Legendary Events requirement! LOL LOL LOL sigh.... now cry

Ahnold101 and Mobile Gamer said so good, this is insane.... based on SWGOH.gg only 50 people or less in the entire world, have the relic'd characters to play these events. LOL whale on people......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3c1DgLwswM

Replies

• Good thing they are telling us the requirements a month early
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • and that it is a persistent event, do it when you are ready.
  • For someone its called "justice""hard work and loyalty to the faction finally paid off"...
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Maybe i should skip those Kylo and Rey GL and just start to relic 7 Vader, palpatine, stormtrooper and tarkin right now hoping GL vader will come in 1 year or so and i ll be ready day 1 to get the GL toon i really want
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Ahnold is a whale, he has nothing to complain about.

Mobilegamer has played the game for years and still needs to git gud
  • The change of heart they had about relics being necessary for all toons was the thing that annoyed me. Do the internal stuff where you decide that before you release the requirements. It had the feel.of a purely financial decision rather than gameplay or having even a partial interest in the players. But I'm a Star Wars junkie and I gotta get my fix.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    and that it is a persistent event, do it when you are ready.

It’s persistent but the Raddus is bi weekly - monthly
  • They are both **** who get paid to complain and pretend like they don’t want to. That video is just them being drama queens, which is what the majority of the vocal group of players in this game are. They want everything as soon as it comes out for reasonable expectations. Well that’s exactly what a thriving business wants. Those brainless complainers to pay for everything instantly , and then to **** about it. The company doesn’t care if they complain , they all buy everything anyway !
  • Good thing they are telling us the requirements a month early

Too bad a month is only about enough time to relic 2 characters.
  • Stick wrote: »
    They are both **** who get paid to complain and pretend like they don’t want to. That video is just them being drama queens, which is what the majority of the vocal group of players in this game are. They want everything as soon as it comes out for reasonable expectations. Well that’s exactly what a thriving business wants. Those brainless complainers to pay for everything instantly , and then to **** about it. The company doesn’t care if they complain , they all buy everything anyway !

Fun fact, you get 80/330 shards for Raddus.

Everyone knows Raddus will be required at 7* for Rey because it’s common sense.

10 shards every 2 weeks equals a year and 2 weeks to 7* the ship.

That’s solely based on IF the event is released bi-weekly which is highly doubtful.

We don’t know if you can refresh the event or the limit of refreshes but it’s safe to say it’s not going to be close to day one regardless of gearing rose tico to relic 87
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    You can refresh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Say whatever you want but, why make crap toons requirements to two toons from a bad trilogy that is on its way out? This will be the 3rd version of unwanted toons. It makes me wonder if we will ever get Jedi Luke. Will the game still be around by then? Anyhow i get it you have to make your money somehow, but why not new content? Feb. is almost gone and absolutely no new content. Yet a new Rey and kylo are coming with crazy requirements that require crazy amounts of money from the community. The lack of respect to the swgoh community is appalling. The people will rebel one day and just remember the “people” are what pays the bills and keeps the lights on. I’m not offending anyone in mere stating what a huge percentage of the community is thinking. Shame because we obviously like playing, but this type of behavior shouldn’t be rewarded. Keep strong and may the force be with you all in these dark times.
    BG
  • Having to gear rose tico let alone relic her is a punishment in itself. Lol oh man....
  • I guess you can’t please people. “Everyone” said they didn’t like panic farm events. So CG moved to these journey events. Of course it wasn’t going to be easy to get. While I certainly reserve the right to change my mind when all the details are known, I like this approach much better.
  • Princerhaegar4
    35 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I guess you can’t please people. “Everyone” said they didn’t like panic farm events. So CG moved to these journey events. Of course it wasn’t going to be easy to get. While I certainly reserve the right to change my mind when all the details are known, I like this approach much better.

I hear ya, it just sucks on both ends.
  • The requirements are high, yes but it is endgame content. Keep that in mind. It is not intended to get those chars at day 1.

What are you complaining about? Those high requirements? Do you want them to be lower so that you can get them and cry again because of nothing to do? Nothing to chase for?

Keep in mind that we get new events that will give us more gear.
  • Lol, when I posted this same thing as being an issue, people were bashing me, and saying that im ungrateful and that it was all completely fair by the CG cuz they are giving us things to work on in advance.

All a sudden, people are seeing the requirements for legends as a full fledged issue?

Make up your minds.
  • Say whatever you want but, why make crap toons requirements to two toons from a bad trilogy that is on its way out? This will be the 3rd version of unwanted toons. It makes me wonder if we will ever get Jedi Luke. Will the game still be around by then? Anyhow i get it you have to make your money somehow, but why not new content? Feb. is almost gone and absolutely no new content. Yet a new Rey and kylo are coming with crazy requirements that require crazy amounts of money from the community. The lack of respect to the swgoh community is appalling. The people will rebel one day and just remember the “people” are what pays the bills and keeps the lights on. I’m not offending anyone in mere stating what a huge percentage of the community is thinking. Shame because we obviously like playing, but this type of behavior shouldn’t be rewarded. Keep strong and may the force be with you all in these dark times.
    BG

This may come as a surprise, but you aren't a huge percentage of the community, and this isn't early 20th century Russia.
  • It's pretty much impossible to keep up as f2p. I'll never finish the squads needed for LS Geo TB, much less these legend toons. Game was fun for me while it lasted but hard to see the point of still trying when it takes months to gear one squad.
    BG

This may come as a surprise, but you aren't a huge percentage of the community, and this isn't early 20th century Russia.

Out of sheer curiosity what’s your GP and are you competitive in game? Also wouldn’t know what Russia’s like, I’m American. 😉
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Yeah the raddus is 1-2 times a month, but it hasnt been said to be needed, so it might not even be a factor
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

Yeah the raddus is 1-2 times a month, but it hasnt been said to be needed, so it might not even be a factor

Keep thinking happy thoughts
  • People...Honestly....Yes the Requirements are high. But what should CG do for "High Level" players ? Giving them another Marquee ? There must be a hurdle to get the GL Characters. So for me i'm totally fine with that. Yes you can discuss about the necessary characters f.e. Resistence Pilot but hey....it is as it is
  • The biggest problem is them renegging on the not all character will require relics and the amount of slow burn content that's been released. Kam wont be 7 star for the player base probably a year. Most people wont have GL for 6 months per GL. And the underlying characters for this GL are just not good. To make us relic pilot, scavenger rey, and poe isjust a real hard pill to swallow when I cant afford to g13 any of the jedi I need for tb. Or daka. I'm probably going to end up skipping GL kylo because the requirements are so intense that it will break me before they do decide to release GL luke. It's a strange business model and i wish they would give all the requirements upfront
  • I guess you can’t please people. “Everyone” said they didn’t like panic farm events. So CG moved to these journey events. Of course it wasn’t going to be easy to get. While I certainly reserve the right to change my mind when all the details are known, I like this approach much better.

This is way way worse than a panic farm. The requirements are simply far too high in my opinion. There are a bunch of characters who I really like and who are great toons, but it's not worth the resources to bring them to g13. Now I have to bring a handful of garbage generic toons to relic5, like Res Pilot, Res Trooper, FOST, FOO. That is a huge amount of resources to use on characters that I have zero interest in and who are not good. Relics are too much of an investment for them to be a requirement on specific (worthless) toons, and to force us to relic a full team as a requirement is also unacceptable in my book.
  • Out of sheer curiosity what’s your GP and are you competitive in game? Also wouldn’t know what Russia’s like, I’m American. 😉

Out of sheer curiosity what on earth does that have to do with you whinging about not liking the sequel trilogy? Also it shows.
  • Zzyymm
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    "This may come as a surprise, but you aren't a huge percentage of the community, and this isn't early 20th century Russia."

Thank you, now please stop reading my mind.