when’s the new raid coming?

Prev1
Mupper00
124 posts Member
edited February 2020
Can we have a little more info and timeline on the new raid we are maybe getting?

I’m guessing it will have a more beneficial loot system to aid gearing especially with events going insane now for requirements.

If you released some actual info about playable content rather than new characters you might take the sting out of anger towards capital games right now .
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• August
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Mupper00 wrote: »
    Can we have a little more info and timeline on the new raid we are maybe getting?

I’m guessing it will have a more beneficial loot system to aid gearing especially with events going insane now for requirements.

If you released some actual info about playable content rather than new characters you might take the sting out of anger towards capital games right now .

Not enjoying all this GL content?? It’s so fun and not boring at all!! /sarcasm
  • didnt they say they were expecting it for march or april?
  • SOON tm
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    didnt they say they were expecting it for march or april?

I believe what they said was "first part of 2020".
  • Why worry... you will need relic 7 characters to even come close to not finishing it
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Why worry... you will need relic 7 characters to even come close to not finishing it
    Every raid released required the most character progression possible at its time to complete
  • The bigger question is, has a post like this ever accomplished anything?
    They don’t listen. They don’t care. They don’t give out information in a useful way. Full stop.
    At least in the past we would get puzzles and clues to help us plan. Then the Darth Revan situation happened and they obviously lost a bunch of money. So no more clues. Panic farming is their friend.
  • Tank raid released: ZOMG UNBEATABLE
    Sith raid released: ZOMG UNBEATABLE

But I'm sure everyone's reaction to the next one will be completely reasonable.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Mupper00
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    JediRobb wrote: »
    It's cute people still assume new content actually will be playable. See: Light Side Geo TB.

I’m fine with it being hard . Figuring stuff out is fun-ish.

I guess I must be like many others, strong PC background, bit of WoW and similar games . Considering so many people have invested so much more than they would of done or could of done in a pc game , just feels like there should be a lot more playable content.

Can we have 2 new raids please....pretty please.
  • There is no new raid, there is no new content, they will just continue to re-skin Tb’s and make up new characters which require ridiculously tedious gear and relic requirements so the krackens keep spending money. Their business model works... no need for a new raid because their target customers are happy
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Why worry... you will need relic 7 characters to even come close to not finishing it

If the Geo LSTB is any indication then you will need R7 units to maybe clear tier 1 of the raid.
  • There is no new raid, there is no new content, they will just continue to re-skin Tb’s and make up new characters which require ridiculously tedious gear and relic requirements so the krackens keep spending money. Their business model works... no need for a new raid because their target customers are happy

Exactly if they can make enough just releasing GL in phases and watching everyone rush to meet the requirement then come back and change the requirements to make everyone rush again and buy even more then why work on a raid.

The current model is working great did you see like 500 people took rey to r5 within days and they didnt even release any of the phase 2 3 or 4 stuff and we still dont know 10 of the 13 toons.
  • they said first part of 2020 it will come.

Which is technically any time before July 1 so......
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Every raid released required the most character progression possible at its time to complete

I know

Im expecting it to be lsgeo hard.... which means not many will beat it any time soon after it launches.

So why worry.
  • Soon in august
  • Ask Jimmy Hoffa he was given the spec sheet with time and date. Let us know what he says.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Considering what they are doing with difficulty and requirements lately, the raid might as well not come at all. There's no way anyone outside the very top will so much as sniff heroic for years.
  • Even the non heroic tiers will be worthwhile to do .

How do you not burn out playing this game without new guild raids? Seems a major replayable part missing .

What was the release timeline between the 3 raids we have now, I mean heroic sith was out before I even starting playing 2 years ago?
  • Mupper00 wrote: »
    Even the non heroic tiers will be worthwhile to do .

How do you not burn out playing this game without new guild raids? Seems a major replayable part missing .

What was the release timeline between the 3 raids we have now, I mean heroic sith was out before I even starting playing 2 years ago?

Rancor didn't even exist when I started, so I guess roughly a year to year and half between. *if* that means anything we might be due for a new one.
  • Ask Jimmy Hoffa he was given the spec sheet with time and date. Let us know what he says.

He's not anwering his phone...

Well he went to school...then he disappeared.
  • I can't care what they make this new raid to be, eras, rewards, difficulty, etc., I just don't want the bosses to have stupid amounts of tenacity.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I can't care what they make this new raid to be, eras, rewards, difficulty, etc., I just don't want the bosses to have stupid amounts of tenacity.

So you want it to be easy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I can't care what they make this new raid to be, eras, rewards, difficulty, etc., I just don't want the bosses to have stupid amounts of tenacity.

Nah, they don't need that. They will be straight-up immune to debuffs and tm manipulation.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Nah, they don't need that. They will be straight-up immune to debuffs and tm manipulation.

Immunity to tm manipulation is as old as p2/p4 of the tank raid. They have to do stuff like this, otherwise everyone will just auto it on day 1.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Immunity to tm manipulation is as old as p2/p4 of the tank raid. They have to do stuff like this, otherwise everyone will just auto it on day 1.

Of course. I just felt that it should be spelled out, as it's one of the things affected by tenacity.

Who said that their target customers are happy? I agree with the fact that the model is working, but saying that all their target customers are happy is just a huge assumption. Can you really speak for thousands of people? I can almost assure you that half of them are everything other than happy about how things are doing right now.