Recommend a SWGOH Podcast

TVF
36568 posts Member
Now that Galactic War Report is done, I need a new one. What do you listen to and what do you like about it?

What I liked about GWR:
1) Not too long (45-60 minutes) but regular (generally once a week).
2) Almost no complaining.
3) Did not take themselves or the game too seriously.
I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Replies

• Ultra
    11490 posts Moderator
    Alex Jones has a great podcast that’s worth listening to
  • Ultra wrote: »

Sadly, I'm sure half the forums already listen to that....
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

What's his position on the way they released the Raddish?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

What's his position on the way they released the Raddish?

That it was a false flag operation done to distract payers from the lack of playable content....

Oh wait..
  • The only ones I’m aware of are...

Cantina Vizla: It’s not too long (maybe 90 min). It’s done sporadically. Used to be weekly, but it’s been more like every two weeks lately. Mild complaining. The biggest drawback is that one of the host has a super annoying habit of saying “go through/went through” about 75 times an episode. “I went through and looked at my roster, and decided to go through and remod some characters before I go through and sign up for GAC.”

Shattered Order: Positive. Moderate complaining with frequent rants. Guests from time to time. VERY long. 2-3 hours. Occasional friendly arguments between the hosts are entertaining.

Escape Pod-cast: Very professionally produced. Multiple guests every episode. Mild complaining usually with occasional rants. Long but less so than Shattered Order. Probably 2 hours. Additional topics outside of SWGOH and radio style bits that may or may not be a plus depending on taste.

Personally I was devastated that Galactic War Report is no more. My Friday morning commute will feel empty now. :(