Makes No Sense

Prev1
Baby_Yoda
1435 posts Member
edited February 2020
Hounds tooth? Ebon Hawk? Ashoka Tanos star fighter?

It’s clear that money is valued over having an event make sense.

None of these people were even remotely related to EP IX.

Heck, they are probably all dead by the beginning of the sequel trilogy.

If this is the case then I’m guessing Galactic Legends aren’t going to all be related to the new trilogy as well.

Might as well put up a R7 Hermit Yoda for Rey since that makes sense.
Post edited by Baby_Yoda on

Replies

• Disgraceful the level of effort the devs put into this game now
  • Which ships are related to ep 9?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Well, the Raddus isn't exactly around for EP IX either so...

Clearly this is a set of ships that they think work well with what they have designed. What other 4 ships besides the resistance tagged ones should they have used? Han's Falcon? Tie Fighter? Sith Bomber?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • I would rather have ships I already have to be requirement then some new ship while yes it doesn't make sense from a lore perspective neither does alot of teams in this game
  • I really like the Raddus in ep9
  • we can be happy that they wanna have ships and pilots, which are farmable for a long time!

the other option is, they release a ton of new ships and pilots and we have to farm and gear them all up.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Which ships are related to ep 9?

I also said the trilogy itself so rip that
  • People will find anything to complain about. If you’ve tried at all in fleet arena you should already have a maxed out HT and at least have Ashokas star fighter 7*, and the ebon hawk and landos **** are ships some will have to grind for while others wont. They don’t have enough resistance ships to fill a roster yet so this is the recommended team
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

Which ships are related to the trilogy itself?
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

The 3 resistance ships in the game?

Cool. Sounds like a fun squad to get Raddus. Seems legit we could use 3 to get a cap ship...

Cool. Sounds like a fun squad to get Raddus. Seems legit we could use 3 to get a cap ship...

Yeah because the ebon hawk makes so much sense right? Yeah ok
  • Nothing is ever good enough eh. They make the requirements pre-existing ships. It unlocks at only 4*. No recent ships that aren't yet farmable. The ships span the entire Star Wars in-game timeline (as announced by the devs).
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Thread title reminds me of the Chewbacca Defense.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Yeah because the ebon hawk makes so much sense right? Yeah ok

Which ships make sense?
  • You're playing the wrong SW game if you're into lore buidling. With a few exceptions (Legendaries, Hero's Journeys, ECs, some minor events like Dathomir and endor), it's pretty much mix'n'match, heave lore as far as you can out a tenth story window.

Ebon Hawk is annoying if you don't have it, as it conflicts with relic farming (I've got it at 5*).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    You're playing the wrong SW game if you're into lore buidling. With a few exceptions (Legendaries, Hero's Journeys, ECs, some minor events like Dathomir and endor), it's pretty much mix'n'match, heave lore as far as you can out a tenth story window.

Ebon Hawk is annoying if you don't have it, as it conflicts with relic farming (I've got it at 5*).

I have that bad boy a 7* but it still makes no sense lol
  • TVF wrote: »
    Thread title reminds me of the Chewbacca Defense.

It’s a ripoff of an NBA YoungBoy track
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    How can CG tune the difficulty to the highest frustration lvl possible without a tank that can last more than a round?

Good question, let's ask the designers of Geo LSTB.
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Well, the Raddus isn't exactly around for EP IX either so...

Clearly this is a set of ships that they think work well with what they have designed. What other 4 ships besides the resistance tagged ones should they have used? Han's Falcon? Tie Fighter? Sith Bomber?

They should have used the ships they have been trickling out for the event the last year. Oh wait, they didnt do that and spent all their time on progression and packs
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    edited February 2020

You're not exactly making sense either. Ahsoka's starfighter and Hound's Tooth are ships that nearly everyone has anyway, so that will earn them very little money. The best way to make money would be to only require marquee ships or obscure ships that nobody has farmed.

Anyway, it says in the developer's insights that the very ships that are used to unlock the Raddus are also the ones that synergizes well with it. So while it doesn't make any sense lore-wise, if it's true that these ships are the ones that synergizes best with this capital ship, that's a good thing. Means that the ships we're forced to farm now will actually end up being useful in the future.
  • You think this doesn’t make sense? How about Relic 3 resistance pilot? The answer is simple. Money! So much for the hope for playable new content. I don’t mind spending for value but this is junk.
  • Hope they put out a pack for resistance xwing. Still need 29 shards to 7 star. Was last ship in my list....
  • plindboe wrote: »

You're not exactly making sense either. Ahsoka's starfighter and Hound's Tooth are ships that nearly everyone has anyway, so that will earn them very little money. The best way to make money would be to only require marquee ships or obscure ships that nobody has farmed.

Anyway, it says in the developer's insights that the very ships that are used to unlock the Raddus are also the ones that synergizes well with it. So while it doesn't make any sense lore-wise, if it's true that these ships are the ones that synergizes best with this capital ship, that's a good thing. Means that the ships we're forced to farm now will actually end up being useful in the future.

Hounds tooth, ebon hawk, and Ahsoka’s fighter are already useful but resistance pilot and holdo are horrible characters so it is them wanting money since a lot of people won’t want to farm holdo or those other resistance ships/toons especially if none were unlocked yet
  • Holdo actually fits well when you break up Finn and JTR into two separate teams.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Holdo actually fits well when you break up Finn and JTR into two separate teams.

Still many better teams to farm
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    plindboe wrote: »

Hounds tooth, ebon hawk, and Ahsoka’s fighter are already useful but resistance pilot and holdo are horrible characters so it is them wanting money since a lot of people won’t want to farm holdo or those other resistance ships/toons especially if none were unlocked yet

So its a cash grab because you are forced to farm the ships from the same faction as the new capital ship? Ok, that might be the laziest attempt at calling something a cash grab I have read on these forums, and people here call everything a cash grab.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q