Galactic legend Smuggler?

Prev1
assuming each major class will have a GL so who would the smuggler be? we have all the Hans now? so would be Vet Smuggler lando? or?
No. Just No.

Replies

• Hondo
  • It's gotta be Han Solo. I don't see anyone else being as legendary as Han Solo in the smuggler category. Look at it this way, we don't have a galactic legendary Han Solo yet...
  • Dash Rendar?
  • Baby Yoda would be the best smuggler. Nobody ever checks his diaper.
  • Dash Rendar?

I’d whale hard for ya boi Dash and the Outrider.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jabba The Hutt, Galactic Legend scoundrel leader, would be a good leader for all scum and villainy (BH, Smugglers, etc..), but like 3PO and Hoda, doesn't directly attack himself.
  • Of all factions that would receive a GL toon, smugglers should be at the bottom of that list...
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Of all factions that would receive a GL toon, smugglers should be at the bottom of that list...

Tuskens and jawas dont even have a proper team to be used somewhere...
  • It's gotta be Han Solo. I don't see anyone else being as legendary as Han Solo in the smuggler category. Look at it this way, we don't have a galactic legendary Han Solo yet...

but we have all ... ok the most popular outfits for him already what outfit would they put him in?

Raid han with a medal on? lmao

Funny to think of a toons' outfit being of concern.

That being said, they didn't change chewy's much at all ;)
  • I dont think any smugglers are really gl status. Mando would probably get a scoundrel tag and I could see them going GL for him
  • Dryden Vos or Beckett, perhaps?
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • I dont think any smugglers are really gl status. Mando would probably get a scoundrel tag and I could see them going GL for him

Mando is definitely not worthy of a GL status. Even a legendary event is too good for him. Simple marquee.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • If Smugglers get a GL, my money is on General Han Solo (i.e. Forest Moon of Endor Han).
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Hondo

hondo-ohnaka-as-my-sweet-mother-always-said-son-if-64367232.png

YAAAAS QWEEN!
  • @Lysandrax
    Of all factions that would receive a GL toon, smugglers should be at the bottom of that list...

then, @Phoenixeon replied:
    Tuskens and jawas dont even have a proper team to be used somewhere...

You know, tied for last is still last.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Hondo

Seriously, Hondo was famous among the most powerful Jedi AND Sith for capturing Obi-Wan, Anakin AND Dooku as well as rather successfully backstabbing Maul and Savage. And that was just in the Clone Wars. He went on to essentially help Phoenix squad found the Rebellion as a smuggler. And Smugglers Run in Galaxy's Edge is technically canon so we also know that he's a close associate of Chewie who regularly steals from the First Order and sells supplies to the Resistance in-between Episodes 8 and 9. He directly fought the Separatists, Republic, Empire and First Order and he also worked for the Republic, Rebellion and Resistance. That covers 50+ years of interacting with most of the major characters in the entire franchise. At the very least he deserves to be a legendary character, but Galactic Legend fits pretty well too.
    Post edited by Ephran on

but we have all ... ok the most popular outfits for him already what outfit would they put him in?

Raid han with a medal on? lmao

We are still missing Pierced-by-a-lightsaber-and-coming-back-as-memory-ghost-Han.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Carbonite Han?
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Hondo

Seriously, Hondo was famous among the most powerful Jedi AND Sith for capturing Obi-Wan, Anakin AND Dooku as well as rather successfully backstabbing Maul and Savage. And that was just in the Clone Wars. He went on to essentially help Phoenix squad found the Rebellion as a smuggler. And Smugglers Run in Galaxy's Edge is technically canon so we also know that he's a close associate of Chewie who regularly steals from the First Order and sells supplies to the Resistance in-between Episodes 8 and 9. He directly fought the Separatists, Republic, Empire and First Order and he also worked for the Republic, Rebellion and Resistance. That covers 50+ years of interacting with most of the major characters in the entire franchise. At the very least he deserves to be a legendary character, but Galactic Legend fits pretty well too.

Except that 2/3 of the Star Wars fans in the world don’t even know who he is. Can’t have a Legendary character that wasn’t even in the movies.
  • 6th Han
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »

Except that 2/3 of the Star Wars fans in the world don’t even know who he is. Can’t have a Legendary character that wasn’t even in the movies.

Tell that Thrawn, he'll be very amused. And what about JKR, DR and Malak? Pretty sure more people watched Clone Wars an/or Phoenix, than people playing Kotor.

And as Star Wars "Fans" I consider people digging deeper into this universe than just going to the movies.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Hondo
    Pirate
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    assuming each major class will have a GL so who would the smuggler be? we have all the Hans now? so would be Vet Smuggler lando? or?

Endor Han, Bespin Han, Frozen Han, about to be frozen han/just unfrozen han, Han on capital ship before going to endor, etc....still plenty of han's out there :)

Absolutely worse, is that if each class get's only one, they chose Rey and Kylo who don't rate tops in their categories at all.
  • LS would Smuggler/Scoundrel and DS BH --- Jabba for DS, and Leia Boush-disguise with her Thermal detonators.
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Honestly.. if GLs are going to be as powerful as they say they NEED to be powerful characters canonically otherwise who cares? I personally wouldn’t care about getting a GL Hondo because Hondo isn’t legendary let alone galacticly legendary.. he’s a smuggler who could get cut down in half a second if someone with power wanted to. They should be high “level” characters like main ant/protagonists and highly skillful by themselves especially since they’re being sold as massive plug and play characters.

However we know that CG just does what they do for $$ and dont really think about stuff that actually matters with the story... oh well

Most people would agree that Jabba is Legendary status and yet he was easily killed by a slave girl. Ease of death is irrelevant.
  • C3PO and R2 are droids that would be rendered into recyclable cubes by any Force User yet they are both legendary.