GL Rey should be the most powerful character

Just laying the facts out there, GL Rey should be the most powerful character that will ever be in this game, because she is the most powerful in all the Star Wars cannon.

*spoiler*

She defeated fully returned Palp, who defeated all the jedi at the height of their power, single handedly because all the jedi now are with Rey.

Palp had enough power to raise like a thousand star destroyers out of the ocean at the same time. Hermit yoda was old, but he barely pulled a single mostly sunken x-wing out of a swamp a few yards away. Rey straight up pulled a Harry Potter vs he-who-must-not-be-named and destroyed Palp for good.

What’s that you say? Why weren’t all the jedi with Luke? Luke was the last of the Jedi and all the other jedi *theoretically* should have been with him when he had to face Palp? Well that’s crazy.

I’ll have to watch it again, for free next time, but I think the vast majority of the Jedi that were with Rey were straight cis male Jedi. Like Instagram here, in a galaxy far far away most straight cis males don’t follow other straight cis males, but they will follow females especially if they are at least somewhat attractive and might at some point wear a metal bikini thing, or have her midriff exposed after fighting in battle. Hence, all the Jedi are with Rey and not Luke.

Admit it, if you were finally promoted to force ghost status, free from the confines of the Jedi council rules, would you spend your eternity following around another dude, or Would you follow an at least a somewhat attractive female? After all, as we learn in this new trilogy, as a force ghost, you can still interact with the physical world, and that’s not just stupid. If you are a straight cis male following around another dude, no need to even learn to interact with the physical world.

So where were all the straight cis male Jedi when Luke has his big showdown? Probably with Leia. After all, as we saw in RoS, Leia beat Luke. All those Jedi were with her.

What’s that? Rey is a Mary Sue? No! All the jedi instantly jumped the Leia ship and went to Rey. That’s why it makes sense. That’s why it’s not stupid. That’s why Rey should be the most powerful character this game will ever have, because all the straight cis males, and most if not all the female/lgbt community on your roster are following her too! At least until GL Jaba Slave Leia comes to the game, at which time your GL Rey will get nerfed because even though you are a force ghost, you can only follow one at a time. As far as we know. Until Disney decides to change that also, which won’t be stupid.

Replies

  • 7AnimalMother
    1874 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for stating what needed to be said. I am particularly glad that these lovely children are here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed the courage little seen in this day and age.
  • InB4OP is banned for unrepentant misogyny

    InB4U comment is deleted for assuming my gender.
  • Strongest until the next GL release, perhaps.
  • JacenRoe
    3004 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Technically Palpatine should be the most powerful since he killed the most powerful force user... himself. He did this by shooting lightning at Rey which bounced off the lightsabers she was holding effectively committing suicide. Instead of... stopping... he just kept shooting himself with lightning because... I don’t know. Don’t think about it. The fact remains that he defeated the most powerful force user in cannon, himself, just not the smartest one.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Technically Palpatine should be the most powerful since he killed the most powerful force user... himself. He did this by shooting lightning at Rey which bounced off the lightsabers she was holding effectively committing suicide. Instead of... stopping... he just kept shooting himself with lightning because... I don’t know. Don’t think about it. The fact remains that he defeated the most powerful force user in cannon, himself, just not the smartest one.

    SPOILER, GEEZ! Maybe stopping isn’t as easy as we think when you are that old. Maybe there is a force lightning prostate of sorts. We need another episode to clarify where they were going with this because it all makes sense eventually no matter how stupid it seems right now.
  • TVF
    22551 posts Member
    So this thread isn't actually about the game, since lore or canon or whatever is irrelevant in SWGOH.

    I want my click back.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • **** is a cis
  • TJax wrote: »
    InB4OP is banned for unrepentant misogyny

    InB4U comment is deleted for assuming my gender.

    How did they assume your gender? Misogny only means a hatred or prejudice against women. Anyone can be a misogynist, its not limited to men.
  • TJax
    94 posts Member
    edited February 14
    TVF wrote: »
    So this thread isn't actually about the game, since lore or canon or whatever is irrelevant in SWGOH.

    I want my click back.

    This thread is an attempt at something fun, different from the usual reskinned “this game is dead” content normally found on this forum. Not the new content you are looking for I guess.
  • **** is a cis
    I’m still wondering if the op meant to type cls
  • Only problem is that she isn’t the most powerful
  • TVF
    22551 posts Member
    TJax wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    So this thread isn't actually about the game, since lore or canon or whatever is irrelevant in SWGOH.

    I want my click back.

    This thread is an attempt at something fun

    The phrase YMMV comes to mind.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    TJax wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Technically Palpatine should be the most powerful since he killed the most powerful force user... himself. He did this by shooting lightning at Rey which bounced off the lightsabers she was holding effectively committing suicide. Instead of... stopping... he just kept shooting himself with lightning because... I don’t know. Don’t think about it. The fact remains that he defeated the most powerful force user in cannon, himself, just not the smartest one.

    SPOILER, GEEZ! Maybe stopping isn’t as easy as we think when you are that old. Maybe there is a force lightning prostate of sorts. We need another episode to clarify where they were going with this because it all makes sense eventually no matter how stupid it seems right now.

    Is the force prostate where the midichlorians are produced?

    I believe it's actually what lets the force flow through you...or not, as the case may be.
  • This is thread is comical
  • Except this is a game about game pieces not realistic representations of character power it is meant to be played on a level playing field. No one toon should not have a counter nor should we ask for that.
  • TJax wrote: »
    Just laying the facts out there, GL Rey should be the most powerful character that will ever be in this game, because she is the most powerful in all the Star Wars cannon.

    *spoiler*

    She defeated fully returned Palp, who defeated all the jedi at the height of their power, single handedly because all the jedi now are with Rey.

    Palp had enough power to raise like a thousand star destroyers out of the ocean at the same time. Hermit yoda was old, but he barely pulled a single mostly sunken x-wing out of a swamp a few yards away. Rey straight up pulled a Harry Potter vs he-who-must-not-be-named and destroyed Palp for good.

    What’s that you say? Why weren’t all the jedi with Luke? Luke was the last of the Jedi and all the other jedi *theoretically* should have been with him when he had to face Palp? Well that’s crazy.

    I’ll have to watch it again, for free next time, but I think the vast majority of the Jedi that were with Rey were straight cis male Jedi. Like Instagram here, in a galaxy far far away most straight cis males don’t follow other straight cis males, but they will follow females especially if they are at least somewhat attractive and might at some point wear a metal bikini thing, or have her midriff exposed after fighting in battle. Hence, all the Jedi are with Rey and not Luke.

    Admit it, if you were finally promoted to force ghost status, free from the confines of the Jedi council rules, would you spend your eternity following around another dude, or Would you follow an at least a somewhat attractive female? After all, as we learn in this new trilogy, as a force ghost, you can still interact with the physical world, and that’s not just stupid. If you are a straight cis male following around another dude, no need to even learn to interact with the physical world.

    So where were all the straight cis male Jedi when Luke has his big showdown? Probably with Leia. After all, as we saw in RoS, Leia beat Luke. All those Jedi were with her.

    What’s that? Rey is a Mary Sue? No! All the jedi instantly jumped the Leia ship and went to Rey. That’s why it makes sense. That’s why it’s not stupid. That’s why Rey should be the most powerful character this game will ever have, because all the straight cis males, and most if not all the female/lgbt community on your roster are following her too! At least until GL Jaba Slave Leia comes to the game, at which time your GL Rey will get nerfed because even though you are a force ghost, you can only follow one at a time. As far as we know. Until Disney decides to change that also, which won’t be stupid.

    Vader would have stomped her in the ground.

    The new trilogy sucks.
  • Kelarn wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Technically Palpatine should be the most powerful since he killed the most powerful force user... himself. He did this by shooting lightning at Rey which bounced off the lightsabers she was holding effectively committing suicide. Instead of... stopping... he just kept shooting himself with lightning because... I don’t know. Don’t think about it. The fact remains that he defeated the most powerful force user in cannon, himself, just not the smartest one.

    And it wasn't even the first time it happened to him.. (vs Windu). Some never learn.

    Yeah, we've always known that Palp isn't good at controlling his lightning when he's in trouble. When he was thrown down the DS shaft he just kept zapping everything even though he could have used pretty much any other ability. He kept zapping Windu even though it was reflecting on him and he kept zapping at Yoda even though Yoda was obviously just storing it up and about to chuck it back at him. Palp puts too much faith in his lightning.
  • Id prefer kylo ren be best.... mainly cause he is why rey is where she is.

    And because im farming him first
  • ShaggyB
    1121 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Hikari wrote: »
    Except this is a game about game pieces not realistic representations of character power it is meant to be played on a level playing field. No one toon should not have a counter nor should we ask for that.

    Her counter will be GL kylo.... and his counter will be GL rey.

    Will come down to mods or rng or something silly.

    Welcome to the future
  • Palp is definitely not the most powerful character. He didn’t beat all the Jedi with his power in the force. He beat them with a con that lasted thousands of years before it payed off, and was started by a much more powerful and intelligent Sith. Palp is the Barry Switzer of Star Wars. Stepped in after someone else did all the work, and took credit for the win. Heck, he couldn’t even beat a teenage boy who taught himself the force by kissing his sister and an amputee with asthma.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Id prefer kylo ren be best.... mainly cause he is why rey is where she is.

    And because im farming him first

    Not to mention that Rey would be dead if he hadn't healed her... also I'm farming him first too, thats my main reason ;)
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Kylo beat Rey at the death star wreckage so he should be stronger.

    In reality they were a Force dyad so they would be pretty equal in power.
Sign In or Register to comment.