Congratulations, very fair....

From today's update:

"IMPORTANT NOTE: We mentioned in Update Notes on Galactic Legends that the requirements will vary and that not all characters will require relics. After doing an internal review, we have decided to change the overall requirements so that all characters will require Relics. None of the announced character requirements are changing".

No surprise, of course..... :/

Replies

• xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    "Internal review" = "You guys ain't spending enough for us"

Ratcheting up requirements for lousy characters like Resistance Pilot is a sure way to get people happily opening their wallets... or rage quitting.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »

Ratcheting up requirements for lousy characters like Resistance Pilot is a sure way to get people happily opening their wallets... or rage quitting.
    The Resistance fleet having only 3 ships sharing the faction tag, taking the pilots to relics is actually not that bad to get the most from the starting line up.
  • I'm not even going to bother getting the GL content

The Resistance fleet having only 3 ships sharing the faction tag, taking the pilots to relics is actually not that bad to get the most from the starting line up.

Putting relics on all the jawas isnt a bad way to get the most out of that lineup but people arent running to do it.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I can understand relics for JTR, Finn, BB8.... but Resistance Trooper, Pilot, and Scav Rey... come on now CG. This feels like robbery.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Nope. Not a good reason. There are at least 100 characters I’d rather put relics on before RP. Trash.
  • h0bvhysaembp.png

Putting relics on all the jawas isnt a bad way to get the most out of that lineup but people arent running to do it.
    There is a slight difference between a potential new fleet meta and some C- tier squad whose only gimmicks is a low banner win against Geos, though.
  • I honestly don't have much of an issue with these new requirements. Phasma, OG Kylo, and FO Stormtrooper have a great ship and for the long game with a new ship meta with perhaps Hux capital ship or perhaps General Pryde, sounds good to me. It makes sense to me that the highest content in the game would require some steep investment in stepping stone toons. Not everything needs to be conquered day one. I'll get around to it once I finish the clones and GAS(and most of the people in my shard already have).
  • I’m glad they did this... I’ve been looking for a reason to finally move on to something else.

So thank you CG.

Heeeeeyyyyyy ... Galactic Legend Jedi Luke Skywalker! What a great idea! Requires all jawas R7! Make it so.

Heeeeeyyyyyy ... Galactic Legend Jedi Luke Skywalker! What a great idea! Requires all jawas R7! Make it so.

If you think he won’t require GL Rey, Kylo, Jawa, Lobot and every other GL they release, you’re kidding yourself.
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    edited February 2020

GLJMLS (Galatic Legend Jedi Master Luke Skywalker) will require R7 on all toons he was ever associated with in any fashion.
    All hans, all leies, all chewies, all kenobies, all anakins (and vader), all padmes, all palpatines (emporers), all rebel toons, all empire toons, reys, kylos, yodas, tuskens, ewoks, jawas, 3po, r2, boba,....
  • Is that our content?
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I quitted the game about 2 weeks ago and feel fine but still follow the forums from time to time. There's one thing aside of these requirements that would concern me even more than the requirements as such. I think of those people who seriously go after the GL's, most have to choose. Kylo OR Rey. That means, these two should better be balanced as near to PERFECT as anything possible. Imagine you took all that effort for rey just to reveal kylo is unstoppable with that team. Your precious rey may wipe the floor with GAS at ranks 300 to 500. Could be the other way, too. Who knows?
  • This game is becoming a joke lol

Too bad we all love star wars, because if not, I would have been long gone by now.
  • Fanatic wrote: »

GLJMLS (Galatic Legend Jedi Master Luke Skywalker) will require R7 on all toons he was ever associated with in any fashion.
    All hans, all leies, all chewies, all kenobies, all anakins (and vader), all padmes, all palpatines (emporers), all rebel toons, all empire toons, reys, kylos, yodas, tuskens, ewoks, jawas, 3po, r2, boba,....

+relic 12 CUP

Nope. Not a good reason. There are at least 100 characters I’d rather put relics on before RP. Trash.

You have that option (we all do). We need to weight how badly we want a GL.
  • Naver666 wrote: »
    I quitted the game about 2 weeks ago and feel fine but still follow the forums from time to time. There's one thing aside of these requirements that would concern me even more than the requirements as such. I think of those people who seriously go after the GL's, most have to choose. Kylo OR Rey. That means, these two should better be balanced as near to PERFECT as anything possible. Imagine you took all that effort for rey just to reveal kylo is unstoppable with that team. Your precious rey may wipe the floor with GAS at ranks 300 to 500. Could be the other way, too. Who knows?

That’s why many are waiting for more info before gearing. You won’t be first with that approach but if you wait for some gameplay you can make a better decision. We all NEED to be first for some reason :) me included...