GL Event Tickets

13Next

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Question: let’s say a player is ready only for GL Rey but not for GL Kylo.
    Can that player start to collect tickets which could be used for both GL Rey and GL Kylo?
    Or is there tickets for Rey only and other tickets for Kylo only ?

CG being CG, I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't collect tickets for either until we meet the requirements for both...
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Yotommy wrote: »
    Just appreciate the hard work the artists are putting in .......

But nobody will see that!

Look at RH Finn

That ain’t look like hard work to me
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Can that player start to collect tickets which could be used for both GL Rey and GL Kylo?

CG being CG, I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't collect tickets for either until we meet the requirements for both...

Yep. This is what I am expecting
  • Now that you gave them the idea, two different tickets will be announced soon
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Will tickets disintegrate over time -10% per day?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Will tickets disintegrate over time -10% per day?

Well now they will.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Will tickets disintegrate over time -10% per day?

Not the tickets, but the gl shards will. You'll have to redo the event periodically to keep 7*. Of course, its difficulty may change over time.
  • Oh not being able to get tickets until you have unlock the requirements for both GL is just the best idea.
  • MandoYoda wrote: »
    CG reading our reactions to how much more ridiculous they’re making it to get the a GL
    r0w3yjobzlta.jpeg

They’re prolly like, it’s not enough
  • On the upside, the GL event was only going to be available during a leap year. Then some bright spark used the CG laptop, Googled "next leap year" and realised they had a problem.

Solution: event tickets!
  • The more info I get about these legends, the less I want to have them....therefore good news...I will focus on old stuff and will get the legends automatically somewhen in the next few years. I like the ideas from swgoh fans to focus on some favorite chars...jawa, tusken, clones, rebels or mandalorians
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    On the upside, the GL event was only going to be available during a leap year. Then some bright spark used the CG laptop, Googled "next leap year" and realised they had a problem.

Solution: event tickets!

Honestly this is how I think of it,

CG has no content close to being ready to release so they make the process of obtaining GL’s so long and rigorous to keep the player base busy whilst they spend the next 6 months making a raid full of bugs and nerfs
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    This honestly makes me really glad I didn't even try to gear up for this. Who knows what the final requirements will actually be now. All for Kylo or Rey? No thanks, don't care if they will be meta for a while. I'll just take my time getting ready for GL Luke.

GLKR and GLR will be prerequisites for GL Luke
  • Tiig wrote: »
    This honestly makes me really glad I didn't even try to gear up for this. Who knows what the final requirements will actually be now. All for Kylo or Rey? No thanks, don't care if they will be meta for a while. I'll just take my time getting ready for GL Luke.

GLKR and GLR will be prerequisites for GL Luke

Nah not Kylo

Just GL Rey, GS, CLS, FB Luke, CW Chewie, HYODA, ST Han all R14
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Yep. This is what I am expecting

They did it with Malak. Couldn’t try either path til you qualified for both. Expect it.
  • Balls... just balls
  • This is supposed to be a game - that's fun. I already have a job....and they pay me. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Now you know why their letting the information for the event out so slowly. You can bet your *** that there's something even more ridiculous coming. If they'd let out the information about the tickets with the altered relic requirements there'd be war on the forums. And no doubt about it they've got more up their sleeves. I'm only curious as to how they intend to make this worse.