when’s the new raid coming?

2Next

Replies

• I hope the new raid will come soon,i would enjoy somethig new and accessable to F2P players since GL are neither for F2P players or new content,i just really hope we will not enter the raid with the tickets needed for the GL characters.
  • I hope the new raid will come soon,i would enjoy somethig new and accessable to F2P players since GL are neither for F2P players or new content,i just really hope we will not enter the raid with the tickets needed for the GL characters.

I don't think you need tickets to play any of the GL content?

• khdelboy wrote: »
    I hope the new raid will come soon,i would enjoy somethig new and accessable to F2P players since GL are neither for F2P players or new content,i just really hope we will not enter the raid with the tickets needed for the GL characters.

I don't think you need tickets to play any of the GL content?

Maybe you should read the latest release from the developers
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Why worry... you will need relic 7 characters to even come close to not finishing it

7 relic characters just to barely dent phase 1/4
  • I've enjoyed deploying in the LSTB. Not being able to replay it makes the suspense that much greater when counting how many turns the enemy gets before my team wipes. It's usually like 3 attacks and an assist.
  • In thinking GL will be explained to be single player raids
  • Ya GL is the new raid
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I hope the new raid will come soon,i would enjoy somethig new and accessable to F2P players since GL are neither for F2P players or new content,i just really hope we will not enter the raid with the tickets needed for the GL characters.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the new raid won't be accessible to f2p. That's just something CG doesn't do anymore.
  • Nauros wrote: »

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the new raid won't be accessible to f2p. That's just something CG doesn't do anymore.

I reckon the lower Tiers will be. But iirc correctly you needed to beat Sith 6 when it first came out before you could attempt Heroic. The new Raid will be the same with Tier 6 requiring a lot of Relic-level characters to beat. But Tiers 1, 2, 3 and possibly even 4 will be accessible and will give gear and possibly Relic rewards.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Tank raid released: ZOMG UNBEATABLE
    Sith raid released: ZOMG UNBEATABLE

But I'm sure everyone's reaction to the next one will be completely reasonable.

I remember my first rancor raid
    Maybe End Game isn't for you