The best team for unlocking Palpatine?

Soo far i've beaten 2 tiers with following characters:Farmboy Luke,Ezra,Kanan,Leia and Scariff Pathfinder

Now my main objective is not to get full 7 tier Palpatine (yet),but to rather unlock him which I'm quessing is that I have to beat 3 more tiers.

Soo..Any reccomendations?

Replies

• Phoenix squad 5* Gear 7 beats tier 5 easy with Hera lead. P.S.- Hera is the only phoenix member with a leader ability.
  • Ct214476 wrote: »
    Phoenix squad 5* Gear 7 beats tier 5 easy with Hera lead. P.S.- Hera is the only phoenix member with a leader ability.

Seen this tip before,glad it works
  • Scariff pathfinder (SRP) is great for the event, palpatine will one shot anyone when he takes a turn. SRP can take the hit if he is taunting, with his unique, he will revive. Back when the event first came out, I think I used Wedge, Lando, Biggs, SRP and Leia.
    Phoenix does a good job at dishing out the damage and is a better/more modern team to use.
  • Palpatine is one the easiest events. For this reason I suggest building rebels for another purpose and using them.

Phoenix does double duty for the thrawn event or leia sth r2d2 fbl and old Ben are needed to unlock cls.
  • Soo far i've beaten 2 tiers with following characters:Farmboy Luke,Ezra,Kanan,Leia and Scariff Pathfinder

Now my main objective is not to get full 7 tier Palpatine (yet),but to rather unlock him which I'm quessing is that I have to beat 3 more tiers.

Soo..Any reccomendations?

the easiest characters to farm that acc work are luke (farmboy) ezra hera chopper and princess leia.
    If you go with them, i would suggest having luke as lead- another aspect of going with this team is that leia and luke are needed for CLS and the other 3 are all phoenix, which would help for thrawn but if you want to get thrawn and Palpatine at the same time then farm 5 phoenix characters (exclude sabine as she isn't that useful)
  • you could still use kanan maybe for chopper if you go with my line-up, but for most people he is a lot harder for them to farm as you can farm chopper whilst farming hera and ezra
  • Scariff pathfinder (SRP) is great for the event, palpatine will one shot anyone when he takes a turn. SRP can take the hit if he is taunting, with his unique, he will revive. Back when the event first came out, I think I used Wedge, Lando, Biggs, SRP and Leia.
    Phoenix does a good job at dishing out the damage and is a better/more modern team to use.

The only issue with phoenix is that they can tend to be fairly slow at taking out the guards (who you should always kill before Palpatine as otherwise they will taunt which will slow you down)
  • my team has gotten me to currently tier 6, as leia is taking me a little longer than expected to farm
  • I’ve never liked Phoenix so I’ve never bothered to use them for anything, even though I know they’d get me Thrawn. Pretty much dead weight late arena.
  • I wouldn't say that they are dead weight, i'd say that they just no longer have as much worth
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    phoenix are great for unlocking ep, I have a 6* ep and my phoenix are g7-8 on my alt. Phoenix ships are good for rebel fleets, but they aren't a good team at all after the beginning of the game so only sink enough resources to get thrawn and ep (maybe to 7* but 6* at least) and/or for the ships
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    phoenix are great for unlocking ep, I have a 6* ep and my phoenix are g7-8 on my alt. Phoenix ships are good for rebel fleets, but they aren't a good team at all after the beginning of the game so only sink enough resources to get thrawn and ep (maybe to 7* but 6* at least) and/or for the ships

Phantom does an Ahsoka Star Fighter style attack that is pretty mean. It 1-shots many of my ships. I don't know the mechanic