Kit Reveal: Raddus

2Next

Replies

• It is just making fleets more competitive with Nego and Malo
    There are currently 3 not-so-good Resistance ships. They will now only be "meta competitive."
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    edited February 2020
    DarthAsajj wrote: »
    Actually I just realized that the fleet starting without a capital ship will be in Grand Arena and TW, when we destroy the capital ship in the first battle, then attack the same fleet again.
    Raid Bosses might not have a capital ship, or General Skywalker’s Tier 1 ships event had no enemy capital ship
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Raddus looks tiny when it hits the other capital ship though, like smaller than a fighter.
  • Vice_torn wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been answered, I did read over the commits,... But If this capital ship is in defense in GAC/TW... and sacrifices itself... and successfully defends... what is the state of the capital ship the next battle.

There will be no Capital Ship on defense at the start of the next battle. Which means the defense will have no reinforcements, no Cap ship abilities and no Unique effects (they won't carry over from the previous battle).
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been answered, I did read over the commits,... But If this capital ship is in defense in GAC/TW... and sacrifices itself... and successfully defends... what is the state of the capital ship the next battle.

There will be no Capital Ship on defense at the start of the next battle. Which means the defense will have no reinforcements, no Cap ship abilities and no Unique effects (they won't carry over from the previous battle).

Thank you!
  • I’m going with ok the ship is cool , but we’ve had Holdo for almost 2 years , maybe the Raddus has a broken hyperdrive just took awhile to get here ... but oh yeah it has time travel abilities, back in time to scoop up the ebon hawk , houndstooth , ashoka’s Jedi starfighter , and grabbed a fresh new Falcon , that’s how Lando had the same shirt as when he was young , because I didn’t see him grab any luggage leaving cloud city , although it would of been funny , why have a Wookiee if he’s not going to carry luggage !! Anyhow I’m working up to a pfft for the Raddus event , maybe in a year I’ll get bored and farm the ebon hawk
  • I'm pretty sure Young Lando and Geriatric Lando are two vastly different shirt sizes. No way it's the same.
  • Im really not bagging on Lando , maybe it’s a reworked shirt made by cg , that’s going to get nerfed anyhow
  • It may have cool animations and may even beat HMF on offense... and that's it. Defensive abilities may be nice but you can't win if you can't kill anything. Unless more resistance heavy-hitters will be introduced this ship looks useless.
  • How does this ship help in LSTB? Can’t use HT or ds ships. It is weak without a tank. Resistance ships get slaughtered without some good cover at the beginning of a battle.
  • Aliea wrote: »
    How does this ship help in LSTB? Can’t use HT or ds ships. It is weak without a tank. Resistance ships get slaughtered without some good cover at the beginning of a battle.

it helps you get closer to the 12 million GP each player needs to get max stars
  • DarthAsajj wrote: »
    Actually I just realized that the fleet starting without a capital ship will be in Grand Arena and TW, when we destroy the capital ship in the first battle, then attack the same fleet again.

It doesn’t have any sense. You either win by destroying CS or you need 2 Radduses to make this condition true.
    More like there will be more possibilities to kill enemy CS
  • we’ve had Holdo for almost 2 years , maybe the Raddus has a broken hyperdrive just took awhile to get here ... but oh yeah it has time travel abilities,
    maybe in a year I’ll get bored and farm the ebon hawk
    I enjoyed this whole post, love time travel stories. I farmed EH to fill platoons.

Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • During the quarantine, Holdo is enjoying very much playing with the Raddus on SWGOH

0b2pzmpixlwp.jpeg

(yeah since I can't go to conventions anymore I just wear my cosplays at home XD)