Enfys Nest

What's the best leader to pair with Enfys Nest?
I'm looking to get the best out of her in Defence in both TW and GAC.

Thanks.

Replies

• she works well with any group. A lot of people use her with Jango lead BH or Nightsisters.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • It really depends on how you will mod and use her, but generally the best leader for her is Quira. However, like LordDirt says, she can be used just about anywhere on defense to deter certain counters. Using her with NS makes trying to best the NS with troopers more difficult, adding her to a BH team makes beating the BH with JTR or EP more difficult. Nest throws a wrench in a lot of teams because of her AOE daze and her mechanics in general mean you have to plan for her when fighting against her. However, in the end, she usually works best under Quira lead and if you want to get the most out of her that's generally going to be the best option, unless you need to shore up another team. I use her almost exclusively on offense under Quira with hermit Yoda to beat Padme teams, other than that I use her to solo weak teams.
  • Idk but just don’t go up against a team with Dooku and wat.

That combo eats her up good
  • Use her either alone or with Farmboy Luke for 2v5 wins.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Use her either alone or with Farmboy Luke for 2v5 wins.

When Fboy dies though Nest loses the tenacity lead bump, right? My Fboy is G7 or G8
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    No, it's a lead. Same reason people will run Qi'ra with Nest, her lead, and thus the stacking stats and the protection recovery persist.
  • He asked what a good lead is.....Farmboy Luke or Qi-Ra are two I use with her a lot as leaders
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    @Mephisto_style Only if placed on defence and Nest survives the first attack, but Farmboy dies. Then the next fight there's no leadership bonus. Mine is G8 as well, Nest only G11 but combined she's at 180.69 % Tenacity. No zeta on Farmboy lead... Obviously.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Mephisto_style Only if placed on defence and Nest survives the first attack, but Farmboy dies. Then the next fight there's no leadership bonus. Mine is G8 as well, Nest only G11 but combined she's at 180.69 % Tenacity. No zeta on Farmboy lead... Obviously.

Gotcha. Yeah, that would place my Nest at 185. That's a lot of tenacity. Nest might be my next zeta.
  • Thanks for all the replies so far, greatly appreciated!

If we were to go with a Qi'ra led squad, it pretty much builds itself. Assuming your best Bounty Hunters are in Bounty Hunter led squad, that leaves Qi'ra, Enfys Nest, Han Solo, Chewbacca and your next best Scoundrel.for the theoretical squad we're currently looking at.
    But what if we used Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) as the Leader?
    Who's up for a theoretical exercise? :smiley:

We want to build a good Defensive Squad for Territory Wars and Grand Arena Championships. Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) is our Leader and Enfys Nest is our only other character so far. Who else do we put in?
    We can't use any character who is engaged elsewhere so for the purposes of this exercise let's assume that's any character who commonly appears in squads in regular use these days. So no Clone Troopers or either Revan or any of their traditional mobs; not Padme or her normal gang or any Geonosians; no Imperial Troopers or Sith or the more powerful First Order characters; etc.
    Who do we use?
    At the moment, I'm looking at Aayla Secura and two other Jedi - possibly Qui-Gon Jinn and Luminara? But what about the Wampa?
    Who would you use? Why?
  • Teams that force your opponent to attack Enfys can also work well on defense. I have seen her in a Maul led sith team and a Seperatist team with Count Dooku, these teams cause the other members to stealth so the attacker is forced to deal with attacking Enfys, or the attacker must bring in some AoE dispeller like B2.
  • Stenun wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replies so far, greatly appreciated!

If we were to go with a Qi'ra led squad, it pretty much builds itself. Assuming your best Bounty Hunters are in Bounty Hunter led squad, that leaves Qi'ra, Enfys Nest, Han Solo, Chewbacca and your next best Scoundrel.for the theoretical squad we're currently looking at.
    But what if we used Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) as the Leader?
    Who's up for a theoretical exercise? :smiley:

We want to build a good Defensive Squad for Territory Wars and Grand Arena Championships. Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) is our Leader and Enfys Nest is our only other character so far. Who else do we put in?
    We can't use any character who is engaged elsewhere so for the purposes of this exercise let's assume that's any character who commonly appears in squads in regular use these days. So no Clone Troopers or either Revan or any of their traditional mobs; not Padme or her normal gang or any Geonosians; no Imperial Troopers or Sith or the more powerful First Order characters; etc.
    Who do we use?
    At the moment, I'm looking at Aayla Secura and two other Jedi - possibly Qui-Gon Jinn and Luminara? But what about the Wampa?
    Who would you use? Why?

For the Quira lead I would suggest saving Han and Chewie for rebels. L3, Vandor Chewie (with Zeta), Zalbar, mission are better alternatives. L3 with Nest is actually always a winning combo because L3 will help Nest cleanse if you don't have the tenacity high enough on mods, or if the enemy has tenacity down. All the prepared character swork well too, if you have resources to invest in Young Han or Lando, they can hit really, really hard and get underestimated a lot, but not high priority farms.

For the Faemboy lead, I don't suggest it on defense. Using his lead for Nest is more of an offensive move to boost Nest in an undersized squad when there's a high potency character you'll be fighting. However, to play your game, I'd go with tuskens. Because then I'd finally have somewhere to put them.

Or maybe wampa, hermit Yoda, and Baze.
  • Thanks to MomoTheNinja for indulging my theoretical exercise, I appreciate it!
    However I am very intrigued by Sentia's idea of using Darth Maul and I think I might try that for now. Especially as I have an old school Sith squad that has recently lost it's Trooper thanks to Darth Revan nicking it; if I take out one other of the remaining four, I can put the other three in the Darth Maul / Enfys Nest squad.

All that remains now, is to figure out which three to use.
    So Darth Maul (who is the only one I will need to farm / gear up a bit), Enfys Nest and then any three of Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Darth Nihilus and Darth Scion. All of whom are g12 and fully Zetad. Each have advantages for inclusion. (No, I don't have Traya at a usable level.)
    So one last question ...
    Which three would you use?
  • If zMaul, I wouldn’t use Vader or EP, that’s a whole extra team. Since you have Sion and Nihilus and not Traya, I’d use them of course. Then I’d either use Sith Assassin or Zavage(if you have him, if not probably not worth it unless you’re a Sith/Clone Wars lover or you just wanna have fun). I’d imagine either one being annoying. SA and her turn meter, Zavage with his cleansing and other terror. I never underestimate a Zavage because he can be a HORROR if you don’t have the right stuff.

Alternatively, use both of them and Sion, and save DN for GAC offense to take care of other Nests. Then you can use the Electrocute/Overpower cheese that SA and Zavage use.

Obviously I’m just theory-crafting, but I’d imagine Nest with the in and out of stealth of these sith would make one think.
  • If zMaul, I wouldn’t use Vader or EP, that’s a whole extra team. Since you have Sion and Nihilus and not Traya, I’d use them of course. Then I’d either use Sith Assassin or Zavage(if you have him, if not probably not worth it unless you’re a Sith/Clone Wars lover or you just wanna have fun). I’d imagine either one being annoying. SA and her turn meter, Zavage with his cleansing and other terror. I never underestimate a Zavage because he can be a HORROR if you don’t have the right stuff.

Alternatively, use both of them and Sion, and save DN for GAC offense to take care of other Nests. Then you can use the Electrocute/Overpower cheese that SA and Zavage use.

Obviously I’m just theory-crafting, but I’d imagine Nest with the in and out of stealth of these sith would make one think.

Love me some Zavage. He's my next g13 toon for fun. Have to alternate to avoid burnout. Guildie has him r5 now and he's looking mighty nice.
  • Side what others said, I've used Nest as fifth on OR team on GAC defense sometimes with some success in having a 2+ attacks on the team defend.
    Onasi, Ordo, Mission, Zaalbar and Nest
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
    What's the best leader to pair with Enfys Nest?
    I'm looking to get the best out of her in Defence in both TW and GAC.

Thanks.

Qira or Fboy Luke
    Hoda for extra awesoness
  • Thanks very much for all the replies!
    I've decided to go with zMaul leader and try the idea of having everyone cloaked other than Enfys. This requires a bit of theory crafting to put this together, especially as I've been advised to keep Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader for separate squads! I will start a new thread for this, however, with a more appropriate title.
    Thanks once again!
    Thanks very much for all the replies!
    I've decided to go with zMaul leader and try the idea of having everyone cloaked other than Enfys. This requires a bit of theory crafting to put this together, especially as I've been advised to keep Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader for separate squads! I will start a new thread for this, however, with a more appropriate title.
    Thanks once again!

Believe it or not, just requires all the non-**** out there to pull their g11 Plo koons as bad Jedi team leads and win. I do it.