Best "new" FO team

In the recent past, I think everyone could agree on KRU lead with Kylo Ren, FOE, FOO and FOTP.
Apart from the fact you'll probably need every FO char for the GL, which 2 in the "old" line-up should be dropped for Hux and ST?
Or would you just include Hux, or just ST? And in who's place?

In short, what's the new best FO line-up (let's assume the 2 new chars are 7*) for let's say GAC or TW purposes?

Replies

• trevyclause
    399 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    FOTP is not typically considered as part of the best team... Usually FOST in place of FOTP. Even though I currently run FOTP instead of FOST haha.

As to the new best team... no idea. It really probably depends on the team your facing. Hux as leader can prevent counter attacks which is awesome, but not sure I'd take that over KRU's leadership. Its a hard one, curious what someone who has both Hux and ST 7* would say based on their testing.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hux lead, with FOO, FOTP (high relic), Sith Trooper (high relic) can one shot almost any toon
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Hux lead, with FOO, FOTP (high relic), Sith Trooper (high relic) can one shot almost any toon

And the 5th slot?
  • Moorebid wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

And the 5th slot?

Probably Phasma. That would leave KRU, Kylo, FOST, FOSFTP, and FOE. Or maybe you can switch Phasma/FOSFTP since both can grant teammates advantage(which plays into Hux's kit). This is just theorycrafting though since I don't have Hux or Sith Trooper geared yet...
  • willennium wrote: »
    Moorebid wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

And the 5th slot?

Probably Phasma. That would leave KRU, Kylo, FOST, FOSFTP, and FOE. Or maybe you can switch Phasma/FOSFTP since both can grant teammates advantage(which plays into Hux's kit). This is just theorycrafting though since I don't have Hux or Sith Trooper geared yet...

Good thinking. It would seem those two could be switched out for each other. Dig these two teams.