Galactic Legends

VeNeNo
72 posts Member
edited February 2020
You should have named it “Galactic Trash”.
Just boycott the event guys, and do not spend a single cent on this trash.
3ibou6n8684h.jpeg

Replies

• Dont tell me how to play, thanks.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Dont tell me how to play, thanks.

Lol
  • I don't get the boycott thing tbh. Why do you want a new character right now? Why do you want to take your endgame goal instantly away?

Galactic Legends are supposed to be endgame! It is not intended that we get them day 1.
    You should be able to buy them (like now) with a high prize or play several months / years towards this goal.

Keep in mind that gear will be easier to get once they roll out the new events.

What do you guys want? Do you think it is overprized? Do you not like it because you won't get it day 1?
  • Machinist
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    VeNeNo wrote: »

Totally agreed. The "events" are just cash grab.

** Btw, your post will probably be deleted cuz it goes against the CG policy of 'not speaking bad about CG, and causing potential riots (they took down 3 of my posts cuz of that).
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »
    I don't get the boycott thing tbh. Why do you want a new character right now? Why do you want to take your endgame goal instantly away?

Galactic Legends are supposed to be endgame! It is not intended that we get them day 1.
    You should be able to buy them (like now) with a high prize or play several months / years towards this goal.

What do you guys want? Do you think it is overprized? Do you not like it because you won't get it day 1?

No, we don't like it because it requires that you level up otherwise useless or subpar characters. It's an unwise use of gear forced on anyone who wants a potentially great character (the lack of kit reveal is also disconcerting)
  • Akenno wrote: »
    I don't get the boycott thing tbh. Why do you want a new character right now? Why do you want to take your endgame goal instantly away?

And yes. Its overpriced, overcomplicated, and yes id like to get it a little sooner than in 6months (6 months if I obsessively and fanatically farm)
  • Machinist
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    KM1 wrote: »

No, we don't like it because it requires that you level up otherwise useless or subpar characters. It's an unwise use of gear forced on anyone who wants a potentially great character (the lack of kit reveal is also disconcerting)

To be fully honest, i dont see myself using 3/4 of the required characters (after the "event" is over).

They would be just a waste of gears and relics, charcaters just pushed aside somewhere in the corner never to be looked at again.
  • KM1 wrote: »

What if those chars get a better use over time once they add new events?
  • VeNeNo wrote: »

I commend you and your thought process. It’s that of someone who is woke and doesn’t hold someone’s back pocket following them around like a ... well you get my drift. That said I’m an end game player, I’ve been fortunate to always craft good counters or learn of ones from others and have stayed competitive till this day. Not all end game folk agree and brown nose these folks. Seems like this game is on its way out and they will grab the sheeps wallet. Savvy
  • Akenno wrote: »

I dont want to the cart to come before the horse. Give me the content of which to increase my income and along side that release the content that requires that new income ie galactic legends. These requirements wouldnt be so daunting if we were staring down the barrel of a new raid that gave out more gear and relic materials. **** make the raid reward character required for GL for all I care. And also I'd like reworks for every sub par character they force us to relic. Looking at scav rey, poe, pilot and phasma.

Also it is way overpriced but that's between the krakens and cg. I'll stick to my marquee packs on the rare occasions I decide to spend
  • .English is not first language.
    .In honour of freedom of speech.

CG said that they are working on something new, let's be honest, it's not about Galactic Legends, it's not about new marquee or not just about any new content.

==> I have the feeling to see Star Citizen development, forget about the mult-player and focus all the developers on the solo.

They promised us new content, more follow up, more information. We are mid February and since mid December we just got 2 marquee and one event for a new ship..

==> 3 months were nothing happened, GL happening in one month it will be a quarter of year without anything solid

Galactic Legends will bring them a lot of money to develop their new project (different of swogh). And it will work. CG is like other any company, making money is the priority.

==> I get that

Unfortunately the balance between making money and satisfying the community is totally broken. I am not asking to boycott them because of course nobody will do, star wars love is in our blood. We went to watch episode 7 with a lot of excitation but disappointed at the end. We spent money for 8 and 9 knowing it will be very bad.

==> I am just sad for the community and I remember good time few years ago when Carrie was still here, the real good time of this game...

This is just my point of view, I m not hopping that things will be better, rebellion is not existing in real life unfortunately...

All the good things have an ending.

#imisscg_carrie
  • I think we need an Edward post on how ready he is for GL.