Maybe just me but some gear seems too much, Padme

Finally past G11 and now 2 pairs of handcuffs and a pair of black balls.

Ridiculous. I got all kinds of toons that want those balls.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    That's why they give out gear when you complete the event, because they accidentally put too much high gear on her
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Yeah
  • MandoYoda wrote: »
    “Accident”. Hahahahaha ha

I mean, it was admitted as a bug, but it was too late in the release process to go back without major delays. So yeah, would say accident would be appropriate considering they give the extra gear they didn't intend for her to have.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • I wanna know why she has so much health steal. At G12.5 she’s got 65%. Not complaining, it just seems odd.
  • yup. there was a big balancing issue with changing the gear that would have set back the release, so they included a chunk of the gear in her event rewards. its going to hurt when I go to gear her up since that gear was used long ago on other projects though lol
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    MandoYoda wrote: »

I mean, it was admitted as a bug, but it was too late in the release process to go back without major delays. So yeah, would say accident would be appropriate considering they give the extra gear they didn't intend for her to have.

Bugs aren't accidents, they're things devs do on purpose because they hate all players.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Bugs aren't accidents, they're things devs do on purpose because they hate all players.

And want all your money.
  • That's funny; I didn't even notice when I put her to G13. But looking over the gear requirements swgoh.gg it is pretty excessive isn't it.
  • TVF wrote: »

And want all your money.

And want you to hate the game
  • Stick wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

And want all your money.

And want you to hate the game

Only if you're not a whale or kraken.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Don’t you just love the cryotech requirement starting at G8.

not at all, but I guess that's the price to pay for a meta char who leads the 2nd or 3rd best team in the game. guyshrugging.emoji
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Boy do I have some terrible news for you about Stick Rey and Nest.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Boy do I have some terrible news for you about Stick Rey and Nest.

And Qi'ra.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Shaak ti has horrible gear requirements too