General Skywalker

aff perdi algumas batalha devido a esse bug do General Skywalker tomara que arrumem logo

Replies

• Agreed. The good part is that the Devs did say yesterday that they were looking at it and would have more on it soon. They even traced it back to a particular bug update for a different bug that then caused this.

Since they know or at least have a good idea of what's wrong, it should probably be fixed soon.
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    What bug?

Quit being daft big guy. You already know.0incco5p6f4c.jpeg

I was being neither “daft” nor acting the “big guy”. I was honestly curious if I was missing something.

A bug would indicate the char is acting in a way that deviates from its kit description. G$ covers at the end of his turn, like he should. But I should’ve known everyone is complaining to complain. Carry on “sport”.

A bug can also occur when the toon functions in a way not intended by the developers. Here, that is what has happened. This is evident by the fact that GAS did not initially function like this, and only did after a different "bug" was fixed
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    What bug?

I was being neither “daft” nor acting the “big guy”. I was honestly curious if I was missing something.

A bug would indicate the char is acting in a way that deviates from its kit description. G$ covers at the end of his turn, like he should. But I should’ve known everyone is complaining to complain. Carry on “sport”.

A bug can also occur when the toon functions in a way not intended by the developers. Here, that is what has happened. This is evident by the fact that GAS did not initially function like this, and only did after a different "bug" was fixed

The devs haven’t indicated if he is or isn’t working as they intend now. In fact, I doubt they had a clue he wasn’t working the way his lead was written the last four months.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    What bug?

The devs haven’t indicated if he is or isn’t working as they intend now. In fact, I doubt they had a clue he wasn’t working the way his lead was written the last four months.

Read Crumb's first post again. If this was how it was intended, Crumb would have said "oops, GAS previously didn't do this but he should have been all along. No issue, carry on". Instead he said they would investigate the change that caused this to happen, and report on the issue. Why would they investigate it if this is how it was always supposed to be? Why would it be an "issue" in that case? This may be how the Kit is written, but from Crumb's comments it does not appear to be how it was intended by the devs to work.
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    What bug?

Read Crumb's first post again. If this was how it was intended, Crumb would have said "oops, GAS previously didn't do this but he should have been all along. No issue, carry on". Instead he said they would investigate the change that caused this to happen, and report on the issue. Why would they investigate it if this is how it was always supposed to be? Why would it be an "issue" in that case? This may be how the Kit is written, but from Crumb's comments it does not appear to be how it was intended by the devs to work.

They investigate it because they didn’t have a clue how it was working or how they actually worded the ability. People reported that it was working differently than before the update so they investigate it.