Dark Side 5A - invincible Chewy

Ok, was down to just Chewy and my 5 man team + Ally.

Chewy goes full-on berserker mode and starts firing off 2-3 shots per turn, dispelling all debuffs (heal immunity & slow primarily), and giving himself taunt & heal. Oh, and his turn meter goes up so fast he does this every other turn. I finally hit auto since it was clear he was never going to die and watched him slowly whittle away my team.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I had this happen too, very frustrating. You need high offense characters. Also, unlike usual, you do NOT want to save him for last. Use AoEs and work him down before all the minions are gone.
    Oh, kill Lobot first, or you'll be sorry. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • This is the funniest fight I have had. I downed all the jobs and had chewy left. Every time I get his health in yellow highlighted just self healed back to almost full. He couldn't kill my team as I had daka and Talia, but I couldn't kill him either. So went on auto and watched before he would heal, his health would be just a little lower. Finally downed him but it was a very long fight.
  • With my high damage characters with stun and healing immunity it wasn't that bad. Got 2 star on my first try 3 on the second.

It's 5B that is impossible...for me now anyway.