Kyber in current GA nigh impossible to achieve

So, GA is 4 weeks of 3 rounds each. Even if someone pulls every possible point, you have 12×1000=12000 for round wins, 12×8×90=8640 for setting defense, 12×8×64 (yeah, right)=6144 for successful attacks, and 180×4×12=8640 for conquering territories. That's 35424 banners. It takes 35,500 to hit kyber in division 2. Hope you have LOTS of high value feats planned.

Replies

• the current maximum at this point is 17605. after attack phase tomorrow, and disregarding any new feats that may come, the half-time maximum shall be 19837. so at this rate of feats, the end maximum shall be 39674. I assume the actual end maximum shall be around 40k, and yes this is closer to the threshold than before, but it *is* quite possible.

In my personal opinion, getting kyber was a bit easy before. if you mostly win (say 9 out of 12), and try to do feats, you get it (i got kyber every time, even when things went relatively poorly). I like the thought of <1000 players in each division hitting kyber, and the vast majority competing over aurodium positions. It raises the prestige of kyber, and makes more sense in spreading people out.
    Again, this is my personal opinion only..
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Div 1 / 2 only:

5v5 no ships: Difficult
    5v5 w/ ships: Easy
    3v3: Easy

It's weird, but given how easy the other two were, I suppose 1 out of 3 being very hard is ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Div 1 / 2 only:

It's weird, but given how easy the other two were, I suppose 1 out of 3 being very hard is ok.

i think he is complaining about how the round victory bonus is smaller than before (its my first time in div2, but in previous rounds i remember wins counter for a lot more than 1k). even if this difficulty is to stay, im cool with it.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Div 1 / 2 only:

i think he is complaining about how the round victory bonus is smaller than before (its my first time in div2, but in previous rounds i remember wins counter for a lot more than 1k). even if this difficulty is to stay, im cool with it.

It's the same scoring system as last time we had 5v5 with no ships.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Here we are about to enter the final set of 3 and the closest player in division 2 will still be some 6,000 banners short of hitting kyber. It was simple math all along.
  • Rathgar wrote: »
    Here we are about to enter the final set of 3 and the closest player in division 2 will still be some 6,000 banners short of hitting kyber. It was simple math all along.

And? whats the point? Thats like 2 wins and participating in the last battle, with no extra feat points.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • The main issue is lower divisions get way easier kyber which is contrary to a healthy growth game. You punish growth in two factors:
    1st - division 1 is way more difficult to division 3 (lower i have never participated)
    2nd - reward for harder fights are lower (way more difficult to reach kyber and way higher risk of loosing)

Kindly note I have reached top10 kyber and kyber every time, but the point system is favouring lower divisions and this doesnt make sense.