Could we have more ranks in guilds, please?

It would be great if we could have more ranks in guilds, especially for those guilds that aren't "top end". We have a large selection of GP among our members, not to mention collections, etc. It would be a massive help if we could post orders such as "all member of this rank, attack here; all members of this other rank, attack there" or "all members of this rank, attack; other ranks hold back", etc.
Yes, we could set up the system ourselves within the guild but then we would have to keep explaining it every time we got a new member. It would be much easier if it was game wide and then everyone would know about it regardless of how often the might change guilds.

Replies

• Neat idea. Me likey.
  • You mean you don't enjoy Chess with a King, 2 Rooks, and all Pawns?
  • We should have a rank « Noob » automatically assigned to all new guild members less than 3 months old
  • Introducing new ranks will probably delay new content for another year or two and also introduce new bugs like "Padme squad don't gain bonus protection if player have officer title" which will be investigated for a half a year. Current ranks at least work. :)

But seriously speaking - it would be nice to see more developed guild structure. With custom ranks, control what given officer can and can not do, etc.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I want to be a General... General Soreness. Or maybe Corporal Punishment.

Seriously though, just assign teams in Discord. "Alpha Squadron, attack. Beta, hold your Padmé teams for the second area. Team Delta, do whatever Corporal Punishment says to...."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I want to be a General... General Soreness. Or maybe Corporal Punishment.

Seriously though, just assign teams in Discord. "Alpha Squadron, attack. Beta, hold your Padmé teams for the second area. Team Delta, do whatever Corporal Punishment says to...."

Guild members still in Carbonite, report to Corporal Punishment.
  • Seems easier just to use roles in discord, assuming you use that in your guild. It’s a fine idea but CG doesn’t seem to have the resources for things like that at the moment, considering there’s still known bugs that have been active for months.