Well... I tought this only hapenned to others

Guess the infamous "No active events" applies to those who actually joined GA.

Funny thing is I think I know why I'm not in after hitting joined. I didnt check the board. I just joined. Even went back to the screen after to make sure I joined.

Now, I've read tons of treads about this on reddit and the forums, submitting tickets is pointless. So, should I submit one and hope for anything or complain out loud hoping DEVs see this and work towards preventing futur complaints?

Sadly I dont have screenshots. Cant be bothered to take a screenshot everything I do something in this game just in case it bugs out and end up loosing. I would have hundreds by the end of the week

Replies

• Even if you didn't join GA, you've still got TW.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I got one for ya...

8w2OP2R.jpg

It literally is called the "Grand Arena Error" I think they are aware of it, seems appropriately labeled to me.
  • Try joining next time.
  • CaptainFizz
    300 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Fwiw it happened to me too a while ago.
    Favourite game mode, in and out of screens etc.
    Then not joined.

I don't bother trying all feats etc now. Just ones I can be bothered with. Took the shine off GAC
  • Get into the habit of screen shots after entering TW and GAC. That way you can show proof that you did.
  • Get into the habit of screen shots after entering TW and GAC. That way you can show proof that you did.

That would solve nothing honestly.

Disagree, it would provide more proof/data for the dev team to identify the issue. While I fully believe there is not a bug, just forgetfulness (from my own experience), if there is actually an issue it seems like CG is not recording joins in their database. Thus, images would help prove the issue exists.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

Disagree, it would provide more proof/data for the dev team to identify the issue. While I fully believe there is not a bug, just forgetfulness (from my own experience), if there is actually an issue it seems like CG is not recording joins in their database. Thus, images would help prove the issue exists.

Or CG could simply trouble-shoot their own game. Crazy, I know. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Get into the habit of screen shots after entering TW and GAC. That way you can show proof that you did.

If the problem lies in the database not storing the information, it is possible that they would have no record of any issues. Trying to help a software company identify bugs by providing information of when you are affected is truly a novel idea, wouldn't it be crazy if Windows asked for you to provide error information when things went wrong?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • just dont try to contact support for some compensation. they will say you didnt join and then berate you like its not a bug. i stopped spending a couple months back when this same thing happened to me and customer service basically was non existent.
  • Mote info if anyone even cares...the bug is that when pressing join it doesn't join the gac.

I pressed join. I noticed my GAC still was on the join screen. I'm so confused I literally just clicked that button so I stare at the phone for a few seconds then I pressed join again.

That's when I got this error that says I already joined the gac.

8w2OP2R.jpg

So think about it once you press join once your joined and the screen changes to enter. YOU CANT JOIN AGAIN AFTER YOU ALREADY JOINED. Yet somehow I joined twice.

CLEARLY I HAD NOT ALREADY JOINED BECAUSE I HAD THE OPTION TO JOIN WHICH MEANS I HAD NOT JOINED YET... but the error says I already joined.

So yes there is some definitive proof that there is some funky stuff going on when trying to join GAC. How else do you explain that error message?
  • Goku_Black wrote: »
    Guess the infamous "No active events" applies to those who actually joined GA.

Funny thing is I think I know why I'm not in after hitting joined. I didnt check the board. I just joined. Even went back to the screen after to make sure I joined.

Now, I've read tons of treads about this on reddit and the forums, submitting tickets is pointless. So, should I submit one and hope for anything or complain out loud hoping DEVs see this and work towards preventing futur complaints?

Sadly I dont have screenshots. Cant be bothered to take a screenshot everything I do something in this game just in case it bugs out and end up loosing. I would have hundreds by the end of the week

Dont even bother with the Screen shots. Customer service either doesn't know how to, or doesn't want to do their jobs and will pretty much tell you "oh well" even with them.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Get into the habit of screen shots after entering TW and GAC. That way you can show proof that you did.

If the problem lies in the database not storing the information, it is possible that they would have no record of any issues. Trying to help a software company identify bugs by providing information of when you are affected is truly a novel idea, wouldn't it be crazy if Windows asked for you to provide error information when things went wrong?

Dude, they've coded in to call it the "Grand Arena Bug". It exists..... And they're aware and hopefully trying to fix it
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Dude, they've coded in to call it the "Grand Arena Bug". It exists..... And they're aware and hopefully trying to fix it

According to the Tracker they're "investigating." I'm not saying it's not a bug, but I am saying it might not be.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Error is not a bug, it's WAI!