Zetas

MasterJediBrian
450 posts Member
edited February 2020
As a follow up to an earlier post, I'm happy to say that one of the reasons being able to change a Zeta once every six months would be so good for the game, is because it would help alleviate the frustration many players have when kits are either reworked, or downgraded by virtue of changes in the game. Trust me! This would be a great addition to the game! Anyone who disagrees is just being an old fart!

Replies

• Three words. Resource management game. That and at the time you applied the zeta it was for good reason, do better in arena, TB/TW etc.
  • That’s a totally different reason than your previous arguments and CG did do exactly that with Finn. The only other one would maybe be GMY’s leader, that was a low blow.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Three words. Resource management game. That and at the time you applied the zeta it was for good reason, do better in arena, TB/TW etc.

I know you like to be a smart guy, but you're being too dismissive here.
    Says the one who tries to convince anyone who disagrees with them that they are wrong.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    This thread yet again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • That’s a totally different reason than your previous arguments and CG did do exactly that with Finn. The only other one would maybe be GMY’s leader, that was a low blow.

You're right! It is one more good reason!

That’s not what I said. My opinion on your bad idea remains unchanged.
  • TVF wrote: »
    This thread yet again.

Everyone already disagreed with OP on the last 3 threads so might as well try again with a new one. Maybe this time someone will...
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Again, it's always the legalists who sit back, judge (stupidly) and say: "I'm sorry sir, but we want you to live with an eyesore and waste indefinitely." Hypocrites! When something goes wrong in the "deals" they make, and compensation or a fix is offered them, do you think they refuse it on principle? Of course not!

Brian, are you a spam bot?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Again, it's always the legalists who sit back, judge (stupidly) and say: "I'm sorry sir, but we want you to live with an eyesore and waste indefinitely." Hypocrites! When something goes wrong in the "deals" they make, and compensation or a fix is offered them, do you think they refuse it on principle? Of course not!

Disagreeing with somebody does not make that person a hypocrite.
    Also, you can’t defend your position with a completely made-up scenario, assume how someone would react to it, and then pass judgement on that reaction.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I'm sorry sir but I want you to live with your choices just like everyone else. You are playing a game of choices.

You can keep making these threads over and over both here and on reddit but that will not change.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'd be happy with an opt-out for GAC matchmaking.

Keep the resources I spent on 'em, my choice even if it was ill-informed (Visas Marr), bait-and-switched (GMY), meta-dependent (Thrawn leadership for Fleet Arena speed), or single-use (Chief Chirpa).

Let me check a box that says "I agree this zeta is no longer 'active' on my toon if you agree not to use the GP it conveys in matchmaking!!!!""

I thought for sure you were going to read another 100 of my posts before asking that!

I am now fully convinced you are a bot
  • I'd be happy with an opt-out for GAC matchmaking.

Keep the resources I spent on 'em, my choice even if it was ill-informed (Visas Marr), bait-and-switched (GMY), meta-dependent (Thrawn leadership for Fleet Arena speed), or single-use (Chief Chirpa).

Let me check a box that says "I agree this zeta is no longer 'active' on my toon if you agree not to use the GP it conveys in matchmaking!!!!""

I get that they don't want players mad-juggling resources, but that's not what I'm proposing. To your request and others, an opportunity to right the ship once in awhile is not only real-lifelike; it brings happiness!

In real life, I can do whatever I like with my inventory. "This is a game", some will say. True! But a game with provisions for periodic correction is more Christlike to me. Now granted, I haven't been the recipient of the miracles being doled out 2,000 years ago. But I still very much like the idea!

It can begin with Capital Games.

CG is more of the Old Testament, fire and brimstone, pay for your sins type. Just don't look back at your old zetas or you may turn into a pillar of salt.

I thought for sure you were going to read another 100 of my posts before asking that!

I am now fully convinced you are a bot

I see. Will you at least agree that A.I. has come a long way?

In SWGoH, A.I. typically fails on defense, much like...well, you know.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    tumblr_n1zbgrGp2y1qbn5oto3_250.gifv
    Maybe End Game isn't for you