited by KeaseOdinson on
  • Konkyou
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    SMNLAM.jpg

Fun Guild with good results. Looking for level 85 players who are very active!

Join us and if you have questions let me know by one of the methods below.

Discord - konkyou#2002
    Ally Code - 979-741-333

• We are VS-VRR small 2 guild alliance, 160 and 137M.

Looking for 3-4 new members to join us in our main 160M guild, we are active but not strictly like others and we do HSTR and Geos DS 19*

Our 2 current guilds merge contains members of 10 small guilds from America, Europe and Asia.

If you are interested contact me,
    Syon#8863
    534-761-556
  • Can you tread water (or sand) well enough to join the Tattooine Swim Team?

Are you prepared to be an elite Sarlaac swimmer?

Do you look good in a Speedo?

Guild Name: Tattooine Swim Team

Recruiter: HerrDreyer (Discord: HerrDreyer#4997)

Ally Code: 822-586-566

Guild GP: 153M

Raids: All Heroic, all on regular farm, 24-hour hold, live at 9PM EST

Participation is expected in Territory Wars and Territory Battles

Current TB: 13* in Geo DS; 7* in Geo LS

Looking for active players ready to contribute in TW, TB and have a good time.

Discord server has generous portions of entertaining memes and good people.

Discord: https://discord.gg/U6up7Bf

19961204_10156431860592923_1341523593355177877_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=O-0p_sn-63EAQmM9yoXj6fE_4GEMsMlk_WBCV4AzVKbZzyDtmvkKTpChQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=2254fa597e57888374137469606b00cf&oe=5E857956.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=O-0p_sn-63EAQmM9yoXj6fE_4GEMsMlk_WBCV4AzVKbZzyDtmvkKTpChQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=2254fa597e57888374137469606b00cf&oe=5E857956
  • Fly Casual is recruiting 2 level 85 players ! Geonosian squads a plus !

We are a casual PST guild consisting mainly of F2P players many of whom have been together since guilds launched with plenty of leeway given for vacations and real life.

Time Zone PST
    GP 163 million.
    Raids - All heroic on farm.
    TW - 70 percent win rate.
    TB - Geonosis 14 stars

If you are interested in joining please send a friend request to : remorhaz 234-893-849 and we can chat. If you have any question please feel free to PM and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Guild-GP: 211m

The Brōtherhood of Darkness is a fully heroic independent guild focussed on Geonosian Territory Battles and Territory Wars. We are now recruiting players with a minimum GP of 4m, who are ready to compete with a very active and friendly, fun guild.

Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a message on discord if interested.
  • QueenMamaA
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    ~Remnants Of The **** Order~ 182mill GP

We're looking for 2 players at least 3.5 mill GP, to fill spots of 2 players that left the game!

:Must use Discord,better for communication!
    :500 min Daily Tickets
    :Participate in TW/TB n at least HSTR
    :Respect Guild Mates

~We run all Heroic raids!
    ~DS Geo TB*22/16-20+Wat shards(depending on the RNG gawds lol)LS Geo 8*/We also alternate between LS Geo n LS Hoth, there are still ppl wanting to finish staring up Malak n GAS!

We are a very active guild, so for some reason if ur going to be away for a Lil bit, we just ask that u let the leader or one of the officer know, it's more to ensure ur spot, n it's not an issue at all! We totally understand that real life happens, a lot of us have families, school,jobs n other real life activities going on!

We have a very organized Discord, n that's where we keep the fun going, plus tons of info about Counters,GAC,TB and much more! We're definitely a laid back competitive, but in a fun way crew! So having a great personality n sense of humor is a + And we definitely would love u to have u join r Star Wars Family!!

If interested HIT.ME.UP (If there is a TW or TB going on at the time, it's not an issue for me to wait for u to join)

Ally Code:563-215-984
    Discord Handle:QueenMamaA#7246

Thanks! ~Queen~🍻😎🤙🏽

Guild-GP: 211m

Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a message on discord if interested
  • QueenMamaA
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    ~Remnants The **** Røgue Ørder~ 106mill GP Guild!

Just had a player join us, now just looking for 2 more players at least 1.5 mill GP to join r Star Wars Family!

:Must use Discord, easier to communicate
    :Participate in TW/TB (We run Hoth TB n building up to doing DS Geo) Currently undefeated in TW, so it's important ppl participate!
    :500 min Daily Tickets
    :Respect Guild Mates
    :We run all Heroic Raids,HSTR 7pm CST

We are a newer guild, been up n running for 4months now n we all love the fun laid back atmosphere. We also understand that real life is #1 priority, majority of us have families, school, jobs n other real life activities that come first, but we're still a very active guild n game focused n we all have fun together! If u have a great personality n sense of humor, that is definitely a +🤙🏽

If u want to be a part of our Star Wars family, HIT.ME.UP!!

Ally Code:785-452-767
    Discord Handle:QueenMamaA#7246 😎🤙🏽
    Post edited by QueenMamaA on
  • Mutiners without fears

1 space ....low turnover of players

167mil gp.....active but relaxed. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

ALL RAIDS HEROIC

Raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs

Looking a player with a focussed roster that can contribute to Tb and tw

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • Deathscythe
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    SithACC
    is looking for members we will raid as has as we can if you are a low lvl we will do raids to help you build up. We are a chil group

788-399-927
  • Mellor90
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    The First Order Pizzeria

This is a new casual guild looking for players to populate the guild, no commitment required, all are welcome it doesnt matter if your new or a returning player. We will be as active as possible in raids and guild events as much as possible to try and help everyone progress.

My ally code is: 411-861-999
    Post edited by Mellor90 on
  • Thorce
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Sun Bros, 113 mil gp guild, is looking for active players (400 tickets/day). We SIM Pit raid, and run HSTR and tier 7 HAAT. Hoth and Geo DS Territory Battles. We win about 90% of our Territory wars. Friendly group, low 9pressure, just looking for good participation.

Contact Thorce#0577 on Discord.

My ally code is 774-579-992, TrueHokie
    Post edited by Thorce on
  • Guildy McGuildstein Traya shards for all! (No JTR Required). Up to HOTH 45 🌟LSTB, 47 🌟DSTB, GEO 11🌟 LSTB, 27🌟 DSTB180mil+ GP

Guildy McGuildstein is a highly-organized family of 4 guilds with players ranging from brand new to 4mil+ GP, and guilds are all-in competitive/in-between/casual playstyle respectively. Guild resets are Central and Eastern Standard Time in US.

We've got HSTR on farm in our top 3 guilds.

We are a ftp-friendly guild, but we have a few space dolphins and whale-ish players as well. We have no unit requirements, but we reward performance. We have a tiered guild structure and we use a merit-based system of advancement that allows motivated players to move up the ranks quickly into higher guilds to earn better rewards.

We are always seeking players with organizational skills who are interested in helping out to keep the guild functioning.

Requirements:

* 600/day (NOT required for casual guild in the family)
    * Discord
    * swgoh.gg profile
    * Mandatory fun

Visit our Discord server if interested: https://discord.gg/NCvv9Am
  • Crusader70
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Darkside Legends is looking for active players. We are an easy going guild of pressure free people. We don’t care if you don’t have the current meta. We only care if you can play daily and contribute. Our guild has enough openings if you have a group that needs a new home. We currently are not doing the Heroic Sith but are almost there. A few more people and we should have it. We do have a discord but that’s not required.

My Ally Code is 931 748 464 feel free to message me for more info.
  • New guild "Dark Je'daii Order" is recruiting new players.

We are opened up to help new players who need advice and tips.

No minimum GP or level requirements. We will do raids based on other players level.

You can join us on discord:
    https://discord.gg/EkSpD3

or contact guild leader in the game - 344-572-939 Beliath
  • Tired of guilds with too strict of requirements? Too low of a level to be able to stay in a guild? Well come on over to Rage of the Dark, where guild activity is a request, rather than a requirement. No exterior chats, minimum level or participation requirements. Those new to the game as well as seasoned veterans are welcome.
    Guild newly created, plenty of space available
    Guild leader: Rennat Novey
    Ally code: 667-926-298
  • Mando’a Kyr’tsad is looking for 20-25 players and/or a merger. We are a casual guild with no minimum requirements other than you try to be active daily and are all in the GP realm of 2.5-3.5. We were running strong for a while but lost a bunch of players who either outgrew the guild or left the game altogether. We can easily dispose of heroic pit and tank raids and can currently get into P2 of the heroic sith raid. Typically pull in 22-25 stars in Hoth TB. We haven’t done Geo TB in a while. TW is hit or miss. We currently do not have any secondary communication app. Hoping there is another casual guild in the same situation as us that could benefit from a merger. Please contact in game: 489-471-612
  • BenQuadinaros
    67 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    We are Yodalishous. We are a semi-casual guild (44 players, 154mil GP)

Raids:
    We run all three Heroic raids with a 24 hour join period. Start times are 6:30PM EST.
    HRancor is on sim.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We generally do well on TW. We don’t require everyone to join, but if you do we ask for participation.
    TB is more important, especially for following officer orders and deploying at minimum. We do DS Geo and LS Hoth on rotation until LS Geo becomes more feasible or until we’ve hoarded enough GET1 to get both GAS and Malak for our members.

Requirements:
    We don't have any strict rules aside from participation, but are looking for players (3.2mil GP minimum) who are active and are able to contribute to guild activities (HSTR, territory battles, etc.). We boot after 2 weeks of inactivity unless members let us know they’ll be gone for a bit.

Contact
    Me: BenQuadinaros: 672-553-549
    Post edited by BenQuadinaros on
  • galactic-legion.jpg
    The Galactic Legion Needs You!
    We are a casual guild (48 active players, 145M+ GP) looking to fill up the last open spots in our roster.
    Guild reset time is 4:30 GMT. Heroic raid times are 7-8PM Eastern Time.
    Raids:
    We run all three raids at the Heroic level with a 24 hour join period.
    Territory Wars and Battles:
    Geonosian Territory Battles. Last time achieved 14 stars. Looking forward to keep improving.
    Requirements:
    While we don't have any strict rules, we are looking for players who are generally active and are able to contribute to guild activities (HSTR, territory battles, etc.).
    Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: Taslye (Forum), Ally Code: 985-799-262
    • Guild Leader: Obi Juan Kendobi, Ally Code: 844-557-464
This discussion has been closed.