Why Cantina Battles energy regeneration so slow?

I've noticed since last summer that the amount of Cantina battles energy doesn't regenerate rapidly as it used to or did I imagine it?

Probably another scheme by CG to make you spend money on crystal refreshes seeing that Relics materials are farmable from them or am I being too cynical?

Replies

• You imagined it.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    You imagined it.

Cantina has always refilled at half the rate of regular energy, 1 per 12 minutes versus 1 per 6 minutes.

Fleet changed a while back, used to refill at the Cantina rate but now fills at regular rate.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • The offset of the cantina energy refilling half as fast is that you can farm any particular node as many times as you have energy for. So if you have 240 cantina energy and want to do 20 tries for KRU shards, you can. Whereas in LS/DS hard nodes, you have to pay to refresh the node 4 times to do 20 tries, at an increasing rate.
  • Oh, you don't know about the cantina trick? You have to do 2 sims on the Ima Gun Di node, followed by 3 sims on Clone Wars Chewie, followed by 4 sims on Talia, then burn whatever you have left on Lando. Then you regenerate Cantina energy at the same rate as normal energy for 24 hours.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• APX_919 wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    You imagined it.

Cantina has always refilled at half the rate of regular energy, 1 per 12 minutes versus 1 per 6 minutes.

Fleet changed a while back, used to refill at the Cantina rate but now fills at regular rate.

That's probably it. The fleet energy was slower back then, and I noticed that both was regenerating the same amount. Then the fleet energy got speeded up.
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Oh, you don't know about the cantina trick? You have to do 2 sims on the Ima Gun Di node, followed by 3 sims on Clone Wars Chewie, followed by 4 sims on Talia, then burn whatever you have left on Lando. Then you regenerate Cantina energy at the same rate as normal energy for 24 hours.

Like I would fell for that!