Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Kit Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited February 2020
htm7skgo17y6.jpeg
Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing
Light Side, Rebel, Support

Crew: Rebel Pilot Luke Skywalker, R2-D2

Use the Force, Luke Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy. Luke’s X-Wing and the weakest ally recover 30% health and protection and gain tenacity up for 2 turns. Target Lock: Remove 100% turn meter, which can’t be resisted.

Proton Torpedoes Special: Instantly defeat target enemy. Deal physical damage to all enemies and dispel all buffs on them. This attack deals 20% more damage for each Rebel ally present at the start of battle, can’t be evaded and starts on cooldown. (Cooldown 12)

Red Five Standing By Unique (Crew): While Luke’s X-Wing is active, Rebel allies have +50% max health, and gain a heal over time effect whenever an enemy scores a critical hit. Rebel X-Wing allies have -20% crit chance but +40% offense. Reduce the cooldown of his special ability by 1 whenever an enemy takes a turn.

Reinforcement: Enter battle: Luke’s X-Wing gains 25% evasion, doubled against Empire enemies. All enemies are inflicted with speed down and offense down for the rest of the battle.

Replies

• What is R2's ability?
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    Good kit but I will not logically accept R2D2 to be on Luke' ship instead of Anakin's. R2 belongs with Anakin (even if it never happened in game which is a terrible decision)

R2's ability would replenish the ship's health and protection.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    This is the prime ship this game needs!

Not sure about a ship kit idea, but I would say it is clear that this ship should require CLS and R2.

Perhaps there could be a design to it, where R2 is able to repair the ship in battle and increase its endurance as a fleet unit.

This ship needs to happen and soon.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Good kit but I will not logically accept R2D2 to be on Luke' ship instead of Anakin's. R2 belongs with Anakin (even if it never happened in game which is a terrible decision)

R2's ability would replenish the ship's health and protection.

Just saw this after I posted - I agree, R2 to replenish health/repair the ship would be an awesome feature!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    AntiFunn wrote: »

i'd have to say, R2 in Luke's x-wing is far more iconic to the franchise than R2 in Anakin's fighter - which only happened once (in ROTS). Luke and R2 team up in the entire OT, not to mention the OT came first and resonated with fans for over 20 years before we got TPM.