Raddus Verdict In: The event is easy

Prev1
Obviousy they want us to farm it.

Don't worry if you don't meet the requirements this time. It's only 10 shards/event (20 with refresh) that you'll be behind. If you have a good Bossk and a good Ahsoka, you should be fine.

Replies

• Nah man you have it all wrong. Its so much easier with a credit card than having a good bossk and ahsoka. You may have to gear up your card to a higher limit. But srill easier.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Nah man you have it all wrong. Its so much easier with a credit card than having a good bossk and ahsoka. You may have to gear up your card to a higher limit. But srill easier.

Wrong thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's not the difficulty of the event that's bothering them, it's the requirements.
    I have a buddy at nearly 4m GP, and he hasn't even unlocked Poe's ship yet 😂
  • Moorebid wrote: »
    It's not the difficulty of the event that's bothering them, it's the requirements.

Am I your buddy? I’m just over 4mil and don’t have it unlocked.
  • OP is right, the event is very easy. My only good ships are HT and Ahsoka's. Poe's ship and Lando's Falcon are level 1, and young lando is level 1 g1. Resistance Pilot is g8, and the ship is far from maxed. Rey's Falcon and Ebon Hawk don't have omegas. 3 stars on all stages on the first try.
  • I'm in the "no Ebon Hawk" boat. Oh well.
  • @Moorebid
    It's not the difficulty of the event that's bothering them, it's the requirements.

We've already had threads talking about the requirements. There were concerns, however, that even if for those who met the minimum requirements we didn't really know if we would have to gear up pilots just to beat the event. Several of us in those threads on requirements were waiting to see how easy the event would be before passing judgement on how difficult Raddus would be to get.

It's one thing to require all the ships to be 7*. It's another thing to force you to gear up toons like Young Lando just to beat it.

The concerns about requirements are separate, and if you hate the requirements, nothing about the ease of the event will (or should) assuage those concerns.

For those of us who met the requirements or at least didn't mind them, we still needed to see the event before issuing final judgement. Judgement is in: they want us to be able to get this done. Given that, it may just be that they're wanting to get these ships out sooner rather than later.

And, of course, that brings up the reasonable next question: If CG is expecting us to acquire the Raddus (and the FInalizer) will these ships be something approaching mandatory for upcoming ship raids or events?

Magic 8-Ball says? Signs point to yes.
  • Its incredibly easy if you have all ships 7*.
  • Missing Poe and Lando... They should release a pack to buy those shards tbh. They could get more money but they don't want money...
  • Cero_Kurn83
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Moorebid wrote: »

i am 4.1m GP and i don't have Poe's ship either 😆
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Difficulty isn't a problem, rate of farming is. At 10 - 20 shards per month (knowing CG, it will be 10 more often than 20), it will take over a year to 7*.
  • 330 - 90 = 240

With no refreshes = 1 to 2 years AFTER you qualify for and finish the initial event.

I'm not willing to wait that long. I gave it 2 refreshes today & am now at 30/65. How much more I spend will depend on how reliably the bring the event back 2x month.

I don't mind waiting 6 months for the ship to be complete since I don't have a lot of gear on my resistance squad. But with GL Rey, I'll be bringing that along as well, so I figure I'll be ready in about 6-9 months if they release an extra pilotless ship, longer if they don't (because I just won't care enough if there aren't enough ships in the faction).
  • It will probably be required for GL Rey. Actually I hope it is. That way I don't rush to equip those trash characters
  • I don’t want anything to do with the last Jedi.

Holdo and her stupid ship can do one.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I don’t want anything to do with the last Jedi.

Holdo and her stupid ship can do one.

This is why it should be required for GL Rey. Also Rose.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    It will probably be required for GL Rey. Actually I hope it is. That way I don't rush to equip those trash characters

What makes them trash.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Difficulty isn't a problem, rate of farming is. At 10 - 20 shards per month (knowing CG, it will be 10 more often than 20), it will take over a year to 7*.

If you don't refresh a hard node you're taking forever too.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Moorebid wrote: »

i am 4.1m GP and i don't have Poe's ship either 😆
    I’m 5.1mil I don’t have Poes ship, resistance x wing or landos falcon to even 6* :/ Not that I’m moaning as it’s not going to be that far behind, just distracting when you need to farm for gl etc..
  • Ebon hawk is cantina if you refresh cantina just the initial 3 times at 100 it takes maybe 3 weeks. If you just do 1 refresh a day maybe 9 weeks.
  • Poe's ship can also be found in the fleet store. Take a week or 2 away from your zeta farm and get it there. We get zetas from a lot of other places it wont significantly hamper your zeta progression
  • A week or two? In fleet store? That would be perfect RNG with it showing up on the top right slot every store refresh...
  • Dnoff423
    403 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Depending on your average fleet arena rank you could accumulate a large amount of ship store tokens in 2 weeks. 5 shards cost 400 tokens. 2 weeks or 14 days, if you are between rank 201 and 500 you get 1000 tokens a day. That's 14,000 tokens in two weeks. Divide by 400 and you get 35. Multiply by the number of shards per buy (4) and you get 140. 2 weeks will therefore get you 140 shards. Depending on its drop rate in the store it might take you a little longer but that's a pretty easy farm.
  • It’s also a fleet battle, between the store and the node the last 2* won’t take significantly longer than the majority of people especially as the supporting cast of ships are sketchy for resistance..
  • Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Depending on your average fleet arena rank you could accumulate a large amount of ship store tokens in 2 weeks. 5 shards cost 400 tokens. 2 weeks or 14 days, if you are between rank 201 and 500 you get 1000 tokens a day. That's 14,000 tokens in two weeks. Divide by 400 and you get 35. Multiply by the number of shards per buy (4) and you get 140. 2 weeks will therefore get you 140 shards. Depending on its drop rate in the store it might take you a little longer but that's a pretty easy farm.

This of course is assuming you already have some shards already. If not it will take you a few more weeks.
  • The point is if you are willing to devote you fleet store tokens to getting Poe's ship it wont take you a very long time to do it. Definitely wont take you years to do.
  • But saying 1-2 weeks is laughable. Unless you're wasting an exorbitant amount of crystals on store refreshes PLUS fleet energy and node refreshes.
  • Assuming you start with zero shards for Poe. And assuming you get the second lowest reward in fleet arena of 1000 tokens for 201 to 500. 5 weeks will get you enough ship store tokens to get 350 shards for Poe's ship. You will still make at least one zeta during that time from the daily challenges alone not to mention other sources. If you want to get poes ship for the raddus event that's the maximum amount of time it will take you to get it.
  • I am almost 4.5m go and I dont have poes ship.