This is not The state of the Galaxy you are looking for....

Did you read the State of the Galaxy post?
It is empty, there is no content (except further bad news on Galactic Legends...), same way as the game has no new content from ages....

Replies

• Yeah that’s what I find really concerning. All the news on GL are irrelevant if there is nothing we can do with them once we unlock them.

• Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Yeah...the exciting new information that once you’ve met the most ridiculously greedy paywall ever conceived the prerequisites, you also have to earn new tickets to enter the event...and btw look how far away we are still from actually having the first characters ready! If you’ve got nothing good to say then don’t say anything. Oh wait, they’ve tried that already.

Post edited by Piewalker on
  • At least they added polygons to the character design :o
  • I’ll be honest, I would have preferred a semi regular release of stronger and stronger characters (CLS, Rey, Traya, Revan, DR) but instead they are setting up a longer term grind. If you want to skip the grind then it will cost you plenty. Otherwise you have much grinding to do.
    I can play that game too.
    A lot of us expected to get the next great characters because we have all the previous ones. In reality the lack of new content over the last two years has allowed us to “catch up” and feel like we are at the top of the food chain...we’re not- and we should expect a grind and a delay similar to how most of us needed two or three instance of Grand Master Yoda before we had the Jedi consular up to 7 stars.
  • Azza wrote: »
    Yeah that’s what I find really concerning. All the news on GL are irrelevant if there is nothing we can do with them once we unlock them.

This guy gets it.
  • I don't think this isn't just a CG laziness and greed thing but also catering to the big whales and Krakens. GLs will be for a tiny percentage of the players and give the heavy spenders the sort of exclusivity that I'd bet they've been asking for.
  • The good thing is that we get 2 GL chars the same time in future. So more are coming down the road...
  • Akenno wrote: »
    The good thing is that we get 2 GL chars the same time in future. So more are coming down the road...

Don't bother with Kylo and Rey. I'd rather work towards a GL Darth Vader.
    Requirements: every Emipre and Sith character at r7.
  • GL is the next supergate, make them require everything possible, slip in more requirements.... push additional cash farm characters and cash farm ships.... THEN release new content that’s is ONLY PLAYABLE with GL....

Need proof?

They missed the THEN part in LS Geo... it’s built for ludicrous... unless you have characters that manipulate the mastery statistics....

So what’s next? More *GL TUNED CONTENT*, more GL toons, and CG will never understand why it all fell apart....

There you go, new (pay to play) content, as promised...

Oh and for the ftp.... uggghhhh I got it !!!.....

(Ctrl+f) ‘battle’ (enter)
    ** top result ‘Assault Battle’ **
    (Double-Click) ‘Assault Battle, Places of Power’
    (Right-Click) ‘Select All’
    (Alt, f, n)
    (Ctrl+v)
    (Ctrl+home) (
    (Ctrl+end) )*1.5
    (Save as:) new ftp content

Oh hey bossman... I think I forgot the decimal when I did Forest Moon, should I fix it?
    So what’s the issue?
    That means instead of fifty percent harder it’s gonna be fifteen times harder
    And, what’s your point master programmer?
    The players won’t be able to play it at all...
    Not playable like light side geo, or it’s going to break something?
    More like they’ll start the battle and everything they’ve ever made will instantly die
    So light side geo, that’s fine
    Ummm no sir, we’re talking millions of damage on a basic attack
    I’m still hearing light side geo, just let it ride
    Ummmm sir.... every encounter starts with pre-loaded turn meter, it’s literally impossible
    What about the default 2% dodge rate, players can still rely on that, can’t they?
    Even with a mathematically impossible string off our discount-shelf random number generator, the players could never deal enough damage to..
    FINE
    Ok, I’ll fix it...
    No, you programmers are so dense, POSTPONE it and start working on a paywall to fix it
    Sir, I could very quickly add the decimal and solve...
    NO NO NO, I don’t get paid in decimal points, I GET PAID IN COMMAS, GO MAKE A PAYWALL!
    Aye Aye Sir! Paywall coming up !

Yeah that’s what I find really concerning. All the news on GL are irrelevant if there is nothing we can do with them once we unlock them.

I'd be surprised if any more than 3000k individual persons even unlock either or both. So yet again no new content. The last legit new content we had was like the sith raid. Everything else has been reskins or new characters to gear with nothing new to do with them. We had a couple epic confrontations and what not but that ain't much of anything either. A couple days of a new style event over a couple years? Wild
  • They may as well announce Jedi Knight Luke now so it will be ready in time for the ROTJ 40th Anniversary in 2023. 🥳
  • Can’t wait for the toll road ahead now. Yeah, this one’s got me p155ed alright.
  • We need a new whale portrait in the game.
    Only whales can unlock it
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    n3yq3zmtekjw.jpeg

Arena lol
  • Exactly...for me GL are so far away that I am not interested in any news...I need info about reachable content (new)...there is nothing for months...and in addition to that, the more I will focus on old stuff, the more I climb in GA...I am not sure, but for me it is getting better
  • Ok....there was content....the new tears for one assault battle...that was good...really
  • Let’s keep the issues separate and clear.
    We (as a group) have asked for more communication. Many of us have said even if it’s simple “we are looking into it/working on it/etc.”, it’s better than silence.
    So they have given us that in this State of the Galaxy post. It basically says “things are still up in the air, but here is what we do know so far”.
    We should not be complaining about getting what we asked for.

The issue of the GL rollout is separate. The ticketing issue sounds awful. Absolutely.
    The fact that this new iteration of the game is so close but it’s clear that they are still so far away from being ready is concerning to me - but it also explains to me why these releases are so bugged when they come. The new stuff is literally being rushed out without any time to think it through properly, much less test it.

^^These are things that we might be concerned about. Getting some limited information at this time is what we have asked for, and is not the problem here.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    I’ll be honest, I would have preferred a semi regular release of stronger and stronger characters (CLS, Rey, Traya, Revan, DR) but instead they are setting up a longer term grind. If you want to skip the grind then it will cost you plenty. Otherwise you have much grinding to do.
    I can play that game too.
    A lot of us expected to get the next great characters because we have all the previous ones. In reality the lack of new content over the last two years has allowed us to “catch up” and feel like we are at the top of the food chain...we’re not- and we should expect a grind and a delay similar to how most of us needed two or three instance of Grand Master Yoda before we had the Jedi consular up to 7 stars.

lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you